Chapter 121
157 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anna - Uncle are you a god?

Sam - No baby, there are no gods. And you are still alive, I found you in the forest and saved you. Take a look at yourself in the mirror.

Sam took out a mirror and showed her reflection, he wiped the dirt off her face. The girl did not seem to understand who was looking at her from the mirror.

Sam - Get up and run around the room, I want to see the results of the treatment.

She hesitantly got to her feet and began to walk, then run.

Sam - Okay, sit down. Listen to me carefully, I don't know what you went through there, and I'm not very interested in this either.

- Although you are still young, you should already guess that there are no good people in the world. Do you understand what I am talking about?

After a little thought, tears appeared in her eyes, but she nodded.

Sam - Great, kindness in the world does not exist as such, just like for example courage, these are just stupid useless words.

- Your family, relatives, friends, and indeed the people you have met before and will meet in the future will always be like this. If someone is kind to you, he needs something from you, one way or another. There are simply no exceptions.

- So I am not exception as well, I saved your life and cured you, but this is because I also need something from you.

- In the future, people will constantly lie to you, think one thing, but say another. But I'll tell you everything as it is, I want to use you, I cured you in the hope that someday you will become strong enough and be useful to me. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Anna - Yes ...

Sam - Okay, but I also can't force you, if you don't want to stay here, don't want strength and freedom, if you want to return home and live as before, then I'll let you go.

- You can run around the mansion for now, this will be your new home if you stay, well, or run away if you want, I won't stop you.

Sam went to the next child and more or less repeated the procedure, although only the first girl needed the magic pill.

Perhaps the words that Sam wants to use them and so on were still a little harsh, Sam appearance was also so-so and two weaklings simply ran away. Well, to hell with them. He was not going to touch them.

There were two girls and a boy left, Sam gathered them in the mansion.

Sam - Are you sure you want to stay? Two have already made it safely home, think carefully. You cannot leave the mansion if you refuse to leave now.

No one else wanted to leave, Sam gave them spirit stones, body hardening pills and a way to cultivate them to the Foundation stage. He explained to them how and when to use them and so on.

The girls chose the cultivation of the spirit, the guy the cultivation of the body. He took the method of cultivating the spirit up to the Laying of the Foundation Establishment from Liam, of course.

It was a bit annoying for him to waste time on them, but it did not took that long overall.  He had no other brilliant ideas to invest his time and fortune so far.

Sam - Okay kids, you'll be locked up here for a year, and if you don't want to be another piece of garbage that other people step on, I advise you to try hard and get stronger.

Sam turned on the formation around the mansion, the formation was simple and cheap enough that it could only stop a mortal from leaving it.

He left them enough food and water.

Of course, it's a shame that only three of them stayed, but still Sam had too strict selection criteria. In the future, he will be able to add someone else.

If, nevertheless, there is a cultivator who wants to break through, then Sam theoretically knows about it, although this is not certain.

For everything about everything, Sam spent around ten thousand spirit stones, considering his reserves are a penny. But this amount was not small considering he just making a gamble with only three mortals. He bought best possible medicine of all kind to increase their chances for success. And he had no idea if someone of them will have considerable talent. So no wonder sects are not willing to gamble this way without a reason. It is funny that making final step to become a cultivator worth only one stone, while reaching this step is so expensive.

Sam met with Liam again and asked him to look after the mansion, but not to go there. He also got maps that Liam could get hold of. After that, Sam moved on.

It was still a border town on the outskirts, and Sam wanted to see other towns.

He left the city and flew towards the next one. On the way, he killed and stole energy from living beings if they were at least at the stage of the Qi Condensation.

Of course, the effectiveness of such theft was not particularly great, but still it was faster than meditating. At least he could get somewhat noticeable amount of spirit energy by this method.

As he flew past the villages, he occasionally stopped in search of potential students and to rest.

Soon he got to the next city of Bent, he immediately found out when the next auction was, and also looked for something useful for himself in the market, although he did not see anything particularly interesting for himself.

There was no need for weapons for him, at least he could not find strong enough weapons. Artifacts for flight too. He had pills for the Core Formation stage from Mason.

In general, he was only interested in various formations or unique plants. He also got the maps he could, of course.

In this city, he repeated a similar procedure as in the previous one, he managed to collect and leave as many as 7 students.

After that, he attended the auction. Despite his appearance, he was still admitted after paying for the entrance.

All the same, cultivators were also different, there were also hermits who looked worse than Sam.

1