Dream
1.3k 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prison.

I was standing in the prison yard, it was sunny today. The prisoners huddled in motley heaps around the yard.

- So I saved these people. Saved the lives of dozens of people, but what is the result? As a result, I ended up in this hole, the question is where is the justice?

I was talking to a healthy hulk about 2 meters high, his bald head shone in the sun. A slightly creepy face and well-developed muscles would scare off any passer-by, but since he flew in here, I have already studied his habits quite well. Until you ask him personal questions or touch him, he will not rock the boat. Basically, he was always silent, which I actually liked even more.

When this big guy just got here, the locals tried to recruit him, but it didn't end well. Although there were enough of its own strong guys, even among them this bully stood out. He simply knocked out a couple of annoying flies, after which he was left alone. Kingpin looked like a big man from the Green Mile only in build, he did not smile, he was not stupid, and his face looked far from benevolent. I've never heard him talk to anyone.

- So here is the story. I got to the bank cuz I had to withdraw a couple of bucks from the account. Everything was fine, the sun was shining, the birds were singing and then bam! Masked robbers broke into the bank! They took out the guns, directed them at the visitors and bank employees, and began to demand the money. Naturally, as a respectable citizen of the United States of America, I did not bicker, knelt down and put my hands behind my head. Well, don't you think that I got scared or something, I was just worried about other people in the room, what if one of them got hurt while I will knock out these bastards? There is only one right answer to this situation, let them take the money and whatever they want so they can finally dump. Of course, I didn't have the money or anything of value on me, but there was definitely money in the bank. Well, they would have taken the money and dumped, no one would have suffered, and they would have been caught later, while they would not have dozens of hostages at gunpoint. Am I correct? It sounds logical right?.

My new friend was silent, the bald head continued to shine, so i just kept talking.

- I'm glad that you agree with me, I can see you are a smart lad. But among those idiots hostages there was some kind of degenerate. Can you imagine he wanted to mock the attackers! Think about it yourself, aren't the guys who attacked the bank also people? How can you just shoot them without trial and investigation? After all, at that moment no one was hurt yet, they would have taken the loot and left for themselves. But no, this condom decided that he was fucking Captain America. He didn't give a damn about the lives of these guys, he didn't give a damn about the fact that many hostages could get hurt, including me. Surely all this piece of shit was thinking about was how the president would express his gratitude to him on national television or whatever, he did not give shit about other people's lives.

The bald one was silent.

- Brother, you want to know what I did?

Silence.

- I'm glad you asked, so I decided to save all these innocent people. This bastard was not far from me, and like the others, with his hands behind his head. He quietly told his neighbor that he had a gun and that he was going to neutralize the attackers. Asked to help him in case of something and all that. The most interesting thing is that he was really supported by a mentally retarded neighbor. Well, I tell the assholes not to rock the boat and sit quietly, and you know what these retards told me? They told me to fuck off can you imagine? There are children, women around, and they decided to play fucking superheroes, they decided to start a shootout. There is police and special forces for this or whatever but these two degens decided that they would cope much better themselves. Well, I naturally did what any sane and respectable citizen would do in my place. I pulled out a knife and stuck this asshole in the throat. I saved all these people! There were screams and noise, the raiders also began to ask what had happened, so I explained the situation to the guys, I told them that this dumbass had a barrel, so I knocked him out so that he would not kill anyone inadvertently. I was sure that the guys would be grateful to me, but they were not looking very happy, one of them even pissed under himself. Obviosly Captain America was dead. They had a little argument and got the fuck out of the bank at a fast pace. Of course, I did not expect that everything would happen that way, but it turned out even better than I thought. I saved taxpayer money and saved dozens of people! Don't go to a fortune-teller, for such a feat they should have made me a national hero, even if I didn't strive for it. And what do you think? These bitches instead of gratitude locked me in this hole, can you imagine? I will never help people after this. A bunch of ungrateful bastards! Do you agree brother?

The bald one was silent.

- I knew you would understand. What a crazy world. Do you know what is most offensive? Before, I was considered a respectable citizen, an ordinary normal schoolboy. I was having a nice steady life, did not touch anyone. All the neighbors loved me, teachers at school was using me as an example of a student and so on. And after this incident, everyone broke loose and suddenly made me an enemy of the humanity. There were statements that I was a psychopath, everyone suddenly began to swear that something was wrong with me. The neighbors who smiled at me yesterday, now said that they saw how I killed the dogs in the yard. The teacher said that I raped her can you imagine? Everyone suddenly decided that they have to throw another stone at me for no damn reason.

