Chapter 31. [Redacted] Knowledge
181 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I think now is the time when I have to come up with tons of new developments so the story doesn't go stale. I will do my best to make things a lot more fun later, so wish me luck!

"We'll start with the closest ones first, Ok? Istria is a town with a population of more than five thousand people. The town was owned by a noble with the title Baron. I forgot his name, his name is very difficult to say and hard to remember, but this trivia thing can be asked to one of my party who is in charge of gathering information. Istria is famous for producing the best and cheapest alcoholic drinks in this region, one of which is Istria Wine, which is no less delicious than other expensive wines. Try these drinks later on. It's really good, you know. " (Casey)

"Alright, then what else?" (Unknown)

“Hmm… apart from alcohol, is there anything else, huh? The problem is I only remember something if it impressed me. As I recall, the town had complete facilities, lots of blacksmith shops, lots of good swords there, their food was pretty decent. It's not that different from Rijeka. " (Casey)

“Ok, how about the Adventurers? Are there many strong Adventures? ” (Unknown)

“Ughh… I don't really know about this. But there are lots of nosy Adventures that like hitting other Adventures if that Adventure looks weak in their eyes. " (Casey)

“Hey, all towns are like that, Casey. It's a very general thing. "(Unknown)

"I know that." (Casey)

"Is that all you remember?" (Unknown)

"Hahaha, sorry. Nothing seems strong there. The Guild Master there is also a D-rank like me.” (Casey)

“Really? Oh … Hey, Casey. I've heard from one of my party that each rank is further divided into three groups. For example, the D-rank has low, medium, and peak. " (Unknown)

"Ah, that. It's not official, it's just a title for Adventurers to categorize strength. I don't think the Adventure Guild has released any information regarding that category. ” (Casey)

"Really?" (Unknown)

"Yes." (Casey)

"Are you sure?" (Unknown)

"Huh? Did they really put out information regarding that category?" (Casey)

"Yes." I'm nodding.

"Dammit." (Casey)

Looks like Casey is in the kind of Adventure that isn't up to date with the latest Adventure development and their trends. But why didn't he know that news? He had just finished part of the escort mission for his clients, that merchants, to Rijeka Town, and they must have reported to the Adventure Guild to let them know their mission was complete, right? Or is there a representative from Casey's party who did the errand? But how come his friend himself didn't tell him about this until Casey, the leader, missed the information?

"Ok, continue. Is there any other information about Istria? " (Unknown)

"The brothel over there is 4/10." (Casey)

“Let's go to the next town. Tuzor? " (Unknown)

“Tuzor is famous for its blacksmiths. It would be best in this Kingdom if the Royal Capital, Neele, and Sizoct, were not included in the comparison. I forgot who the nobles owned this town. The Brothel is 4/10. " (Casey)

"...." (Unknown)

"Alright, Trsat?" (Unknown)

"Can we go to Ligweb first?" (Casey)

"Okay, go on." (Unknown)

“Ligweb is the city of the Adventure!" (Casey)

Oh, this sounds interesting. Let's try listening.

“Ligweb Forest is full of all kinds of monsters. The competition for the Adventurers there is also quite fierce. And you know what that city's worth is? If you're lucky you can meet Adventure with a rank above D-rank. If you stand out and put out your brilliant performance there and be seen by them, they could just invite you to join their party." (Casey)

"Oh, what kind of monsters are there?" (Unknown)

"Lots. Starting from ordinary wild animals like wolves, and then wolf monsters of various colors such as graywolfes, blackwolfes, and whitewolfes, but yeah you already know I've only ever met the graywolfes ones. In the deeper forest, you will begin to encounter monsters such as goblins, or very agile monsters such as kobolds, gnolls, and monsters who are very strong and have large bodies such as orcs and ogres. You will also encounter non-humanoid monsters such as snake monsters, aerial monsters, etc. Anyway, it's a lot there. Monster materials such as skins, fur, etc., can be sold at a high price. You can get rich overnight if you manage to defeat those monsters, even if you only hunt wild animals. ” (Casey)

I nodded my head. "Hmm ... how many times have you been there, Casey?" (Unknown)

"Eight times." (Casey)

I looked him up and down.

"What's wrong?" (Casey)

"Why don't you still not get rich?" (Unknown)

"Sigh ... My goal there was just to see high-rank adventurers in action." (Casey)

Looks like that city it's free real estate for high-rank Adventurers to practice.

