Chapter 101
181 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam moved in the right direction and soon got there.

There was an extremely hilly area, there was little vegetation, mainly various rocks, mountains and ravines. Moving around was more difficult.

The air temperature also seemed higher. The further Sam went, the hotter it got. After almost a week's journey, Sam already saw shallow rivers and lava pools around.

When Sam passed one of these rivers, something like a fiery reptile jumped out and launched a fiery breath into him.

This was unexpected enough that Sam did not have time to leave the line of fire. The pain from the fire was palpable, although he held it, running to the side, he observed the reptile.

It was about three meters in size, maybe more if it had a tail. Red hot skin. The rest is just a large reptile or salamander.

After testing her with his spiritual sense and vision, Sam came to the conclusion that she, too, was in the middle stage of Foundation Formation.

Seeing that Sam remained intact after the attack, the reptile immediately plunged into the lava.

Sam could not feel that reptile while she was in the lava with his spiritual feeling, even his eyes only slightly betrayed an anomaly and where the reptile was moving, but he soon lost sight of it.

Having understood the lesson, he became more careful, and either did not approach the lava, or always checked the surroundings with his eyes.

He also put on a hood, his hair also got stronger with the cultivation stage, but still it did not burn weakly and Sam had to cut his hair. The smell of burned hair was not that great.

He moved forward and soon caught one of the salamanders who wanted to attack him suddenly.

Knowing in advance where she would appear, he moved in her direction and, grabbing her muzzle as soon as she climbed out of the lava, threw her ashore, after which he tore her face.

After he put on the hood, even the face received the protection of armor, Sam could of course withstand his body, but he saw no point in spoiling his hair.

He took pleasure in tasting the reptile meat and, as expected, it was the healthiest he had ever tasted. Hiding the reptile, he moved on.

After about another week, Sam noticed something interesting with his spiritual sight and moved towards one of the caves.

Inside, he saw a small pool of lava from which a small lava tree had grown.

There were also 5 salamanders inside at once, and one at the peak of the stage, however, the salamanders were too large and could not fit in the lava near the tree, so they were just around it.

And since they cannot hide in the lava, it was not a problem for Sam to deal with them.

Sam did not see the point in using a weapon, his body was quite powerful, and in combination with gloves, he could break anything, if only there was enough strength.

He immediately ran into the strongest salamander and grabbed her muzzle with one hand, began to beat and tear with the other. They weren't particularly dodgy, but he was still feeling more reliable with holding it at place.

Apparently these salamanders were more competitors than allies, the small ones were in no hurry to help their big brother.

But when Sam had almost finished off the big man, the other four launched a fiery breath at him, and he took quite some damage.

It only made him angry, he started running like a nutcase from one lizard to another, swinging his fists like a madman. They answered him of course, but the armor and strong body saved Sam from serious damage.

The others continued to pour fire on him as best they could, but in the end he tore everyone apart.

Of course, it was not easy, the armor, although it protected, did not completely save from the consequences of fiery breath.

When Sam dealt with them, he took off his armor and looked around himself, his whole body was burned and smoke came from him, as if he had been cooked alive.

Now, of course, not a single hair on his body was left, and he could even gobble himself up, because he was well prepared, although he rather lost his appetite from the smell of his own flesh.

Enduring the pain, Sam gradually recovered, he did not waste Mason's valuable pills on such things.

The prize was this little tree, although it had only 3 fruits, he did not know whether the salamanders did not share them or they were not yet ripe, so Sam decided to settle in this cave and just wait.

After about a week, the fruits slightly lit up and Sam felt a little aroma and spirituality from them, so he decided it was time, he collected all three fruits in a ring.

The tree was not large, only a couple of meters, but it is not known how deep the roots were.

For a start, Sam cut off one of the branches and tried to place it in the ring, at first it did not work, but soon the branch apparently ceased to be considered alive and he managed to place it inside. It became clear that he could hardly carry the tree out of here alive.

Sam cut a few more pieces of the tree and decided to stop there.

He understood that the likelihood of finding something special that would help him was small.

Perhaps such an environment would be suitable for people using fire spells, techniques, or the corresponding mutation, but it is unlikely for him.

It is not known how large the planet was, but Sam suspected it was much bigger than Earth, given gravity, although he didn't know a damn thing about it and didn't even know if there was a connection.

In any case, with his movement speed, it could take years for him to survey enough territory to find what he needed, but he suspected that he would rather soon find problems on his head.

3