Chapter 80
242 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pamela did not go far, but met a creature that somehow resembled a humanoid, in the sense that it had fingers on its hands and it sometimes moved on two legs, the creature was dark red in color with wings.

It was not large, but rather resembled in size a child of about 14 years old, but Pamela decided not to risk it yet and left, the creature seemed to not pursue.

Sam - Douglas, since you lived to the very end, do you have swords from Type 3 crafters?

As it turned out, Douglas survived until the end for a reason, he was a thrifty man, and gave Sam one such sword. Sam offered firearms in return, but Douglas said he had those too.

Pamela decided to ask - Sam, why were these bows from head to toe? Did you get any additional information about the customer or something?

Then Sam was slightly embarrassed and coughed.

Sam - No, he's just strong, much stronger than us, and now he's our master, whether we like it or not, I'm not ashamed to bow before a person much stronger than myself.

Sam was, of course, a hypocrite. In fact, he believed that absolutely all people who have at least a drop of brains are hypocrites. No society can exist without hypocrisy. It is necessary for survival in any society, we are accustomed to it from childhood.

If, for example, everyone on planet Earth were suddenly deprived of hypocrisy, the entire planet would be covered in blood.

In general, he had nothing to be ashamed of.

Pamela - I see.

Sam - How about the meat of the beast I killed today? I have already tried it, it is completely okay, it also gives a little spiritual energy.

- You already know how to use your spiritual intuition to check if this or that plant, meat, and so on, is not harmful?

Pamela - I know, well, we can explain to Douglas using this opportunity.

They lit a fire, cooked meat and ate while remaining silent, or chatting about different things. The sun was about to set over the horizon, so after eating Sam returned to his room.

Other races, too, for the most part came into contact, all the same, there is no choice here, only those hulks hardly communicated, although they were the majority here.

Sam went into his makeshift apartment, got out a bed and lay down.

The type 3 sword was just even more powerful and stronger, Sam got the blade of cold. They were fairly common along with fire swords, but Sam certainly wasn't complaining.

Sam tried lying down for meditation and he succeeded, he didn't feel much difference.

After five hours, the sun completely disappeared, only the stars remained in the sky, which gave a little light. In principle, Sam had no vision problems at night.

Sam meditated at night but tried not to fall asleep. After about 7 hours, the sun rose, but not big but small, and did not illuminate the earth very well, but still the visibility became even better.

Sam decided it was worth taking a nap anyway, even the dumb hulks should have learned the lesson they had been shown on the ship.

Waking up in the morning, he felt great, already now it could be assumed that the day lasted about 20 earthly hours, and the night about 15.

After breakfast, Sam decided to go further in the forest today.

On the way, in addition to the creatures already familiar to him, he met something like a lizard with a snake head, as well as some kind of parody of a chicken.

Soon he found himself on the bank of the river, it was quite shallow, maybe five meters wide. The water looked crystal clear, Sam decided to watch for now, and at the same time catch a fish.

Soon he caught several fish, they differed in different colors, and some had fins almost like wings. But otherwise they resembled the fish Sam knew.

Of course, there were other strange creatures in the water, but Sam was not going to study them.

While fishing, he saw something like a horse, only smaller and with horns. The beast was quite fluffy and with a blue and black paint job. He just drank water and left.

Sam decided to keep moving on for now. Soon the forest became even rarer, and rocky formations were more common.

Sam saw a rather high, but still not too steep hill and decided to climb it.

Climbing up the rocks, he met a new four-legged creature, but it looked quite frightening.

Measuring about 2 meters in length and a meter in width along with the limbs, the entire outer part of the body was covered with pieces of either growths or a shell. The paws were not high, the body was quite low to the ground.

But the front paws became wider closer to the palms, and they ended precisely with wide palms with four claws instead of fingers, the width of such a palm was not particularly inferior to the width of the body.

The body and head, seemingly straight, fused together, and instead of the face, the entire circle was occupied by a formation similar to the rest of the body, only smaller and green in color.

The rest of the body was gray like the color of the rocks, and all body was completely armored in the form of these growths.

The beast looked rather dangerous, and when he saw Sam it moved towards him. Sam had no Spiritual Armor and was slightly nervous.

Sam took out an RPG-7 and shot him in the face.

6