Chapter 111
159 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He decided to put on Mason's armor, all the same, the armor was provided with the expectation of wings, so it didn't interfere with hiding them.

The flight speed was really wild and even his body was painful to hit the ground at that speed.

Sam slowly tried to get used to and adjust the balance of the body and wings. If he did not use their full power, then it was already possible to fly at a good speed and fairly stable.

Theoretically, Sam could even try to break into space, at least the strength of his body should be enough to survive there now.

Of course, this is only a theory, it was difficult to say for sure.

Even if he can solve the problem of lack of oxygen and survive there, what's the point? To fly to the nearest planet, his whole life will go away without a spaceship.

So he has not even tried to gain great height yet, most likely, in any case, he will have to stay on this planet until the stage of the Nascent Soul, and maybe even after. In general, it was too early to think about it.

During his training, Sam noticed that this time he really made a noise in the abandoned lands.

He killed not so many bearded men of Core Formation stage, but now more and more often he noticed some kind of movement around, who knows, maybe even someone at the stage of the Nascent Soul will start looking for him.

Well, if they can find ways to find him, then he will not be in a sweet spot.

Unfortunately, it's time to go, flight training and the rest of the Core Formation techniques will have to be mastered later.

The supply of crystals was also small, Sam hoped to collect a little more, but obviously the bearded men were against it.

Sam couldn't fly too fast yet, maybe 200 kilometres per hour or so, this was the optimal stable speed.

Considering that he recently learned how to use wings, not bad. Over time, when he can use them to their full capacity, the speed will increase dramatically.

He knew approximately in which direction the bearded men were getting stronger, so he chose the other side. Of course not the opposite side, he was definitely not going to return to the rebirth sect.

Avoiding enemies, he continued to steadily move in the desired direction day after day.

After about a week and a half, he had already gone a long enough distance and at times took breaks for training. He no longer risked touching the bearded men.

A couple of weeks later, Sam had not felt anyone around for a long time with his mutation and decided to stay here for a while.

Of course, the supplies of water and food were practically exhausted, but for now there was nothing to worry about, he could afford a month of training.

He still remembered how the demon used his wings in the final grief of the so-called sect tournament.

The demon was fast and dodgy on the ground, so although Sam planned to use the wings only for flight, he did not disdain other ways of using them.

Once, while training and moving around on the ground, he noticed a humanoid nearby, this time it was definitely some type of undead.

Judging by the spiritual energy, he was somewhere at the stage of the Qi Condensation.

Pale skin, which was covered by some kind of rusty armor, an ax in his hand. A pair of eyes glowed faintly in its sunken sockets. The rest of the body was human.

Sam approached him with interest and looked at him closely, he in turn began to attack Sam with an ax, charging it with spiritual energy.

Sam was in no hurry, so he calmly parried the blows with his wings and practiced using them in battle.

There was no reaction from the mutation, so Sam didn't notice the undead until he got close enough. Most likely there are a lot of them around too.

Sam - Uncle I'm lost, where is the nearest hotel?

The enemy did not answer, Sam did not know whether he could not speak or did not want to.

Realizing that he could not defeat Sam, he tried to escape, but Sam simply blew his head off with his wing and he fell to the ground.

In principle, it was quite expected that there are undead races in the universe, although they may not be very popular. Well, at least in the sect, he did not see them.

Sam decided that it was worth learning the technique of hiding his cultivation, of course there were many ways to get around it.

For example, it did not guarantee effectiveness if it is checked by someone at a stage higher, or some other methods, such as spiritual eyes, are used.

But the technique was definitely quite effective, so it was worth the time.

A month later, Sam decided to round off with training, in theory, now his cultivation outwardly looked like the middle stage of the Qi Condensation. It was possible to completely hide it, but so far there was no need for it.

Having come back a little, Sam chose the right direction, opposite to the rebirth sect, and again moved on. Now his speed was already in the region of 400 kilometers per hour.

In theory, Sam covered more than 10 thousand kilometers daily, but he still had to fly for more than a month to finally reach the borders of abandoned lands.

2