The Witch: Something New
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV: Madine, the second
Date: August 5, 1994
Time: 2:30 PM

What can you do, am I right? Elena's a nice tall dish, and if John's not going to take advantage of it then I guess someone has to. I haven't yet determined if I'm going to really like this, but I'll give it a good try at least. Maybe this leads to something pretty great, and I owe Mary my thanks that John won't cheat. So that led us to the mall, since we decided to go with the day's theme of getting soaked.

Oh yeah, we got bikinis, and then it was on to the water park. Wave pools, water slides, and tasty treats everywhere. John wasn't with us anymore, which is just as well, cause we came out of that change room looking like we belonged at the Playboy mansion. It's the height of Summer, and we're just gonna have some good times.

I'm no swimsuit model. I'm too short, for one. Other than that, and not being really in shape, or at least not the shape models should be in... Okay, I shouldn't shortchange myself like that, I'm fit, I'm just not slim. I work, pretty hard too. I've been moving stuff since forever, running around, throwing large bundles, and I've been keeping that up even when I don't have to. So I'm fine, I'm just not... great. Unless your entire criteria for attractiveness is tits, in which case I'm pretty much perfect. Other than that, you can forget about hourglass figure. I'm all hourgl and no ass. Still, I'm sure my boobies are getting some long looks in this top.

Elena is a much finer figure. I don't think it's from working out so much as it is from not eating so much, but she looks like she at least works out a bit. Her hips are still slender, and her breasts are nice and firm... I mean, they look firm. I'll have to check to make sure. A good size, though, so that's nice. Geez, if this goes well, I might get to try and fit them in my mouth. That's... not a thought I've really had before. I guess when you open that floodgate, it's hard to resist diving right in.

She turned to me, leaning towards me and sticking her hip out to the side, hands on her hips, and then leaning forward enough to just barely put her breasts within reach. I wanted to reach out and grab them, maybe tear off that top, but the small children running past us kept me from acting on that impulse. This is a family water park, after all. We're just wearing barely enough to keep us from being jailed. Well, Elena's got a shirt over her top, covering her arms and such, but it's open in front, so everything is fine. You hear that? It's okay, I can see her boobs.

Elena gave me that devil may care look that makes a girl ready to do whatever is about to be suggested. "Water slides. Let's go." I was expecting something more risque than that, but you had me at grin.

We would have probably done that thing where girls apparently run weird, I don't know, I don't get it either, but someone who works at the park was very quick to remind us not to run, which surprised me since we hadn't even started yet. I guess we looked like we were about to, which is fair enough, cause we were. Instead, we ended up walking to the nearest water slide. I'm sure there was at least a few prepubescent boys whose days just got a lot better. It wasn't quite packed, but it was definitely busy, so we only got about halfway up to the top of the slide before we had to wait in line, and that's where I got an idea.

Leaning in close to Elena, I whispered my plan to her. "You think we can cut ahead in the line by showing our tits?"

She made the first negative facial expression I'd seen since we got here. "I'm not flashing any guys." I guess she realized that I was okay with doing all the work, since she quickly added "Getting kicked out of the place is one of the top ways to ruin a date."

"Okay, okay, but will you let me go first if I flash just you?"

"You're tempting me." That's my intention, yes. "But there's still kids around. How about we take turns."

You're ruining my fun, Elena, this is why I fired you. Okay, no, it's not... right, she quit. Still, this date has only seventy-five percent the boobs it should, or at least that's how I feel. Also, I should mention, "That's what going one at a time means."

That's when she told me her brilliant plan. "No, I mean we can go on all the slides multiple times, and this time I go first, next time you go first, back and forth like that, and since we're both going first this way, we both have to show each other our boo- uh, you know, but we'll do it all at once later, somewhere more private."

I like this plan. It sounds like just how you normally enjoy a water park, plus some really good fun later in the day, but I'm all for that. "Okay, but I want to go in the wave pool later, and we fool around in the change room at the end of the day."

"You're pushing it." I'll push you. I'll push your boobs. "But agreed."

