Chapter 109
154 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam rushed around the abandoned lands like a cannonball, even tried to fly, although he could not.

The strength of spiritual energy that he could release outward so as not to harm himself was only enough to slow down the fall or change direction in the air.

He pounded the ground around him, gained height under 300 meters in a jump, and then with acceleration landed on the ground, causing a strong explosion and a bunch of dust and rubble, but he himself was not a bit hurt.

Now he could finally use the gloves for their intended purpose, and not as decoration.

He put on his gloves and activated them focusing on his right hand. He clenched his hand into a fist and concentrated on the blow, various runes appeared around his hand.

Sam began to concentrate all the power of the secret technique in his right hand to strengthen it, after which he stabbed in front of him.

The force and speed of the blow were so high that a clap sounded, the runes on his hand raged and spun at a breakneck speed.

All the force and energy of the impact was absorbed by the glove, and instantly shot forward in the form of a spiral beam of white color with dark stripes. This all happened instantly, and the speed of the direct beam was phenomenal.

- It's a fucking railgun!

Sam did not feel that he was hitting the void, it seemed that after the swing he was hitting an invisible obstacle, when the force of the blow became optimal, a spiral beam appeared.

Presumably, light energy is the kinetic energy of his body, transformed by the glove from the force of the impact, but the dark stripes are the energy of mutation.

Previously, Sam could never use the energy of the mutation to attack, well, except, of course, the fact that his body itself was even stronger, which made his blows more dangerous.

But thanks to this artifact, now he had such an opportunity, he began to test his spiritual network.

Until now, he felt the invisible fog of mutation all over his body, but now a particle of this energy has penetrated into the spiritual network, in the center of each of the nine cores a small point of dark energy has settled, like the core of a planet.

The gloves also had a free close combat mode, the blows were enhanced by his energies but did not leave his body, this mode was much less expensive for his body.

Having played enough with new abilities, Sam rested. Now is the time to figure out the wing technique.

However, before starting, Sam wanted to fully develop his mutation again, this could help make his wings even stronger.

He set off in search of the bearded creatures at Core Formation stage.

Soon he found a target, moved forward and met another bearded face to face. This one was in the middle of the Core Formation stage.

Outwardly, this bearded man was not particularly different from the others, only he was dressed more decently.

A black robe covered the entire body, at the waist there was a belt with a skull in the middle. There was something like a small bib on the chest. A red cloak hung from his back.

A powerful energy spread around him, it seemed like a dense energy shield covered him. There were some kind of energy flashes outside the shield. He was in the air and looked down at Sam.

His cloak and clothes fluttered with his energy, even his beard fluttered without the wind. In general, he looked quite epic, just like some kind of god or something that looks at the bug.

At the same time, Sam himself was barefoot, in nondescript clothes and with matted hair, in general he looked like a bum.

Sam felt some kind of bitterness in his chest, what an injustice,  they are both at the Core Formation stage but difference in appearance was huge.

He put all his energy into the blow and made a punch towards the bearded man aiming to the head.

The railgun passed through the shield and blew off the head. The headless corpse fell to the ground and all the energy dissipated like smoke.

- Eh? And he looked so powerful.

Sam began to examine the corpse, only the crystal was taken far away from the blow, but thanks to the mutation, he still found it.

He checked his clothes and cloak, but did not notice anything particularly special about them, clearly not artifacts.

He continued to look for the bearded at the stage of Core Formation and exterminated them one by one. Using the railgun was a little exhausting, so at times he had to rest.

Sam tried to just jump on the bearded one and fight in close combat, but unfortunately without the possibility of flight it was extremely ineffective.

Plus, these assholes pissed Sam off with their mind attack abilities pretty badly.

Among other things, they threw energy dragons and other skills at him, it was quite painful.

He tried to look only for bearded mid- or early-stage Core Formation. Even among them, sometimes there were those who survived after the railgun, but fortunately the second they could no longer stand.

In any case, after a month, Sam collected enough crystals to fortify the mutation to the maximum extent possible and began preparing to grow wings.

2