"Heeh ... So, how is it?" (Unknown)

"It’s failed. The eight times I visited with my party there, all efforts have resulted in nothing. " (Casey)

“I went there because there were many stories that told of their greatness in sword, and so on. There are those who fight monsters with great teamwork, there are solo adventures that can defeat a rampaging stampede monster, etc. A lot of stories like that happened in that place." (Casey)

"Oh, can I ask who are the famous adventures there?" (Unknown)

"[Redacted], [Redacted], [Redacted], [Redacted], [Redacted] ... (3x) [Redacted]." (Casey)

That's a lot.

"Hey, wait. If Ligweb is a city of Adventure. Why is the best blacksmith city is Tuzor? There should be more demand in Ligweb than in Tuzor, right? Since the Adventurers continue to use their weapons against the monsters, can't the quality of blacksmiths be as good as those in Tuzor? ” (Unknown)

“Tuzor is close to the border with other kingdoms. Many soldiers, knights, cavalrymen served there with their heavy armor. The demand there was stable and the noble and military personnel who served there did not want to hire blacksmiths who could only make weapons and armor of mediocre quality.” (Casey)

“Blacksmiths apart from the capital, Neele, and Sizoct, were mostly sent there, and the blacksmiths who were originally in Ligweb were also sent there, but the quality of weapons and armor in Ligweb with Tuzor was more or less in quality.” (Casey)

“The quality isn't too obvious from the adventurer's point of view, but what I mean is why Tuzor is the best because that is according to the opinion of the blacksmiths too.” (Casey)

“They rated Tuzor's weapons and armor better than Ligweb's. In Tuzor there is also an iron mine and the quality of the mines there is better than in Ligweb, so that adds to the value made by blacksmiths from Tuzor rather than those made by blacksmiths from Ligweb "(Casey)

"And Ligweb brothel is 1/10." (Casey)

“Hey, why do you keep telling me that brothel review scores? And why is the score always so low? " (Unknown)

“Gahahaha! You're a man, we're both men. How come I don't want to share my knowledge? " (Casey)

"I'm not really interested in your esoteric knowledge." (Unknown)

“Eso ... what? What is that?" (Casey)

"Esoteric is knowledge intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest." (Unknown)

“Hohoho…” (Casey)

"Then why is the brothel in this called Adventure city the lowest of the two previous towns?" (Unknown)

“Because the Adventurers there visit that brothels very often, many of the women there have all been booked. And many times, it's only been while that the brothel is opened, when you go inside, the women there are already all exhausted and they can only lie on their backs, and they can't move at all when they work. It's dirty over there too, the air, the floor, the wall, especially the bed, is full of the semen from the person who used the woman before." (Casey)

Eww ...

"Many of my fellow Adventure said, from the beginning that city was booming. The brothels there had not developed at all until now." (Casey)

“…” (Unknown)

"Just so you know, my assessment consists of the cleanliness of the brothel, the number of women there, how big her boobies, her asses, and her smells and lastly-" (Casey)

" … Don't you ever dare go to that damn brothel again, Casey." I cut and warned him. "That brothel will soon become a hotbed of disease." (Unknown)

"It's already happened." (Casey)

"Huh?" (Unknown)

"Yeah, the disease.” (Casey)

My mind suddenly created the visual of d*ck and p*ssy full of ulcers, pus, etc.

Ueeeeghh!!

"Wanna hear the story?" Casey continued. With no emotion.

He is so serious. To the extent that the attitude he is showing now reminds me of the iconic pose performed by G*ndo Ik*ri in the Ev*ngelion series that supports his chin.

"No, no, no. What the f*ck. Don't tease me. The people here are all eating too. Stop that." I said while looking at the situation around me.

Many of them stopped doing their eating activities.

See?

However ...

"No, no, no. Continue the story, bro." (Strangers)

"Yeah, I'm already h*rny." (Strangers Number 2)

"Hey, Missy! More Ale, please! Bring it here quick! " (Stranger Number 3)

"Me two!", "Me three!" (Strangers Number 4 & 5)

"Huh!? Uuhh… Okay! ” (Inn girl)

They then pulled their respective tables and chairs closer to where we were sitting.

Then they looked at the two of us.

"I'm counting on you." (All stranger)

I'm counting on you, your *ss!

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It. Thanks

7