Chapter 48
574 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jane left and Sam began to think about what Ashley can teach him during their sparrings.

He imagined them stripping naked and Ashley shows him various martial arts techniques.

Yesterday Ashley ate type 2 meat, she also ate the fruit for the enhancement of the body and vision that Sam brought from the Amazon, along with the rest of the fruits of the characteristics. So their fight will surely be interesting.

Sam continued to suffer from laziness and an idle life, although he devoted a lot of time to training with Ashley and Jane.

There were more than 8 thousand cores in the general's rings, obviously, a considerable part of the cores bought by the government was sent to him, and among other things, there were modern weapons.

It is noteworthy that in addition to the RPG-7, there was even a copy of the RPG-32, and the corresponding ammunition.

Sam kept in touch with Russell, he asked him to fix the general's shield and inform him when level 20 non-combat classes begin to appear in the camps.

It is even more difficult for them to reach this level, but the government will certainly train a couple eventually.

Sam was also sent a special government officer who explained and taught him how to use weapons and RPGs in particular, even a pistol can be useful against enemies without armor, and RPGs could be something more than useful.

He even ordered an anaconda skin suit for Jane as well as hoods for all. Sam didn't know why Russell was so willing to cooperate, maybe he thought Sam could help him in the future or something like that. Sam was fine with that.

Also in the rings was a spare set of quality swords stored by the general, Sam planned to improve them in the future for personal use.

So the days passed, Sam trained in shooting, sparring, and the rest was resting, cat and girls from time to time went to hunt in the forest.

A month has passed.

Despite the fact that the city was dead, and Sam "cleared" the surroundings of the mansion from other people, sometimes people passed by the mansion.

Of course, such cases were rare, and the cases when they tried to get into the mansion are even rarer. But even in these rare cases, the inhabitants of the mansion calmly coped.

Sam distributed weapons to everyone, besides, the mansion was fortified by the government, and indeed, it was allegedly under the protection of the government. Also, Ashley and Jane were already pretty strong.

One of the things the government invented was a device that determined the concentration of spiritual energy in the air in some incomprehensible way.

Sam tried to use this device to find "treasures." But apparently all he could find was dog shit. This device, in fact, was also shitty, and he did not see much use in it, but still left it for later.

Sam almost did not kill anyone for a month and even got a little bored. He began to consider various ways to have fun.

For example, you could take Ashley with you and walk around the camp in a nearby town. Surely there will be a lot of people who want to stare at Ashley and he, as a knight, of course, will come to the rescue by decapitating enemies.

But after thinking about it a little more, he abandoned the plan, Ashley is almost completely protected, but if a stray bullet nevertheless hits her face, then she can be disfigured, this would be a great loss for Sam.

Sam has read a lot in recent years, so he came up with a new idea, he can play the role of a villain himself, find a beauty with a guy, ignoring that guy and make brazen drive up to her.

In the stories, the hero, of course, saved the beauty from the villain, but in real life, Sam was sure that the poor hero would be demolished from a couple of his slaps in the face. At the same time, he will check what will be the reaction to his 20th level at the camp.

Having decided on his dumb meaningless plans, he took the car and drove to a neighboring town. On the way, from time to time it was necessary to clear the rubble, but Sam was in no hurry at all, so it did not upset him.

He drove up to another traffic jam. Cars completely blocked the road, and there were buildings on both sides of the road.

While he was clearing the next blockage, several people from the side of the buildings took aim at him.

Previously, Sam did not get involved with such retards, but preferred to run away to hell. But now, they were just insects in his eyes.

Three more people came out to him. Some bald man with a scar led the group.

Bald - Heh heh look who we have here. Dressed up like a fucking superhero, what kind of suit is that, you kind of like wearing a Batman costume?

- Ha ha ha - his friends laughed.

In fact, Sam's leather armor did not come close to resembling a Batman suit. It is more of a casual loose fitting with a hood. The only similarity to Batman is that his outfit looked completely black on the outside.

Sam wasn't fan of Batman, but he still though that this hero was okay in a way. Joker was even cooler of course but still.

Anyway, this stupid muscle-guy clearly said it just to laugh. Sam did not have any cloak or mask, nor was he wearing anything remarkable at all.

Bald - You better not move Batman, a bunch of guns pointed at you. First, take off your clothes, and don't forget your rings. Carl go to his car and ...

Sam was bored, at first he thought to play with them, pretend to be weak, beg for mercy and all that, and see what happens next. But this bald man angered him a little, so Sam decided to go for a different scenario.

He took out an RPG-7 in the direction of one of the windows in which the shooters were hiding and immediately fired. Immediately after the shot, he hid this RPG-7 and took out another from another ring and shot in the direction of the other shooters.

All this happened almost instantly. Sam trained in using RPGs in the mansion. He wanted to try this trick in combat conditions, and now was the right moment.

Bald - Oh shit!

Bald and his buddies began to shoot at Sam. He moved towards two girlfriends of this bald guy and beheaded them one by one. Now only the bald man remained, no one else was shooting.

The bald one began to use the skill, it seemed a small wind appeared around the bald one, although barely, and only next to the body. Then the ice needles began to materialize and headed towards Sam. It all happened fast enough of course.

Sam tried to dodge and did it without any problem, but he wanted to check the damage of these needles, he took on a couple. Considering the number of needles, the damage wasn't that bad. But still shitty tho, obviously the skill was level 10.

The bald man realized that situation was helpless.

Bald - Brother, I'm sorry, I was just kidding.

He himself had already fled during his speech. Sam of course caught up with him and slapped him in the face. Bald lost a couple of teeth and orientation in space from the blow.

Sam - Tell me why didn't you start shooting right away? Why did you want me alive?

Bald - Ah ... for ... for sale. Evolvers are now a hot commodity, we catch who we can and then we sell to all the big ass from the government and not only.

The bald one began to cry openly. Tears and snot flowed like a river.

Bald - I beg your pardon, I know that I shouldn't have done something like that, but I was just trying to survive. I'll tell you whatever you want, brother, please spare.

Sam - Come on, brother, don't cry. I'm still Batman, a fighter for justice and all that. You are clearly repented in your sins. You will go through rehabilitation and I will lead you on the right path.

Bald - Yes! I am ready, I will do everything. I will correct myself and help the weak for the rest of my days!

Sam - Great, the main thing is never to lose faith in people. From now on you have attained enlightenment.

Sam tore out one of his eyes, though he rather cut it out, he didn't want the bald man to die prematurely. He broke his legs and tied him to the car.

Sam - Don't worry brother, suffering will make you stronger, it will strengthen your spirit and mind.

Bald - AAAAA! Fucking retard! Go fuck yourself bitch !!! I'll rip you to pieces you fucking bastard !!!

10