They started to investigate all the ins and outs and all that. The house and its surroundings were turned upside down. So which one of us doesn't have skeletons in the closet? Whoever is a saint, let him throw a stone at me, so these bastards also found the corpses of my parents and older brother in the courtyard of my house. Can you imagine? So much for helping your neighbor, the initiative fucks an initiator and all that, I have decided to fucking help people and thats what i get. I would never save anyone again in my life for fuck sake!

I was silent for a little with feigned anger and looked at the bald man out of the corner of my eye, surely it became interesting to him? But the reptile does not give a look, the bald head shines and that's it.

- You’ll probably ask if I really killed my relatives?

Silence.

- Okay, I'll tell you as to a friend. I was 10 years old then. My dad was a pedophile, and when I told my mother about it, my mother punched my hand through with a ballpoint pen and broke my jaw, It took me quite a while to recover afterwards. In general, she was crazy about my father, she was jealous of every pillar around him and she took my statement very aggressively. You probably want to ask how so? If he was a pedophile, why would his wife love him so much? Well, I'll tell you a terrible secret, my dad regularly performed his marital duty, the fact that he loved little boys did not prevent him from fucking his wife either. It's the same story with my brother, he adored dad, but he hated me, because as a younger boy I was the favorite of this pedophile, so he hated me and beat me for any reason. Shit piece, I would gladly salute him to be a favorite, so that dad stroked his ass instead. But nobody asked me. In general, that family was totally fucked up. I thought of complaining to some guardianship authorities, but then the whole family would surely condemn me as a psycho and retarded, my life would probably become even worse. Maybe I should have escaped? But where should the 10 year old boy run? Well, what would you do in my place?

The bald one was silent.

- I knew you`ll understand brother! So my dad was a military man and sometimes he was fucked hard at his work by higher authorities or whatever so he returned angry like a dog, and mostly drunk and angry. The fact that he loved stroking my ass didn’t stop him from beating me, like the others, for any reason and without. And the rest seemed to take it for granted, only I was scared to shit and hated him so much that I probably could not hate anyone else more than him in my life. Albeit vaguely, but even being 10 years old, I already understood what was the situation. So far the worst has not happened and i was intact, but what will happen tomorrow? How was it for a 10 year old boy to confront a 30 year old man? So I made the only right decision. When my father once again got home drunk I waited until he fell asleep, took a hammer and went into my parents bedroom. Of course, the first thing I did was attack my mother, she was not drunk and helpless, and she would not look with indifference at how I kill her husband. So I started hitting her in the face with a hammer. She squealed like a damn pig. I beat her and beat her, I do not know how many times i hit her but more than 15 times, that bitch actually covered herself with her hands as long as she could, in general it was not an easy matter, barely coped. But I managed it in the sense that she finally stopped resisting and screaming, but she was still alive and lived for a long time, even with a mess instead of a face, can you imagine? It's funny that my dad was drunk so much that he did not even bothered about surroundings, he grumbled something and mumbled in a drunken delirium, even the screams of his wife and the blood that splashed him did not bring him to his senses. Everything turned out much easier when i was killing father, even fewer blows were needed and he resisted weaker. The truth is that for a drunken person the pain is dulled, the main thing is that both of them remained in bed, disfigured, covered in blood, but alive. So I left them like this and went to my brother. He did not come to the screams, because everything in our family was strict, we were afraid of our parents, but my brother was afraid and also respected them, I think so. In any case, there was not even a light in my brother's room, he was still lying in bed, pretending to be asleep. He even asked what I had done again. Well, I showed him what I had done. My brother was waving his arms, even fell off the bed and tried to catch me, although his head was already deformed. He often beat me, so he probably could not imagine that I dared to hit him, I am sure that at first he was not scared, but angry. When he realized what exactly he was being beaten with and the consequences, his head already resembled some kind of monster from one of those horror movies. And you know what I'll tell you? It was the best day of my life. Before, almost every day in my life was hell, every time I heard that my father came home, my heart almost stopped with fear. Every time another family member beat and insulted me, it seemed to me that the remnants of my brain would literally flow out of my head. I personally saved my own life with my own hands, left the halls of hell and ascended to heaven. It was the best decision in my life, if I was a believer, I would now rub you that it was a message from God or something. Do you understand me brother?

The bald man's serene expression finally cracked, I noticed that his face twitched slightly, although it was difficult to say for sure, maybe the sun was hot. In any case, I was inspired.

