Chapter 20
1.1k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Sam's armor and stamina were restored, he decided not to wait any longer, but moved towards the mansion. There were no buildings near the fence, behind which one could hide, the nearest were in the area of ​​hundreds of meters, but for Sam a hundred meters, it was only 6 seconds or so, coming out of the shelter, he rushed forward.

The guards did not recognize Sam, so they started sounding the alarm, one of them jumped off the fence, apparently running into the mansion, the second stayed and tried to hit him with a bow, Sam decided to ignore the guard and quickly break into the mansion, the gate was not too high, in the area 2 meters, Sam could already jump to a similar height, he caught on the edge of the fence and quickly climbed, after which he ran forward.

The security guard who had fled to the mansion ran inside and Sam followed him. He decided that it would be easier for him in the building, at least it would not be so easy to surround him. There were several women in the courtyard, but when they saw Sam, they just stood still and did not move, well, or hid away.

Sam ran into the mansion, he was met by a guard from the fence and three more people, all were armed, they ordered him to stop and said something about the territory of the ax gang, Sam of course was not distracted by chatter, and charged directly at them.

The technique of exchanging blows worked well, besides, it was easier to cope with four, Sam had already killed a lot of people, so he acted decisively and quickly, he quickly killed them one by one, and their blows, as usual, were stopped by armor. A second guard from the street ran into the house and Sam also stripped his head.

There were a couple of other women in the mansion, but they just shied around. From the beginning to the end of his attack 30 seconds passed, even though Sam did not take Jane's words easily, but he watched the mansion for half a day, so he figured that the number of fighters could be fewer, but not more. In fact, he has already got rid of 12 people, not many of them should be left around.

He decided to immediately go up to the 2nd floor and began to search the house, killing all who resisted, some of them did not pay attention to the screams, and went about their business. Sam walked around the second floor, then started checking the first, he found and killed four more.

He realized that either there was no one else here, or the others were in other rooms, or escaped, Sam could not stop everyone from escaping, he already acted as quickly as he could. He started shouting to all the other women, children and guys who did not resist, so that they all gather in the yard. And he told them to identify the bodies beforehand.

Going out into the street, he began to wait patiently until they gathered. When he noticed that no one else was coming out, he asked:

- Where are the others?

One of the women answered without hesitation:

- Master, from the gang of the ax, we did not find two, also seven people left in the morning. Of those who were not part of the gang, everyone gathered here.

In front of Sam were 8 women of different ages, two girls around 10-12 years old, two guys, one around 15, the other closer to 20.

Sam was somewhat embarrassed to hear her appeal, but after thinking about it, what should she call it? Perhaps something like "Sir" would be more relevant, but on the other hand, the word Master has different meanings, like a sword master or something similar, so Sam decided to leave it as it is.

Of course, Sam was not going to stay here for long, but after meeting with the government, he wanted to learn a little more about different abilities, moreover, after three months of the daily race for experience, he deserved a little rest.

Now he was in the outer part of the city, then there were various fields, planted trees, in general, there were still traces of people, but somewhere in 50 kilometres a continuous forest began, something like a nature reserve, and this forest stretched for almost a thousand kilometres.

In this forest there was a border between countries X and C. Sam was going to start exploration in the forest, check how the animals and vegetation are developing. So the people of this mansion can come in handy to be used as laboratory rats for animal meat samples and so on.

While Sam was thinking, he heard a noise at the gate, turning, he saw that Jane climbed over the fence and went to open the gate, after which, slowly, she went to him with her companions.

She was accompanied by three more girls and a guy, all young, except for one girl who was about 10 years old, if not less.

Jane carried in her hand a bundle with blood dripping from it, going up to the others, she dumped two heads, obviously, these were the ones who were trying to escape from the mansion. It all looked pretty cool, especially Jane herself. Sam liked her immediately, so he wasn't going to harm her. On the other hand, it would also be dangerous to drive up to her, she might cut off something from him if he does.

Sam did not know what to say or do next, he was not particularly interested in the backstories of these people, he turned to Jane:

- My name is Sam, I will stay here for a while - he took out a booklet and handed it to Jane - this information is from the government, check it out, after which, if you have any other useful information that is not in the booklet, please let me know.

- By the way, do you have a fishing rod? I'd like to go fishing.

 

www.patreon.com/Homeless1983

25