Chapter 52
498 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a long time Sam could not understand what had happened. The assumptions were different, but it was pointless to guess. He raped Gloria but it felt like he was also owned by someone.

Sam decided to go to the mansion, there is nothing else to do around here. He lost any desire to experience new sensations, in the near future at least.

- Shit! Shit! Shit! - Sam began to smash everything around.

Sam always knew he was a piece of shit. At least he had enough self-awareness to clearly understand this simple fact.

Therefore, he never planned to have children, a piece of shit like him does not deserve to give birth to anyone.

Plus, what will it be like for children which will be forced to have someone like him as a father?

Unfortunately, not everyone had the common sense to do what he did.

Most degenerates continued to procreate left and right. Sam's existence was a prime example of this.

She and Ashley were in control of the matter. But who knew that in the case of Gloria something like this would happen?

This is one of the reasons why he hated society. After all, society "encourages" the birth of children. The state issues various subsidies and assistance to those who breed.

People of course readily fuck each other because it is in their instincts. If people are good at something, it is about fucking each other in all different ways.

You might think that the government takes care of children, but is it really so? If you have atleast a drop of brains, then you can easily guess that this is nonsense.

For example, imagine a king who rules over a hundred people. How much will he get from this miserable hundred people?

Now imagine a king who rules over a billion people. Now the situation will be completely different, such a king will receive enormous power, resources, taxes and much more in his hands.

Governments is in fact somewhat similar, the faster people reproduce, the better for them. But whether these children will have a roof over their heads and normal food, this is already secondary.

We're just numbers on paper. The main thing for them is to pretend that they care and everything is in order.

They also tell kids shit about how they should respect and love their parents. After all, parents are not chosen and they gave you life, you should be grateful!

Another bunch of nonsense. Sam was convinced that the kids didn't owe their parents a damn thing, they don't have any choice to make. It is the parents who decide to have children or not, and they do it not for the sake of children, but only for their own sake, or because they do not care about the consequences at all.

Accordingly, only parents are obliged to bear responsibility for their children until the end of their days. Children will only be responsible to their own children. And to feel gratitude to the parents or not is their own business, it all depends on who those parents are.

The bastards who do not have enough brains and money to use a condom, but at the same time they readily continue to make kids, should be treated as criminals and put to jail.

Sam was angry precisely because he truly believed that if he ever had a child, he would have to devote his life to it.

Therefore, of course, he was afraid of this like fire and always watched himself. But the incident with Gloria pissed him off, he didn't give a shit about Gloria. And the likelihood that she will become pregnant is almost zero. Even so, Sam was angry.

- Fucking teleports!

A month later.

Some interesting information came in from Russell.

In City C, a fairly large government camp fell, Z2 appeared which took control of hundreds of thousands of zombies, presumably with other Z1s.

Despite the fact that the camp had heavy weapons and even artillery, the camp did not last long.

Since the beginning of the apocalypse, various types of ammunition have been quickly consumed, although the general once conquered a considerable territory and factories, it was still far from enough. Well, after his death, it got even worse.

Moreover, apart from especially heavy weapons, little worked on the L2. The quantity and quality of the W1 also increased dramatically, and attempts to destroy the horde from the air ended in failure.

Despite all these events, people are actively continuing to kill each other, for some time there have been organizations that catch evolvers alive and sell them at underground auctions and not only.

On the surface, the government seems to be against this, but of course, in fact, many of the people with power actively support such organizations.

Of course, those fat ass bastards are not going to go kill zombies, but since they can become stronger by killing a couple of purchased people of high levels, then of course few of them will refuse this.

With food, everything is also bad, perhaps there are some supplies, but most people do not see them.

The only good news is that the government is actively studying various vegetation with the help of appraisers, after which it regularly publishes booklets describing plant species suitable for food.

Even in places where there used to be just fields, a variety of vegetation is now actively developing, the jungle is still far away, but there is something to profit from.

The cost of ammunition and food has reached unprecedented heights, while government money continues to depreciate. If this continues, then over time the country can really fall.

When Sam left, the government looked after the mansion. With the arrival of Sam, the tenants of the mansion were left to their own devices and for the most part everything was fine.

However, even then, in spite of the dead city, sometimes groups and individuals of hunters who were heading into the forest passed by.

Since then, fewer and fewer people have cleared out zombies, and more and more people fought with each other or hunted animals.

Over time, obviously, the situation did not get better. The government doesn't have the resources to force most of the evolvers to fight the zombies, given that they bring far fewer soul particles.

The forest that is located 50 kilometres from the mansion is becoming more and more popular, and more and more people pass by the mansion in search of experience and food.

Of course, this is not the only forest, but it is the largest within a radius of 150 kilometres from the neighboring town.

Naturally, not everyone just walks by the mansion, sometimes at the sight of women sentries, some cannot restrain themselves from going to the light.

Usually Sam just watched from time to time as Jane and her friends and Ashley fight with uninvited guests. Even though Jane was not yet level 20, she was really strong.

Recently, however, Sam had to engage in combat as a level 20 hunter was passing through, and Sam suspected such incidents would occur more frequently.

Sam level 21

Class Immortal

Strength 36 (+1)

Agility 50 (+1)

Stamina 32 (+1)

Fortitude 28 (+1)

Spirit 47

Unallocated stat points 0

Abilities - Premonition of Danger, Spiritual Armor.

The sword continued to slowly devour the cores, added 4 spirits to it and became a little stronger.

Sam liked to mess around and he was not particularly eager to leave again, but he realized that soon he would have to.

Only the cat constantly visited the neighboring forest, continuing to actively hunt for all 2 months, and eventually reached the 2nd type. Although he almost stopped growing and remained the size of a cat.

If earlier the cat had the ability to exchange thoughts and emotions with Sam, now, firstly, this ability has become stronger, and secondly, he could now to a certain extent influence the thoughts of enemies, whether hypnosis or something like that.

The cat hypnotized Sam to slap himself in the face, and even Sam could hardly resist, and this distracted him. Considering Sam had 47 spirit, this was an amazing result.

Of course, the cat immediately received a slap for his insolence, but now he can really help Sam in battle by distracting the enemy.

10