Chapter 99
186 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was a little surprised that Beverly was a virgin.

Sam was not very eager for virgins, because they often lay like logs, blinking their eyes and did not know what to do, well, at least at first. He preferred women who knew what to do.

But Beverly was quite active and was clearly interested. Maybe Sam's nondescript appearance seemed not bad at all to her?

When Sam asked about pregnancy, she replied that cultivators can also protect themselves with the help of Qi.

He took note of this, and decided to remember this method.

Sam let go of all his doubts and fucked Beverly heartily in all different ways.

Later they came to Bella again, she still behaved apathetically.

However, Beverly's trained tongue still stirred Bella. After watching them for a bit, Sam joined in.

When Sam played enough with the girls, he said goodbye to Beverly, while he left Bella in the cage.

As good as Beverly was, he had no intention of falling asleep with her or anyone else in the same bed yet.

Having rested properly, Sam decided to go to the sect, he never had time to walk through it.

There were already thousands of mortals, and the sect did not seem so empty.

Cultivators have also increased, although not many, but perhaps some of the mortals will be able to become them over time.

Mortals were mainly located in the outer part, but closer to the castle there were pavilions, a library, residences of cultivators, and so on.

Sam went into the library and began to look around. There were very few books here, mostly with basic knowledge.

Sam was interested in the topic of spiritual feeling and spiritual pressure.

There was also information on how to use spiritual energy to amplify the voice and it was explained how to use voice transmission without sound, these and other tricks were useful.

For example, Sam used spiritual pressure very rudely, simply spreading it around him. Well, his spiritual feeling was rough and it was difficult not to notice him.

Sam sat down at the books and began to study the relevant information to correct the deficiencies at least partially.

When he learned everything, he went to train with his friends. It will take time, but gradually Sam will get used to his capabilities.

In the pavilion with techniques and spells, there were also mostly simple things, for example, there was the same technique that the patriarch gave him.

Several spirit cultivators began to study alchemy, formations, and blacksmithing.

But Sam was too lazy to get into this jungle, perhaps someday he will be stagnant in cultivation, then he will think about it.

Sam noticed for himself one of the residences near the castle, it belonged to one of the cripples earlier, now he will have residences both in the sect and outside.

The patriarch paid no attention to Sam, so he continued his training and study of spirituality for a week.

At times he would return to the cave and visit Bella.

He hated this bitch to the core. It was because of her that he was attacked by such a crowd. It's good that he was strong enough, but what if he wasn't? Most likely he would have remained a useless cripple or worse.

Since then, he almost did not feed her and did not even give her water, continuing to keep her in a cage. He didn't want her to regain her strength or be able to cultivate again, obviously she didn't see any spirit stones either.

Since he had Beverly, he was not eager to spend his time on Bella. But he could not decide to kill or completely cripple her. All the same, most likely she was actually appointed head of the sect or something like that. He was not going to risk his future in the sect.

Sam was a very vindictive person, and he still remembered even the football player with hatred. He attacked by him unexpectedly and for no obvious reason. Not that Sam didn't do it himself. But when they do this to you, it is not very pleasant. Besides, unlike a football player, Sam would not fight like this without reason with an equal opponent to the death. It was extremely dumb and pointless.

It was Bella and Barry who were the initiators of the attack, the rest were rather pawns, so Sam was not going to let Bella off the hook.

Sam felt no pity or sympathy, only anger.

Having learned to use spiritual feeling and pressure, he began to spend more time in his cave and in addition to meditation, he trained techniques from Mason.

Three months later, Sam learned how to use both techniques, besides, he was even able to break into the middle stage of the Foundation Establishment with just one pill from Mason.

Of course, he rather did not fully master the techniques, but simply understood them at a primitive level, sufficient for use ...

Now his task, in addition to tightening the Qi nodes, was to start building branches from the network, like blood vessels around the body, so that they penetrate everywhere.

If the net was a tree, then Sam had to start growing branches.

Sam did not notice much of a difference between the spiritual web cultivation techniques and Mason's, at least until the Core Formation.

The sect's territory stopped growing, yet people could not breed so quickly.

Cultivators from time to time expanded the area of ​​searches in all the directions, someone even found something like a mine of spiritual stones. Certain interesting spiritual plants or animals were also found.

Sam by this moment felt pretty confident, so he decided that it was time for him to walk towards the abandoned lands.

Of course Sam was not going to go with anyone else's company, the difference in cultivation was too great and he was not going to become a nanny.

3