Chapter 55
370 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two more months later.

Sam again felt the call of the sword, one of the owners decided to visit the Amazon obviously.

He chose a place with the best view towards the call and began to prepare for the meeting. He gave cat command to remain in ambush.

It did not take long to wait, soon Sam saw a plane flying over him, from which the owner of the sword jumped out. Just as Sam, he was alone.

It's funny that he seemed to specifically direct the plane and jumped out near Sam. The guy probably thought he found a treasure or something.

Of course, Sam decided not to wait, but ran towards the parachutist. When he approached the jungle and landed in the foliage of the trees, Sam was already ready and held him at the sight of the RPG-32.

Sam without hesitation opened fire as he was practicing before.

The guy was torn to pieces, Sam laughed at the idiot, as expected, this guy felt the call of the sword for the first time and did not understand what it meant. Following the call of his own sword, Sam found sword of this guy and consumed it.

Not like Sam was much smarter tho, then he felt the call of the sword for the first time he also thought that this artifact shows him a path to some kind of treasure or something.

Sam level 28

Class Immortal

Strength 47 (+1)

Agility 81 (+1)

Stamina 40 (+1)

Toughness 37 (+1)

Spirit 63

Unallocated stat points 0

Abilities - Premonition of Danger, Spiritual Armor.

During these months, Sam and the cat managed to find all types of fruits of different types of enhancement, which added 2 parameters to him, and he had already killed a supposedly type 3 beast, since eating its meat added 2 toughness and 1 stamina to Sam.

The cat stopped growing in size, but continued to grow stronger and smarter. He accompanied Sam, but hunted separately for smaller creatures, thanks to their connection, they could always come to each other's rescue.

From time to time Sam met people, mostly he killed them.

Time passed and only after another 4 months of continuous murders, Sam finally got to the goal.

He returned to the area where he supposedly saw a giant crocodile and eventually found it. It was the size of a tank, a real killing machine.

Not only was he himself extremely tough and could hardly be injured, he was also covered in something like ice armor that regenerated quickly.

This beast was really bothersome.  If beast would manage to swallow Sam, then everything would have ended in disaster.

Sam used spatial and dark swords, the peculiarity of the dark sword was that it slowed down the regeneration of enemies. Sam almost never used it, but here it came in handy.

Over 80 dexterity helped Sam stay alive while he systematically harassed the crocodile and eventually finished him.

He was patiently taking off and packing the crocodile skin and preparing for his meal while contemplating his options at level 30.

Sam got as many as 5 options to choose from:

Reflection - In 10% of cases, the damage done to the armor will be equally returned to the enemy.

Sam didn't really like this skill, the armor was not infinite, besides, Sam focused on speed, so he did not want to count on such a skill.

Gain - Armor increases all of Sam's stats by 10.

50 parameters is certainly a lot and it would be a suitable choice if something better was not found.

Sphere of protection - The armor turns into a spherical field with a diameter of up to 20 meters around Sam, the larger the Sphere, the weaker the armor in the circle and the faster it is consumed.

In this radius, Sam gets the feelings of everything around him and nothing can go unnoticed. It can be used both to protect others and to enclose enemies inside.

Interestingly enough, but Sam obviously had no intention of giving up his own armor to protect anyone.

Spiritual Wings - Special Spiritual Wings appear from the armor, thanks to which it is obviously possible to fly.

Flying is great, but there were enough shortcomings. In the mode with wings, Sam could be no more than a minute or so, that is, the energy would be spent so quickly, as if someone was attacking him and not weakly.

In addition, the flight would not be very fast, perhaps even slower than Sam could run on the ground and the wings themselves were not small. In general, Sam would became a target.

Mobility - This was essentially the obvious and only choice for Sam. When the skill was activated, the armor itself was used to increase speed and maneuverability, in fact it was a movement skill.

In active mode, it could be used for 5 minutes until the energy of the armor ran out, which, according to Sam, was long enough, because it is not necessary to use it constantly.

Sam level 30

Class Immortal

Strength 47 (+1)

Agility 90 (+1)

Stamina 40 (+1)

Fortitude 37 (+1)

Spirit 69

Unallocated stat points 0

Abilities - Premonition of Danger, Spiritual Armor, Mobility.

7