Chapter 71
320 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After half a year, only 7 sword owners remained, they all became killing machines, no one could stop them and they moved wherever they wanted.

Someone could already fly, some used airplanes and helicopters, combing the planet.

Due to the huge search radius for spiritual swords, even the huge distances on planet Earth will not prevent them from finding each other in the near future.

---

Sam has already learned the language of the universe for the most part.

At first, he was afraid that it would be extremely difficult for him, given his low intelligence and laziness to remember anything.

However, in the process of learning, he realized that everything was not so bad, even if his spirituality was suppressed, he still felt that it was easier to learn than before.

He did not believe that his intellect had grown, apparently it was perception and memory that improved, possibly other brain functions.

Now, by clicking on one of the spheres, Sam could choose the language of the universe, so he listened and looked through the images already in this language and understood everything quite well.

He made good progress in writing, it somehow resembled hieroglyphs or runes.

Now he was more and less able to determine the properties of various herbs, ores, and so on, of course, only at a basic level. Now he couldn't practice with something like that, but he got the point.

Even on earth, he could use his spiritual energy next to his body, but did not understand how to do it correctly.

Now he knew how, with the help of spiritual energy, one could even feel the plant is poisonous or not.

Of course, while he is not yet a cultivator, this check will be rather intuitive, he cannot get any specific information.

Even when he goes to the stage of Qi Condensation, it will not change, only when he reaches the stage of Foundation Establishment he will be able to draw more concrete conclusions.

But even so, the advantages are obvious, he will not have to torment the poor animals and people in the area for checks.

According to basic explanations, he could not learn to create artifacts, formations, and so on, but at least he could also recognize them in theory.

For distraction, he regularly did physical training.

There were no necessary conditions here, so he had to do push-ups on one finger or use other ridiculous positions in which the body would feel tension.

He wasn't even sure if it was helping him, but he continued anyway.

He understood that he was no longer young, relatively stupid, and the fighter of him was so-so.

In the universe there are an infinite number of those who are better than him. But the very opportunity to visit other planets aroused interest and expectation in him.

---

Furan was already 185 years old and he still remained at the stage of Nascent Soul.

He lived his life in the "World" sector, he joined the sect and became an external student in his youth, but he never managed to break through the stage of the Nascent Soul.

This cultivation was not enough to become an elder or other honorary position, at least not in their sect.

So he was appointed to the position of caretaker. He accepted newcomers, explained to them what was what, at times worked as an observer. Roughly speaking, he was appointed a nanny.

However, even he was lucky one day. He found the cultivator's corpse and took away his spatial ring, which contained a bunch of spirit stones and much more.

One of the things turned out to be a mid-rank artifact, aka a spaceship, such an artifact cost a fortune.

If he reported the find, it is obvious that he would be praised and taken away everything he found.

But on the other hand, he is only a lower rank cultivator, it is obvious that sooner or later he will be found one way or another.

He didn't know all the search capabilities and variations, but he had no doubt that sitting still and hoping for the best is a bad idea.

Without hesitation, he decided to run. Even though the World sector was the main home for cultivators, there were also quite a few of them outside the sector, the spiritual nodes gradually expanded.

He was no longer a child, and he could arrange his departure in such a way that when they realized that he had left the sect, it would be too late.

There were quite a few cultivators who deliberately left the "World" sector for various reasons.

Someone tried to find new galaxies, someone ran away from problems, some hoped to find some kind of luck among these sparsely populated stellar systems, and so on.

Of course, Furan was not going to look for new galaxies, his life span as a cultivator of the Nascent Soul was only about 300 years.

With the help of this gift of fate, he could find one of the poorly populated, or even unpopulated planets, the one that he liked and he can live there like a king.

He may even be able to advance in cultivation. The probability was not high, but even the slightest chance aroused delight in him.

With the help of the number of spiritual stones that he has found, he will be able to acquire something worthwhile for his advancement in the spiritual network.

And even if nothing comes of it, maybe he can find some other luck.

Furan was inspired by his new perspectives, he would not have to rot in his sect for the rest of his days.

--------

Authors note :

Qi Condensation

Foundation Establishment

Core Formation

Nascent Soul

Soul Formation

6