Chapter 104
162 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shit! Sam realized that he screwed up more than he initially thought, because he was the one who had to get it all. Is it his fault that he was born stupid? What an injustice.

Sam - Great, congratulations. By the way, do you by chance know what kind of marks the patriarch left us and how they can be removed?

Mason - Well, if I remember correctly, then you need to be at the same stage as the one who applied the mark, or ask for help from someone with the same stage. Perhaps the alchemists have some methods, I don't know for sure.

- I've also heard that mutations can help extract someone else's spirituality outside of the cultivation levels, but I don't know the details. You're not going to run away, are you? Something happened?

Sam - Of course not, just collecting information for general development. Maybe you know something else useful about the world of cultivators?

Mason - I don't even know what to tell you, for example, the upper strata of society, like noblemen or any noble ones, are more often the cultivators of the spirit. Well, bodyguards and servants are body cultivators.

- But of course this is not always the case and not everywhere, but this is a fairly popular scenario.

Sam - What about the spirit web? It is clear that the patriarch buys all these people, cultivators and everything else through the network. How does this happen?

Mason - Well, you've seen the basic information yourself. In addition, I can add that the patriarch uses a special formation of the spiritual network for all purchases. And then he flies to the spiritual node to get his goods.

Sam - Can you communicate with other beings who use it through the spiritual network?

Mason - It is possible, but it is not easy to do it. Registration is not required in the spiritual network. But even if the person with whom you want to contact registers, it will not be easy to find this particular person. Unless you leave a considerable reward for information about him, well, or scour yourself among all such searches. Personally, I have not used the spiritual network, so I do not know the details.

- But whatever you want to do in the spiritual network, it is all very expensive. So if you are not very rich, then the benefits of the spiritual network are unlikely to be much.

Sam - Okay, bring Pamela, Beverly and Douglas here, I have something to tell them.

He certainly couldn't kill them, he couldn't kill anyone here, what a terrible feeling.

He can only hope that they still will not betray him, in any case, even if they do it, then certainly not right away.

And by that time, Sam should already be very far away, as far away as possible. And now he has no turning back.

Whether they betray him or not, he will not check and it will no longer matter if he has time to deal with the mark in time.

Soon Mason brought in the others. Sam gave them everything they needed for the Foundation Establishment, Mason also received the pills he needed.

They couldn't write down the techniques, so Sam gave them the ones he had already learned for the Foundation Stage. He just had to practice them.

They had to memorize the cultivation method including the Core Formation in the node, they do not need the rest yet.

Sam - At the very beginning in the abandoned lands, I met a strange creature, I showed it to Pamela and Douglas. I decided to delve deeper into these lands and see what's next. Maybe you can find some kind of luck.

There was no point in hiding his direction, the mark would still show in which direction he went.

- I do not know when I will return, but I will definitely return, so I hope that you will keep your mouth shut. Even if you tell the patriarch about the artifacts, you won't get a damn thing. Rather, lose what you already have. Well, before thinking about blabbing to others, I advise you to think about the bugs.

- In addition, no one except the patriarch can find me, rather I will find you earlier, I hope I made myself clear?

Everyone waved their cabins.

- Well, behave quietly and cultivate calmly, there is no need to create unnecessary problems in the sect. Work with Bella if you have to until I get back.

Everyone was dismissed.

Sam was getting ready to leave, he still had a bunch of food and water supplies from his last trip to fire lands.

This trip ended pretty quickly, and he rather resupplied with salamanders. Enough for him for a long time.

Sam looked into the garden, and saw fiery branches and spiritual stones sticking out, nothing changed. Sam smiled wryly and put the whole thing back together.

He did not let anyone into the garden so as not to be disgraced, no one would ever know.

He did not think long and set off, this time he did not plan to return.

Using movement techniques, he moved at a fast pace into the depths of abandoned lands.

Having passed more than 300 kilometers, the mark again ceased to show his position relative to the castle.

However, Sam was going to go at least thousands of kilometers before trying to get rid of her, it would be foolish to notify the patriarch ahead of time.

After three weeks of moving at the maximum pace, Sam should have gone at least a couple of thousand kilometers. There was still nothing alive around.

He decided to get a good night's sleep, after which the crucial moment came, he needed to cause his mutation and try to get rid of the mark.

But as Sam did not push and did not try to remember his suffering with the beetles, the mutation did not react.

So the only way is to cripple himself badly enough, he could not think of other options.

Just trying to rip out the flesh in the area of ​​the mark is useless, but in theory, the mutation should make itself felt if properly injured. The mark was in the region of the left collarbone, it will hurt.

Sam pulled himself together and began hammering his own body around the collarbone with a level 30 sword from the Earth.

Sam's body was strong enough and it was not so easy to do it, but enduring the pain, he continued to mutilate himself.

Through the pain, Sam finally managed to feel the mutation, he began to crumble his collarbone, tearing flesh harder, his eyes darkened and Sam focused on the patriarch's mark.

The mutation fought the tag but could not remove it, at least it might take time.

3