Bonus
103 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Same universe as Those Zombies Again but another timeline.

 

Ranger Dorian woke up.

- Report bitch.

- Discovered a system. Estimated level of development C2. We are currently approaching the only inhabited planet in this system, with an arrival time of 25 minutes.

Dorian was surprised, realizing what he heard, he asked the main question in his opinion - How many living beings fit the requirements of the T-virus?

- At least tens of billions, accurate data will be available after reaching the destination. Congratulations Ranger Dorian. Credit rewards will be available after returning to the central galaxy.

Soon, humanoids of various kinds gathered on the captain's bridge. After insulting each other a little, they got acquainted with the current situation, after which their eyes lit up with delight.

Dorian ignored them, they soon arrived at the planet earth and the ship hovered in orbit after the deactivation of the warp drive.

- Dirty whore, how long will it take you after installing the hubs? - Dorian asked the system.

- 24 hours. At least another 12 hours before the virus spreads.

Then he addressed his crew.

- Listen, bastards, we are installing system hubs on the planet, after which I advise you to have a good rest. It is not known when we will be able to rest after everything starts.

- I remind you that killing the uninfected is only permitted in self-defense.

Everyone mumbled something affirmative, but no one was particularly interested in the local population and its characteristics.

 

Young man was sitting at the computer and playing an online game, his name was Yun Dok Che. Being a high-level player, he infiltrated the newbies zone as usual and was looking forward to the next victim. Finally, another hard worker came to complete the quest, Yun Dok Che jumped out of the bushes and attacked the poor fellow from behind, chopping him to pieces.

- Ohhh…yeah…how good…fuuuf. - Yun Dork Che snorted as he relaxed in his chair and reached for some napkins.

What gave him the killing of newcomers? Absolutely nothing. On the other hand, it took away a lot from these very beginner players because they lost experience due to death as well as their precious time, and plus they clearly hated Yun Dok Che to the core. That was enough for him as a reward.

Suddenly a message sounded in his ears, exactly as it appeared in text form before his eyes:

Interface activation.

Make your choice.

1 - Human.

Positive effects: Status unlock.

Negative Effects : No

2 - Zombie.

Positive effects: Status unlock. An increase in all basic parameters three times from the parameters of an average person. Absence of pain. To kill, brain should be destroyed. Enhanced self-preservation instinct and muscle memory. An increase in life expectancy, a cure for all diseases and disabilities, subject to the presence of limbs. Other zombies will not show aggression towards you until the mind is restored.

Negative Effects: Mind is absent until 20th level. Thirst for flesh and the desire to infect as many living beings as possible. Eternal label "Original zombie" which can be seen by all other users of the system.

Attention! If you don't make a selection within 5 minutes, Human will be selected by default.

The interface only considers killing zombies in the 3m range. Killing other sentients does not grant experience.

People under the age of 12 cannot become primordial zombies.

If no intelligent being makes a choice in favor of zombification, then the activation of the interface will be canceled. The statistical probability of such a scenario is 0%.

- Ahahaha! Finally this day has come! The day I Yun Dok Che will become almighty god ahahaha!

Yun Dok Che rushed to his weapon. He made money to buy it with his own sweat and blood by beating 10-year-old kids in the yard and taking candies and pocket money from them. Sometimes someone older stood up for those and Yun Dok Che had to endure unbearable humiliation, but it was all worth it.

He approached his weapon with anticipation and his face lit up with a fanatical smile. Unfortunately, despite his young age Yun Dok Che took too many sweets from children and hated dentists, so his smile caused tribulation anxiety and outrage from those around him.

His attention was drawn to one of the many anime figurines next to the weapon, and he felt an irresistible impulse to pull the panties off the figurine again and put them on over his head. However, he was no longer the same as yesterday! Yes, things have changed now. He stopped smiling and gave the figurine a cold look that could freeze even Antarctica.

- Nah. That look is not good enough. I need some practice - Yun Dok Che ran to the mirror and began to diligently train his cold gaze, this gaze would be left in the annals of the celestials he should not mess this up. Colder! Colder! Colder! His face twitched so much that he got a facial stroke.

