Chapter 33
657 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The black man moved towards him. Sam fired as soon as he sensed his intention, but of course he missed.

Sam understood that most likely his opponent would go to the left in the blind zone of the sword, or from behind, and without thinking twice he swung an arc covering both options.

But the footballer, with some ridiculous movement in the fall, struck him on the legs closer to the feet, because of that struck impulse, Sam lost the ground completely, and started to fall on his back.

Right after first strike, while Sam was still flying to the ground, he was followed by a kick to the head. Sam continued to swing his sword in panic during the fall, not knowing where he is and what is going on.

The armor withstood the blow and fell apart completely, the leg flew into his face, but the impulse of the blow was extinguished and Sam felt a tolerable blow in the face, maximum his nose was broken but at least he didn't pass out .

At the same time, Sam heard the shout of a football player. The black man walked away from him hobbled. Sam somehow touched his leg with a sword, the cut was not too deep, but the blood was going actively. Sam cut the asshole's artery.

Black man finally changed his poker-face to a grimace, he obviously panicked and Sam finally saw fear in his eyes.

Sam himself woke up from fear of imminent death and felt a burning rage.

- Fucking football player, you are fucked!

Fury overwhelmed Sam, but the fear of death did not completely recede, he fired a gun at the black and he dodged again, but not as vividly as before, the blood began to gush harder.

Sam continued to aim, restraining his rage and forcing the black man to dance again, no matter how fast the black man was, he would not dodge a bullet if he did not react at least a moment earlier.

Now the black man began to say something, he obviously wanted to leave, Sam chuckled to himself and took another shot, he doesn't give a shit about the experience for this asshole, he wanted to kill him and nothing more.

The black gradually began to run away, but he had to leave his attention on Sam. Sam was in no hurry, the black man is no longer able to run away from him.

Sam was waiting for the right moment and at some point he made another shot, and this time he managed to hit black man on the shoulder.

He finally fell to the ground and seemed unable to get up, but Sam did not come close. He tried to shoot the black man in the head, but that guy managed to dodge. Sam took aim at the whole leg and shot it. Then he shot through the second leg.

That guy started to scream and trash-talk even more, it was a music for Sam ears.

The black man could no longer do anything, but Sam shot him in one hand after the other, and only after that he walked around the black from the side of his head and cut his head in half with a sword.

Sam was angry anyway, only now he could give free rein to his rage and cut the fucking football player to pieces.

Before the zombie apocalypse, Sam did not value his own life too much.

However, now everything was different, if before he was accompanied only by depression, which he could suppress only sitting at the computer screen, now he had motivation, and he was not going to die just like that.

To Sam's surprise, judging by the received soul particles, this footballer was only level 12, Sam gasped in surprise. Sam himself was already level 16 and he was almost kicked to death by some fucking homeless bum.

Sam did not stay in place, the blood was coming from his nose and it seemed to him that the nose was dislocated, he straightened it, groaned in pain, and pressing a rag to his face, he decided to get out of here as soon as possible.

The armor was at zero, even if Sam now sees the rabbit, he will run away from him in fear. Sam stopped the bleeding, washed off the blood from himself and started to look for cover.

Sam always believed that he could join the battle, and if he realizes that the odds are not in his favor, he will simply run away due to his high dexterity, but today he came across his anti-class, and even four levels advantage was useless. He was still alive only because of some luck.

Oddly enough, Sam actually saw the rabbit while looking for safe cover. But Sam gathered his will into a fist and did not run away. All the same, he is a healthy powerful man, albeit without armor.

- The rabbit is not a hindrance to me. -  Sam muttered, encouraging himself.

When he calmed down, he thought about something else. After all, only recently I thought that after a fight with a football player I would not even want to meet a rabbit and now he suddenly met one. Maybe he has some kind of superpower?

Sam focused his mind, and began to think hard about how much he did not want to meet a completely naked, busty, helpless lady. Unfortunately, no matter how hard he tried, there was no effect.

A couple of days later.

His sword consumed the 10th core and Sam again felt the energy, which passed through the sword and raised his spirit. He caught a rabbit and fed him the fruits one by one, regularly checking his health.

The rabbit annoyed Sam for a long time and kicked, so he had to tie him up properly, after which he carried it in his bag. Sam did not come up with other options, of course, he will not be able to notice all possible symptoms from a rabbit.

If nothing strange happened to the rabbit during the day, Sam tried the fruits himself. Of course, Sam chose only those fruits that seemed to him quite appetizing.

10