Chapter 74
288 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- These methods of cultivation are a little different. The cultivator of the spirit, at the stage of the Qi Condensation creates a thread of Qi in his body, gradually he builds up his Qi, and upon reaching Foundation Establishment, creates a small sea of ​​Qi.

- Well, at the stage of Core Formation, a Qi core is formed within the cultivator's body.

- This method of cultivation also strengthens the body, but focuses primarily on energy and the possibility of using it from the outside, and subsequently over long distances.

- The cultivation of the body is a little different, at the stage of the Qi Condensation you create a closed spiritual circuit inside the body and gradually strengthen it. During the Foundation Establishment, the circuit will continue to strengthen and you will need to create spiritual nodes within the body.

- At the Core Formation, respectively, these nodes will be transformed into small spiritual points, or cores, between which spiritual energy will move.

- When cultivating the body, a person also simultaneously increases his body strength and spirit strength, but the difference is that all spiritual energy will be focused exclusively on strengthening your body.

- The disadvantage of course is that in the early stages you will not be able to use your Qi outside the body, no long range strikes.

-Also, you will not be able to engage in any professions like alchemy for which it will be necessary to use your Qi externally. Of course, as the cultivation stage increases, body cultivators will also be able to use Qi externally, but compared to spirit cultivators, this is a drop in the ocean.

- There is also a spiritual feeling, for both types of cultivators it develops in the same way, depending on the degree of cultivation, so there will be no problems in this regard.

- Despite the fact that body cultivation has many disadvantages, I recommend that you think about the advantages.

- First, in the early stages of cultivation, body cultivators have an advantage in strength over spirit cultivators.

- Secondly, all your energy circulates exclusively inside your body and gradually strengthens it, which means that even if for some reason there is no spiritual energy in your environment, it will not bother you at all.

- There are even places where spiritual energy is completely suppressed, but even so the capabilities of your body will remain with you.

- And the third is that the spiritual network simply recommends the cultivation of the body, thanks to it it is much easier to explore the depths of the universe. Therefore, if you choose to cultivate spirit, you will only be provided with the most common cultivation technique.

- But if you choose to cultivate the body, then we will provide you with a special technique selected specifically for your body and your mutation.

- Another important factor is that the cultivation of the spirit is more difficult.

- For example, when moving to the stage of Forming the Core, if a mentor is not watching you, then there is a possibility that the core will lose control and the consequences will be dire.

Sam had already realized that the spirit web was trying to impose body cultivation on anyone it could.

Perhaps they are silent about a lot or something else, but what choice does Sam have? He is alone in the whole universe and he strongly doubted that he would find a mentor who would sincerely help him.

He was only grateful for all the information that the spiritual network had provided him so far, so he had already made a choice for himself.

- I am very grateful to the spiritual network and choose to cultivate the body. May I ask if both types of cultivation can be used at the same time?

- A good choice. As for your question, it is theoretically possible, but extremely dangerous and I do not recommend that you try this.

- Since you made your choice, my work is done, you will receive a detailed description of your new cultivation technique and other information after my departure. I can answer a couple of questions since we're done quickly.

Even if not in great detail, Sam sometimes thought about the issues that bothered him.

- Do you know who bought me and where they will send me?

- I know, but I can't share this information, don't ask about where your home planet is or any questions related to the owners of the game formation.

- Do souls and ghosts exist?

- Initially, almost all creatures are made of flesh and blood, one way or another. However, over time on the path of cultivation, it is indeed possible for a mortal to pass into a new phase of existence and find a complete soul. However, it is too early for you to think about such things, and in the lower stages of cultivation you are unlikely to encounter such things.

- For example, after the Core Formation, the stage of the Nascent Soul goes on, but in fact this soul is a combination of your self and spiritual energy. This is not a complete soul.

- There are alchemists, golem masters and other directions that can create or use souls. But again, in the early stages of cultivation, you don't need to know the details.

- Is there some kind of universal law enforcement or defense organization?

6