Having grimaced enough and satisfied, he finally took up the blade on the shelf. He was almost certain that it was a real katana. The edge was made of iron, and Yun Dok Che polished the edge of his sword for a long time and patiently during sleepless nights. Its sharpness left no doubt.

- With this blade, I will raise countless levels and become immortal. All those bitches who gave me mocking looks and used air fresheners in my presence will now bow down before my majesty. First in line will be my neighbor Qing Dok Wu, an athlete and a beauty who has never even looked in my direction before. As soon as everything starts and zombies rush at her, I will save her and give her my cold look ...

Yun Dok Che smiled stupidly, his eyes were unfocused, saliva dripped from his mouth.

Suddenly he heard a scream! It was definitely his neighbor Qing Dok Wu. Am I too late?

Grabbing his sword, Yun Dok Che rushed to the exit. The doors of the neighbors apartment were open and he rushed inside. The zombie crawled on the ground and grabbed onto Qing Dok Wu's legs, she screamed again. Yun Dok Che’s eyes darkened when he saw such desirable legs in the grip of the zombie, he rushed to the aid and delivered a sweeping blow to the zombie’s neck. Unfortunately, the neck could not be cut, the sword was stuck inside and Yun Dok Che tried to pull it out.

- Dad? - Qing Dok Wu called, turning towards the noise.

Her dad was fooling around since they both saw system message about zombies as well.

But when she turned to her father she saw something that made her freeze in horror. Dad crouched on the ground and was trembling, a blade was sticking out of his neck and continued to slash the insides of his neck trying to get out. Qing Dok Wu was so shocked by what she saw that she simply fell into prostration. Only at the back of her mind some thought slip through "Why not pull the sword towards yourself? Why try to draw the sword the same way the blow was struck?" When she noticed her retarded neighbor, the question disappeared by itself.

However, time soon continued its run and little by little the realization of what had happened came to her, no matter how much she resisted.

- Da... Daad? - Qing Dok Wu fell to her knees, the blood flowed like a river, her father wheezed indistinctly, she tried to close the wound with her hands but it was useless - what... how are you... you retard... my dad...

Finally taking out his sword, Yun Dok Che felt like he had missed something as he glanced at his status.

25 seconds until status is activated.

So the zombies haven't arrived yet?

He looked at Qing Dok Wu. She was mumbling something in tears and blood, trying to stop her father's blood loss. Yun Dok Che did the first thing that came to his celestial mind. He hid the sword behind his back, made a cold look and confidently stated.

- It wasn't me.

To himself, he thought that even if he made a mistake, it’s still worth waiting and seeing if loot still falls out of the corpse? No reason to miss on such opportunity.

Qing Dok Wu eventually lost consciousness and began to tremble. Yun Dok Che wanted to check if she was okay, but everything around her was covered in blood, including Qing Dok Wu herself, so he decided that cruel fate decreed that they simply were not destined to be together. He noted that sometimes life makes us make a difficult choice, even realizing that you simply could not do otherwise, an unpleasant aftertaste remains. Throwing philosophical thoughts aside, he waited for the countdown.

Soon the timer finished counting down and no loot appeared. But Qing Dok Wu began to rise making incomprehensible sounds. Yun Dok Che realized that she had become a zombie. For a moment, he thought that if he could knock out her teeth and... but no, too much fuss. Since he is at the very beginning of his ascension and path to be god he will soon have a huge choice. No reason to bother about one lost opportunity.

Qing Dok Wu charged forward. Yun Dok Che concentrated and pulled out a sword from behind his back. As soon as the zombie approached, he struck. However, Qing Dok Wu simply ducked down as she walked and slammed Yun Dok Che directly into his stinking teeth without stopping. The force of the blow was so huge that almost all of Yun Dok Che's teeth were literally torn off their hinges and stuck in Yun Dok Che's throat. Qing Dok Wu fed him his own limb and then shoved the sword up his own ass.

Experiencing unbearable suffering, Yun Dok Che did not understand what exactly had gone wrong until he finally died.

2