Chapter 86
204 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam - how long did it take you to break through while we were on the ship?

Pamela - I had almost a week, I did it intermittently, it took Douglas even longer.

Here Sam was slightly taken aback, but did not show it. All the same, in his description of the cultivation technique, it was clearly stated that, ideally, it is better to immediately draw and fill the spiritual network in the body in one go.

Doing this for too long and piecemeal may negatively affect the practitioner's future, and his spiritual network will be weaker.

He himself finished everything without any problems in one go, and it took less than 12 hours, is he talented or something?

He ignored the other people on the ship and meditated with his eyes closed. And spiritual stones are very small, you can hold a handful of them in your hand and no one will see anything.

On the other hand, next to him are two forty-year-old jocks. Proud of his own talent in front of them would be pure autism. Maybe his talent is also so so if you compare it with some youngsters.

He decided that he shouldn't tell them about it, perhaps even his 12 hours was an extremely slow result in the universe, but who knows. He decided to change the subject.

Sam - Have you been in contact with other races during this time?

Pamela - I talked a little with people similar to us, their race is called aki, the race of 2.5 meter hulks is called zushi. But those that resemble demons are called the race of demons, at least that's how  aki called them in the universal language.

- In general, the communication turned out not very fruitful, although they did not kick me out, they obviously did not show much cordiality.

Sam - Got it. By the way, how about coming up with names for the monsters we met so that it would be easier to perceive them, have any ideas?

They began to lay out the monsters and give them names, For example, low humanoids with wings were simply called devils, a four-legged - armored dog.

They did not meet the dark humanoid, but when they heard about how he looked initially, they called him simply bearded and so on.

Three huge muscle guys from Earth obviously were not going to come up with some beautiful and original names for these creatures.

After they finished eating and chatting, they came to help Sam fix up his shack.

Sam thanked them and everyone went to meditate.

---

A few days ago before Sam passed out.

Furan sat in his castle and meditated. His spiritual sense covered about 20 kilometers around.

The ring he found contained a bunch of spirit stones, so he bought himself some techniques and slowly studied them.

He also planned in the future to try to make a breakthrough to the next stage, before he could never afford this, but now such an opportunity appeared, but there was nowhere to rush. The chances is still pretty grim, and he was going to take his time.

Well, as for the servants and this planet, he didn't care for the time being and he didn't want to waste time on them.

Suddenly he felt something, someone at the stage of Core Formation got into the radius of his spiritual feeling.

Furan hid his aura and flew out of the castle headed towards the scout. Obviously, his servants would not be able to notice the practice at this stage if he himself did not want to reveal himself.

He soon saw the intruder, a fairly young practitioner early in the Core Formation, overseeing the castle and the servants of Furan.

Furan hid his aura, but did not use the concealment technique, in any case, the practitioner clearly noticed him, but did not intend to communicate, he released the power of cultivation and, using the movement technique, jerked in the opposite direction.

Furan sighed, he met a practitioner on this planet pretty quickly, it is obvious that it is inhabited, which is not surprising in principle.

He flew around many planets in search of the one that he liked best, and it is obvious that he is not the only one so smart.

In any case, he was at the completed stage of Nascent Soul, if the Core Formation practitioner can escape from him, then Furan would only have to commit suicide.

He slowly set off in pursuit.

On his way, this practitioner passed one of Furan's servants and pushed him aside by the pressure of his cultivation base. However, Furan was not particularly concerned with this.

He soon caught up with the practitioner and performed the grapple spell, a large green hand chasing and quickly grabbing the cultivator.

He tried to resist and free himself, but the difference in cultivation was too great and everything was useless.

Furan dragged him back to the castle with him and soon they disappeared inside.

Among other things, there was a prison in the castle, in which he placed the practice.

He was a cultivator of the spirit, and when he was bound by special chains restricting Qi, he had no way to escape.

- Senior, if you kill me, you will declare war on the entire empire.

4