Chapter 50. Following Her Constantly
69 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thank you for being so patient. 

I will try to publish the next chapter as soon as possible.

Enjoy!

Previously

Fem was placed under house arrest in his own room at Ami's Inn on the orders of his comrades. It was a reward for him for overdoing something and making his homie suffer because of what he did.

And now he wants ...

Yeah, he really wants to get out of this godd*mn place.

He knew that he has to respect the way his friends are punishing him and this was for his own good.

He realized that if his buddy, who had accompanied him since childhood and had grown accustomed to his outrageous behavior, ended up scolding him, that meant he had crossed the line too much.

Even though the place used for his house arrest was only a rented room in an inn where they were temporarily staying in this town and the door was not locked and there was no one watching him to prevent him from escaping, Fem knew very well that his bosom pal was testing him again just like what they did to him before.

Does he obey or not?

But he’s not Fem if he doesn't learn from the many mistakes that he makes.

Because he was bored and couldn't stand being in the room all day long. Fem violates his home detention and escapes for a walk around the town.

But he didn't just wandering around stupidly like a country bumpkin. He's still extremely vigilant about strolling in this town.

He was still on the alert for the backlash he might get from Ega's Party who might meet him and take revenge on him.

So he takes advantage of the crowd wherever he moves.

He's taking advantage of crowd psychology or whatever the name is.

This knowledge he gets from Unknown.

He said: A person will not do anything bad to you if there are many people around you and him.

What's the proof?

You won't be raped if you walk in the street with a lot of people and you won't be robbed too if you're in a crowd.

Although he didn't really understand some of the strange words and the terms that came out of his strange friend's mouth when he explained to him. Fem fully understands what Unknown is trying to convey even without that examples above.

Because it makes sense.

Only the name has been changed.

It's just an extension of the word “deter” and the other synonyms of that word.

It made him believe in that theory which is seemed complicated at first glance but was actually quite simple if it wasn't a scholar who explained it to you.

So he took advantage of the crowd to discourage members of the Ega’s party when they wanted to launch their second attack with the existence of this crowd.

When many people went to the weapon shop, Fem also entered the weapon shop. When many people go to buy take-away food, Fem also gathers there as well as buys the food and when many people go to the market, he also goes to the market.

And coincidentally, when it was his turn to go to the market, he accidentally found some noble young lady there with her middle-aged man's personal attendant entered the market.

Interested. He then continued to follow that noble young lady, hoping that this noble girl would also bring her other subordinates such as a female private bodyguard? Like a female knight so he can see her.

Hehe.

But that wasn't the only reason Fem was interested in following her constantly.

It was because this girl was the same girl he had met when he went with the Princess to the Adventure Guild.

Yep.

That dark-brown carriage.

Fem followed from the beginning that noble girl and her attendant entered the market until he accidentally overheard the conversation that the noble girl had with one seems docile-like country girl.

Then he tries to eavesdropping.

And then he listening, listening, listening.

And boom!

He was surprised because of what he found in their conversation, it turns out that the village girl was a worker who worked at the inn where he was staying currently. The Ami's Inn!

And that's not all.

Fem didn't expect on what that two girls were talking to, they were talking about a guy! And from the description described by that village girl that Fem heard from her, the guy she described was very similar to Unknown!

Why Unknown!?

Inside Fem's head, full of countless “why?” and "what's going on here?" immediately hit his head.

The characteristics that the village girl gave to that noble girl were very similar to his homie!

Fem then quickly returned to Ami's Inn to find out the follow-up story from this noble girl's adventures.

Fem was sure that an important part of story he was listening to right now would take place at Ami's Inn.

The sun was still not in the middle but he was sure. Unknown and others, they would return in a while.

Bandits?

Bah, easy.

The four of them simply … Clang! Clang! Clang! Bak! Buk! Thump! Thump! Shiiiiing! Shashing!

… and the bandits will no longer alive.

And Fem also didn't want them to find out that he ran away from his room and violated his house arrest.

He knew that he has already broken his house arrest and he had no respect for his friends who trusted him not to do this.

But at least he didn't want to blatantly show them if he ever left his room.

It was the only thing he could do to give them face.

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It. Thanks

3