Chapter 106
160 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam took the amulet off the corpse and began to examine it, checking it with his feeling, he could not understand what this thing was for, it looked plain. Sam hid the amulet in the ring for now.

After a little rest, Sam moved on, but after 10 minutes he met another bearded one, he quickly killed him because it was not that strong one.

But soon more and more bearded men began to appear, and they moved precisely in the direction of Sam when he met them.

Sam began to understand what the amulet was for, he took it out of the ring and threw it away.

It's good that all these beards were at the Qi Condensation stage, he killed them quickly enough and was soon able to run away from the amulet.

Sam managed to kill more than twenty beards who found him and take their crystals, but he was afraid that if they gathered together in dozens, he would have problems.

The mark had completely evaporated, and there was no point in rushing anymore, Sam now ignored the call of the mutation and ran to one of the sides as far as possible.

Now that the mark is gone, the main thing is to go far enough and the patriarch will not be able to find him.

Sam continued to run forward, not knowing where. Obviously, these beards were using some variation of mind attacks, among other things.

Basically, in the spiritual node he was warned that such techniques exist, they simply said that they are ineffective. But the bearded ones were clearly doing well.

Week after week, Sam continued to run almost without rest and finally felt safe. Now the patriarch is unlikely to be able to find him.

---

It was a piece of paradise. There was a waterfall nearby, and there were beautiful flowers around. All kinds of birds and butterflies flew around.

Furan was sitting in the middle of a small lake in a beautiful gazebo.

Embracing the next two girls of his rather big harem, Furan felt that one of the marks was missing, he realized that it was Sam's mark.

There are only 2 options, either someone at the stage of the Nascent Soul helped him to erase it, or he just died.

He did not even consider the option with a mutation, and he strongly doubted that he had found an assistant at Nascent Soul stage.

Most likely, he simply died, well, to hell with him, he was still brainless.

Furan forgot about it and drew the girls closer to him.

---

Everyone thought that Sam had gone to investigate, but Bella knew that this garbage had simply escaped with its tail between its legs.

Previously, she dreamed that someday she would return home to her family, to see her brother. However, these dreams will now have to be put off for a while.

She now has other dreams, now the meaning of her life was to destroy this piece of shit and to make it suffer horribly.

She shivered from all the humiliation she had to go through. Wherever he was, she would find him and tear him apart for everything she had to endure.

She would cut of his thing then she will wait for it to grow back, and cut it off again, and this will continue for eternity. Of course she will cut slowly and piece by piece.

What a wonderful dream.

---

Sam woke up abruptly. He was so tired all this time that he decided to take a proper nap.

But what a terrible dream? He dreamed that Gloria and Bella caught him and cut off his tool in turn.  They also shoved the bugs in different inappropriate places of his, where they should not.

It is good that the cultivators do not need to sleep often, the dream was terrible.

Perhaps Sam does not need strength for the sake of strength, power, family and friends. He had nowhere to hurry and no one to save.

However, having seen this dream, he suddenly felt that his household might be in danger, and this did not weakly add motivation even to him.

It's a pity, of course, that he had to leave like that, he could get a lot of useful things in the sect. But there is no turning back, all that remains is to move forward.

Sam's wounds had healed long ago, so he finally sat down quietly in the middle of this endless desert. He ate some supplies and sat down to meditate.

Sam at least managed to get some knowledge in the sect. For example, a spell that turns Qi into fire and water.

Of course he could not use them properly now, it would simply be dangerous for the body cultivator.

At the Core Formation stage, he will already be strong enough to cast spells which spirit cultivators of the Qi Condensation stage can use without any risk for himself.

Obviously, there is no sense in this in terms of his combat power. But at least in theory, the ability to create water and fire will help him in certain situations.

Right now, due to such use of Qi, his spiritual network can be destabilized, because its purpose is completely different.

For cultivators of the spirit, all energy at least until the Nascent Soul is contained in one place, a stable core. It is thanks to this approach and energy stability that it is easier for them to manipulate their Qi any way they like.

Sam sighed, unable to fit into society, both on earth and beyond. Or just doesn't want to. In any case, he is again a homeless wanderer, which is also not bad in its own way.

The crystals of the bearded ones had a positive effect on his mutation, and even his ability to meditate seemed to improve slightly again.

He stayed at one place and focused at meditation. Time passed and after about a year, Sam got to the peak of the Foundation Establishment.

4