Chapter 23
994 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He asked the others if they knew about other camps or groups nearby. Ashley was closest to the  previous leader, so she revealed that he mentioned that they met other people in a certain direction.

Sam decided, for a start, to go alone. However, this time he took the car so as not to waste time. After an hour of cleaning the territory in the right direction, Sam arrived to the right place. Unfortunately, when Sam noticed the sentry, he was already looking in his direction, so he insolently decided to come up and find out something about this group.

- Hi, can I find out what kind of group you have and what are the conditions for joining?

- Of course, wait a minute.

Soon, 3 people with weapons came out of the gate, the one in the center even had a pistol in a holster.

Sam was alone, in an open area, besides, he was dressed quite lightly in appearance, except for a sword, he had no weapons.

After three and a half months, the roads were indeed at times blocked, although not much, but if the group is not too weak, then they may well, with a high probability, reach the camp. Of course, the reasons why people do not go there may be different, but still, in the main, according to Sam, they are either criminals, or people whom these criminals do not let go.

Of course Sam could make a mistake and attack innocent people, ruthlessly destroy someone's life and family, Sam had long been prepared that his hands would be stained with the blood of innocent people.

- Hi, I'm Michael, can I ask where are you from?

- Hi, I'm Frank, I'm from the government camp - Sam took out the booklet and began to come closer - here is the booklet, here is all the information, I'm sure you will find a lot of new things for yourself.

- Stop! Jeff go get the booklet.

Jeff went to meet Sam and took the booklet. Michael took the book and began to look through the contents. After a while, he spoke:

"Well, this is really useful information, can I find out the reason why you are here?

- Okay, Michael, I'll be frank, my task is intelligence, most of the people of the city have already reached the camp, in other cases, people are either bandits and criminals, or those whom these bandits do not release and exploit, I want to see all the people of your camp, including women and children to make sure everything is okay.

The faces of the three immediately tensed, and Michael put his hand on the holster. Sam could act earlier, but for some reason, he still decided to give them a chance to survive, in case they are really simple survivors, even if his request was clearly too arrogant, but his meager mind did not allow him to come up with a better reason.

- What if we refuse?

- Then I will have to report to the base, after which a mop-up team will be sent.

Michael pulled out his pistol and pointed at Sam while shouting:

- Grab him!

He shot Sam in the leg, apparently afraid that if he killed Sam too far, he would not receive soul particles. Sam was already running in their direction and was not a bit nervous, at least he knew that this time his goals deserved their fate, it was important because not he, but Ashley, would kill them. It will be easier for her if it is somehow justified.

Since the first opponent was covered by a shield, Sam bent down and swung in an attempt to chop off his leg, Jeff reacted by lowering the shield and stabbing Sam in the neck with a sword, Sam took a blow in the neck, and quickly interrupted the collision of the sword with the shield, instead chopping off Jeff's hand. Michael, after the first shot, could not shoot, since Sam had already fought with Jeff.

The second fighter came to Jeff's aid, but there was no sense in it, he was left without a leg and fell to the floor screaming, Michael started shooting at Sam, but Sam was already very close and Michael managed to make only one aimed shot when Sam chopped off one of his hands. He took the pistol and took out one of the harnesses, immediately trying to save the poor man.

The sentry at the gate ran away in panic, apparently to call others. But Sam didn't care even if they come after him, he will just have more experience.

Sam did not take Ashley with him, so he thought in advance about how to deliver the meat to her alive, of course he could try to cut them out with his hands, or with the hilt of a sword, but that would be more difficult and, besides, his armor would be wasted when he hit with his hand , also if they came to their senses, they could resist.

10