- Haha, I knew that you would understand brother! From now on, you are my best friend. Noone is gonna dare to offend you now, hold on to me and everything will be fine! I may not look particularly strong and reliable, but I'm pretty brainy. Well, of course I never finished school, but this is not the main thing, I may not be the smartest, but the wisest for sure. Well, you probably already understood this from my story. And my story is true, ask whoever you want. They even made a mini-movie about me. Although when I saw that movie I wanted to strangle the bastards. Would at least one of them say something like that in my face? They were always so polite and accommodating. Only after the corpses of my relatives were found and they tied me those people immediately pounced on me like shameful hyenas. Even those whom I have never seen in my life told tearful stories on camera about how they were always frightened by the psychopathic child next door. Ugh, a bunch of lying bastards. It is interesting that in this movie there is not a single bad word about my family at all, they say everyone in my family was so kind and decent, they would never kill a damn fly. And my brother's smile was the sweetest in the world. But I am suddenly the devil in the flesh and killed them all for no reason. And what about my heroic deed in the bank? Nothing about it, on the contrary several more hostages were added to the movie and they tearfully swore that my face was like that of a psycho and all that can you imagine? Saved the lives of the bumboys, and they not only say thank you, they also throw shit at you. Oh, I hate people so much. You’re an awesome man of course, but in general people are shit.

The bald man silently agreed.

- Have you heard about Filho? This guy killed dozens of people while he was already a prisoner, can you imagine? And I managed to get only one, so they immediately threatened that they will close me in a small cage all alone and release only on holidays, they said i would never even be able to see another human being. Such obvious racism, so Filho can kill dozens and I cant get even one? This is so fucked up. Not that I like to kill someone, I do not like this business at all, I mean murders is meaningless, I only killed if there was no other choice, not like all sorts of those psychos. Im just saying that I am not mentally sick or anything like this so you dont have to worry about that one. Those damn cops still sometimes visit me and try to get my confessions aswell as try to hang on me all the murders that took place in those years in the state, can you imagine? Like I had nothing better to do, these were the best years of my life, I was free and I didn't have to be afraid every day of being beaten or something worse. Why would I kill someone else there? Nonsense. In general, killing a person is fucking difficult job. You can even stab a dozen times with a knife, but it will not die for a long time, moreover, even as a Swiss cheese it can still blow your head off. Of course it all depends on the person, sometimes you stab the prey with the knife once and that's it, he is no longer a fighter at all, he just curled up and whined and roared. But the vulnerability of people is greatly overestimated, tenacious bitches is really hard to kill. I`ve seen enought of such people in my life, I mean TV ofcourse. I'm just very wise, so comparing the facts and what I saw at TV I managed to find out those things you know. Not like I actually killed alot of people, you could probably say i got some experience...

I liked that the bald man was silent. It was the perfect alignment for me. I was far from the only murderer here, the fact that I managed to kill another prisoner certainly worked in my favor, but this does not mean that I could avoid all the conflicts. Even if the bald one was silent, for the rest of people around we have already become buddies. Given the appearance of this brute, this simple fact might be pretty useful. I was already sitting alone, but if I had to kill someone again, I could really be locked up in some kind of cage, where I couldn't even move properly. As far as I knew, there was no such cell in this prison, however, prisoners were often transported from one prison to another, the thought of being pushed into such a cell was not making me happy. The number of life sentences was given to me was so big that it never occurred to me that I would ever be released from prison. Now the prison is my home.

-  I like it here to be honest. Of course, I would have gladly dumped out of here if I could, I will not bend my heart, but there are some upsides here. While i was living by myself there were a lot of problems. I had to find something to eat, washing, cleaning and all this crap. Also had to earn money somehow. My parents had some stash but in the end it would not have been enough for all 7 years in any case. So I was free out there but not by all means. Here I’ll get a grub and a roof over my head, a shitty roof and a grub, of course, but in general I’m not complaining. Even the corpse of the murdered person did not have to be cleaned up by myself, this issue should not be underestimated. Can you imagine a ten years old kid which has to drag and bury those corpses? Do you think it's easy? It was the most hellish work in my short life. I won't go into details but I even had to partially cut off parts of the bodies to make it easier to drag. And how much time and effort it took to clean... After that job I slept for a whole day and could not get up. You probably think how so that I was ignored for seven years? So I'll tell you that the work of law enforcement agencies as well as the awareness of citizens is clearly overestimated. Yes, there were certain suspicions and questions but mostly no one gave a damn about where my whole family had gone.

7