Chapter 78
306 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The gravity here was clearly stronger than on Earth, even considering the fact that he became a cultivator, he still did not feel particularly fast and strong here.

Sam saw a piece of redwood on the ground as thick as a bucket, he swung his sword and cut this piece of wood.

The sword went in somewhere in half. The inside of the tree was pale white with reddish veins.

He punched and left only a small dent. Sam sighed, he can no longer rip trees open with his fists.

Continuing to walk further, he looked out for signs of life, at times he saw something like swarming worms.

He saw something like a white worm next to a tree and came closer.

It was a small worm, at least this thing looked smaller than a little finger, part of its body was slightly raised towards Sam.

Sam held out his finger to him, he did not react at first, Sam gradually brought his finger closer to the worm, and when the finger was very close, the worm climbed onto Sam's finger.

At first, the worm just slowly moved along the finger, but suddenly it lengthened and instantly squeezed the finger as in a vice, even through the crocodile's skin, Sam felt severe pain.

Sam tried to take it off with a fiery sword, he endured at first and then just instantly climbed onto the other finger. Soon he climbed onto the next one again.

Sam fiddled with him a little, after which he still got rid of this creature.

As soon as he was on the ground, Sam cut him with a sword, but the creature just immediately connected again and climbed somewhere in the ground.

Sam winced slightly. He now greatly regretted that he did not have spiritual armor. For housing construction, you will need to choose stronger materials.

He decided that every living thing should be perceived as an ill-fated Brazilian footballer, just in case.

Fortunately for him, at least at first glance, he did not notice many living things. True, he walked only 500 meters.

Sam thought that it would be worth climbing the tree, but remembering the worm, he shuddered again, and he decided to score for now.

Slowly passing further, Sam noticed a growth on a thick branch of a tree, at first glance it fit into the overall picture and was of the same reddish shades.

Sam nevertheless decided to check and slashed with a sword, the growth began to move but did not have time to leave and a good piece of his body was blown away.

Sam jumped back and began to consider the consequences of his actions.

The body structure of this creature was clearly more normal, although Sam did not notice a face or eyes, it was as long as a human arm, and half an arm thick.

On one side of the body there were small limbs and on the other, something like a fur coat, which after being hit by Sam changed color to a dark earthy color.

This creature had blood and also obviously must have meat, it twitched a little on the ground, after which it became quiet.

Sam waited for about 5 minutes, after which he took out his pistol and fired, no reaction followed. He deliberately decided to create noise and check what happens.

There was barely any creatures in this forest so far, so now he was not that afraid of making any noise.

He began to wait in silence and carefully look around, all the same the shot was loud and could alarm someone.

Soon Sam heard a noise, a predator was clearly approaching him, and he was approaching from above from the crown of a tree.

Sam continued to stay in place and make sure that no one except this creature caught him by surprise.

This was the first real animal he met here, at least he looked like a beast. It was about one and a half meters long, shaped like some kind of four-legged.

On the head, growths grew almost completely covering the head, the eyes were large black.

Instead of a nose, a small horn, or just a growth. With his claws, he directly dug into the tree as if into oil while moving.

The upper body is dark blue and the lower one is white. This is the first not too ugly creature in Sam's opinion that he met.

The forest was not too dense, of course the hell was going on above, but on the ground the trees seemed relatively rare, so Sam kept his distance from all the trees around.

The beast stopped not far from Sam for a moment, then jumped to the ground and began to approach very quickly.

Sam was ready, and remained in place without moving, as soon as the beast approached Sam jerked aside, simultaneously swinging at his head and body.

The beast managed to remove the body, but the sword hit the head, though there was little sense, only a spark. The impulse of the blow nevertheless slightly shook the beast and Sam managed to attack again.

This time Sam aimed at the limbs and managed to cut one of the paws of the beast, he made a shrill sound and, opening his mouth full of teeth, rushed at Sam.

Such a straightforward attack only led to the fact that Sam managed to hit it properly and left a huge cut on the beast's body.

Sam, once again, just took a distance and observed the results.

The beast suffered a little and died. This creature was not that strong.

Of course Sam was already a cultivator himself, so it's hard to say for sure what would have happened if Sam had met him earlier.

6