Chapter 82
219 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam laughed at these weaklings. He began to devour bugs long ago.

He looked for a convenient moment, and when they devoured his lips, he threw them into the esophagus with his tongue or bit them.

They did not notice the loss of their brothers at all and continued to eat, Sam also continued to eat and laugh.

As he smiled with his ugly dips on his face, a couple of beetles that were on the edge of his cheeks flew off him.

Sam began to use the remnants of his eyelids and with the help of them dropped the beetles on his tongue and devoured even more.

The pain remained insane, but it lasted so long that Sam had already started to get used to it a little, the pain became somehow dull, as if it were not his.

Sometimes thoughts rushed through his head at a gallop, sometimes Sam completely disconnected from reality, but he continued to devour the bugs.

After about five days, when Sam once again came to his senses a little, it seemed to him that he was a little better. Huge pain and endless hatred made him continue to only devour the bugs with all his might, and prevented him from thinking sanely. But he still felt that he was starting to move his limbs a little.

When he realized that soon he would finally be able to eat all the bugs, he went mad again and began to laugh like a nutcase.

His lips were already intact, he ate all the bugs that got there, they were clearly a little less.

- YOU ARE DONE! FUCKING BRAZILIAN FOOTBALL PLAYERS! AHAHAHAHAH!

( Author note: I`m watching champions league right now, so i kinda like football. But since that guy from Earth used MCs head instead of a ball, and almost killed him, MC still feels some hatred towards him and just cant forget. MC is pretty resentful obviously. )

Sam's eyes darkened as dark energy began to flow through the gnawed flesh of his body.

Sam felt that he could probably start moving a bit, he jerked his head slightly and a couple of bugs fell on his tongue, he swallowed them and laughed even harder.

Tears of joy and happiness came through the laughter.

Sam suddenly realized what a true happiness is, never in his life he not only experienced, but did not even suspect that a person could be so happy.

- I will devour all of you bitches ahahah.

Hatred, anger, pain, madness, and most importantly, unprecedented joy. Sam could finally start moving his arms and legs and getting up.

But instead, he began to devour his own hands, sucking bugs and eating them in packs. With madness through laughter he devoured as much as he could, as quickly as possible, the flesh continued to regenerate.

The beetles got alarmed, and began to crawl back and forth, Sam ate as fast as he could, sometimes even with pieces of his own flesh.

When they were almost gone at his hands, he began to shove them off his head and forehead onto his face and stuff them into his mouth.

He choked on laughter, but covering his lips with those crippled flesh-less remaining's of his hands, he kept the bugs inside, chewed and swallowed.

He removed them from his cheeks, legs, and other parts of his body, looked for more and devoured them, some of the bugs had already begun to crawl away and Sam was in a hurry as best he could.

These assholes ate on Sam so much, that they even ran away not as fast as they crawled before. Sam ate most of them, only a small part remained in his body or had already crawled away.

He continued to scrupulously eat all the remaining bugs, and when he finished, he realized that he was feeling an unprecedented euphoria.

He always felt weak, was careful and avoided possible risks.

But right now it seemed to him that he was a god, a fucking immortal, invincible eater of bugs.

Even the zombies from Earth looked much more attractive than Sam now. A gnawed face and body would have terrified anyone who saw such a thing. Pieces of dark energy continued to gradually regenerate his body.

Sam just couldn't calm down like this, he felt great as if he was reborn, despite the fact that his body has not even recovered yet.

He checked the direction of the mark and ran in the opposite direction from the clearing, he wanted to humiliate, kill and devour.

Running quickly through the forest, he saw a winged humanoid creature on a tree, Sam immediately rushed to it.

He tried to fly away, but Sam reached out and grabbed his leg, he knocked him a couple of times against a tree and decided to taste it.

Perhaps it was due to the comparison with bugs, but this creature was not so bad in taste.

Sam continued to run forward and on the way had a snack, trying different parts of this creature body, the wings were very hard to give, but Sam somehow gnawed a little.

Continuing to run, Sam felt happiness and freedom, the euphoria did not pass and he still could not calm down.

He had already run the previous hill, and running past various rock formations and hills, he again saw that four-armed in armor.

Sam immediately ran towards him, he threw the remnants of the creature that he was chewing at the monster, after which he began to pound him with his hands and feet.

Creature answered Sam with his clawed paws, but Sam continued to thrash from the heart, dodging only fatal blows on instinct.

The creature turned out to be really tough, but Sam still managed to break his face.

He finished him off with mostly elbows and legs, until he finally stopped twitching, blood gushed from inside the body, as if Sam had stirred his insides through the armor.

Sam still felt euphoria, broken hands, covered in deep cuts and bleeding, he felt that he was immortal, and all because death is nothing compared to a life like a bug.

5