Chapter 126
151 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ant - Stop, fighting is prohibited in the city, if you attack me here, the magistrate will not let you go.

As soon as Sam finally pulled down the barrier, he immediately rushed towards that insect. As usual he was not indented to have any conversations with dead people, that would be pretty dumb to chat with a corpse...

That weakling tried to fight back, but the difference in strength quickly became apparent. He could not cope with wings at all and was literally cut to pieces begging for mercy. Since he was a body cultivator his sufferings were prolonged.

City governor - Stop! I am the head of the city, do not do anything you will regret.

Hearing the voice, Sam stopped playing around and blew off the bastard's head, after which he absorbed him with a mutation.

To his surprise, he received significantly more spiritual energy than from the sect master, apparently due to the fact that this one was a body cultivator.

Sam was burning the cultivator's body and scanning the mansion at the same time, but still there were no children around. That guy would probably told him if they were alive before. Anyway if no one of them managed to become cultivator as fast as Anna then those kids were useless for him.

This asshole had everything dear with him, so there was nothing more to catch around here.

The head of the city was at the peak of the Core Formation, he shouted from afar, but when he arrived, he saw only a burnt corpse. It was not that easy to completely burn down body cultivator of such stage to dust with his weak Qi spell.

Sam - You were saying something?

Although Sam looked calm, he had no idea how many cultivators there was around, so he was still a little nervous.

City governor - Battles, and even more murder are prohibited in the city. Since you killed him in front of my eyes, then by the law of the kingdom I am obliged to take you into custody, do you intend to resist?

In addition to the head of the city, other cultivators also arrived, it was not looking good. Fighting everyone at once can be really difficult, so Sam decided to dump, his speed was his main trump card.

City governor - Bastard, are you thinking of running away?

The entire rich area was covered with a huge formation, obviously now Sam could not fly away from here, there was no point even wasting energy on attempts. That formation covered such a huge area that Sam could hardly believe this freaking kingdom could afford something like that. Good news was that this formation could only protect or in this case restrain him from leaving, it seems like it had no other abilities.

He was not able to leave now, intimidating was not an option either. This time Sam got into a shitty situation. For some reason he did not think that there would be such a huge formation around here.

Sam resigned himself, 3 more cultivators arrived, and it is not known how many more will be brought up, the only bright side was that the formation was so huge that it would still be almost impossible for them to catch him here. But who knows how many cultivators will show up eventually? If some Nascent Soul stage guy shows up than this could be game over. Time was

He could fly around and kill everyone around in this area, fleeing from pursuers. This was the only idea that came to his mind. Maybe that will not guarantee the needed result but at least he thought that this is better than trying to defeat tons of cultivators in an open fight.

Sam - If you don't open the formation, everyone in this part of town will die, look.

No sooner said than done, Sam rushed to one side and killed everyone on the fly, tore off their heads and tore them to pieces. The area was rich, so there were different personalities among those killed. Many of them was obviously aristocrats and their offspring's.

Other cultivators were clearly slower than Sam, even the head of the city, they could only shout and threaten, while Sam continued to kill everyone he sees as cabbage.

Women and children fell to pieces in batches, all these elegant, pompous people were mostly either mortal or at the stage of the Qi Condensation. Of course people were different, Sam did not understand who was who and cut everyone to whom he could reach.

He was enraged by this dick who dared to stand in his way, but Sam was not going to fight him and the others in a fair fight. He could only release all of his anger at the defenseless people around.

Sam felt satisfied as he watched their organs fall out and their brains disintegrate.

Sam - They won't pat you on the head if everyone in this rich part of city will die, think carefully. The faster you turn off that formation, more people will stay alive.

Some tried to hide in buildings, but few had formations for protection. With his spiritual eyes, he checked for the presence of formations and mostly just ignored them. But there was still so many targets, it was a fully populated city after all. Wide beautiful roads, parks, squares, various open spaces. Wherever Sam flew, only bits of flesh and limbs remained.

Screams and blood was everywhere he could reach. His wings, together with Sam himself, covered a radius of more than 10 meters, everything that entered this radius seemed to fall into a meat grinder.

Sam corny crashed into buildings, where he noticed people with his spiritual feeling and, tearing them to pieces, flew away further practically without slowing down.

He kept a distance between himself and his pursuers. Obviously, the Core Formation stage was not enough to hurl spiritual attacks thousands of meters away.

The cultivators tried to surround him, Sam chose an opportune moment, and when one of the cultivators walked across his path, Sam took off his head with a railgun, after which he continued to chop everyone around.

After this, the head of the city finally realized that it was a disaster, he was helpless and could not stop Sam. He finally removed the formation, despite the fact that his eyes were red with rage.

Of course, Sam did not have to be persuaded and he flew away, the cultivators did not even really try to chase after him, the previous demonstration had already shown the difference in speed.

Having flown out of the city and not noticing the pursuers, he walked around it and flew into the mansion, took the children and dumped. Although the mansion was not in a slum, it was far from the rich area, so no one could stop him.

Given the circumstances, Sam flew all the way on his own. He checked his body thoroughly, even injured himself and thoroughly examined himself with a mutation, in case of any extra prints of energy or skills left on him. Finding nothing, he continued on his way.

Of course, he realized that they could still find him, but that is not exactly the case. Indeed, after the showdown with the Trigram sect, Sam completely cut his hair, even his head was bald, he changed his clothes to normal, all the same, the armor was not of much use to him.

In general, he looked completely different than when he was at the auction, and he barely recognized himself when he finished.

The trash that killed the children and his rat died, this trash was a solitary cultivator, so it's not a fact that anyone else knew about what happened.

And even more so it is unlikely that someone could connect that shaggy bum at the Foundation Establishment stage which was at the auction, with the current Sam at the middle stage of the Core Formation.

1