Excellent. It was actually moving pretty fast, so that was good, and before we knew it we were standing at the very top. The life guard was definitely looking at Elena's ass, but I figured that was acceptable, cause so was I. I took her hand and led her up to the slide, then picked her up and dropped her into the water. She waved her arms around, trying to keep me from doing what I was definitely doing, which was giving her boob a nice squeeze while I was holding her. Her face looked pretty red, but she was ready to go.

The lifeguard went to put his hand on her shoulder, and she immediately recoiled. A tribute to her instincts that she knew it was coming, even when she couldn't see him. A tribute to mine that I caught his wrist before he could lean in closer and try again. I just shook my head at him, and he seemed to understand that he was not to be allowed to touch her. He looked like he might be nineteen at most, so I threw my weight around, if you know what I mean. Elena was permitted to go down the slide without having to worry about ever getting touched by a guy. I don't know why she doesn't like it, but I don't think I need to.

Her water slide scream was pretty nice, and I think more and more I was actually feeling like I could be into this. Into her, I guess. I think... I think I like dating a girl. When I could see her pop out of the water at the bottom, I got myself into the water. The jets hitting my butt felt funny, and riding high on the moment, I decided to tease the poor lifeguard.

I looked at him and tugged on by bikini top. "This is kind of loose, it might get caught on something. Should I take it off before I go down?"

He just stared at me, stunned. "Uhh..."

Laughing at him, his teenage hormones, and the whole situation, I pushed off and was suddenly flying. If you've never been on a water slide, you need to get right on it now. Around corners, water flying in your face, air rushing up over your body. The total vertigo of the motion and steady rhythm of going over section after section of the plastic half-pipe, and the weightlessness of it all is oddly arousing, I think it's just cause of the rush. And then you splashdown, and everything stops suddenly, you're floating in the water.

I came up, after that thrilling experience that I'll never get tired of, to see Elena in front of me, only her head sticking up above water. She was laughing and smiling, and that made me feel pretty good too. Heck with it all, I don't need to do any risky shit to have fun here. Just swimming, riding the waves, and taking the slides, that's good enough if I get to spend time around that smile.

Elena was barely able to control her laughter, though, which was a little weird. "What's so funny?" I noticed she was actually hiding under the water, since this pool was only about three and a half feet deep. I stood up in the water, and something quickly came to my attention. Was that what was so funny to her?

She pointed at the very bottom of the slide. "I'm sorry, it's horrible and I shouldn't be laughing, but I can't believe it caught both our tops!"

That's not great, but hey, at least the little watery alcove at the bottom here isn't the most visible place from the rest of the park. The people at the top can see us, but it's so far away that they wouldn't be able to tell there's boobs out in the open down here unless they really looked. I had to move fast, though, since the next person down was a total stranger. I untangled our tops from the screw that was just a tiny bit too far out and made my way over to Elena, handing her top to her.

"Thank you. I would have gotten it myself, but I didn't want to get nailed in the head when you came down." She looked at me for a few seconds before adding "You can put yours on now."

"I'll put it on if you show me yours first."

"Blackmail? You realize there's someone coming down the slide right now? Like, they're already on their way down."

"Then you'd better hurry."

She stood up, and my victory was complete. I went in for the hands-on experience and pressed up on them, to the sound of a pleased moan from her. I was about to make a decision on whether I should take a taste or back off when a screaming girl landed in the water next to up, covering us both in her calamitous splash.

She jumped up out of the water, shouting. "What the hell! The slide ate my top!" First time? Halfway back to where her top was no doubt caught on a perverted little screw, she stopped and, ever so slowly, turned her head to look at us. "What..."

Elena's face had gone bright red, and I think mine was starting to turn too, but my hands were still clamped on to her lovely mounds. My own boobs were still completely freed, and now there were three of us, the only problem being we were in public and the third member of our party was neither invited nor familiar with either of us.

"Madine? Elena?"

Wait, no. No way. I took my hands off of Elena, who immediately started putting her top on, and I got mine on too. Then my attention went back to the girl who had actually recognized us. She stepped away from the bottom of the slide, sorting out which direction her top was facing before she put it on, and I did get a good look at her breasts as well. Nine out of ten. Would ogle again. Then she covered them up, and I was able to look at her face and figure out who I was seeing.

Oh, hello there. "Darcy?"

She looked back and forth between us. "You two... you were... just now..."

Elena suddenly dunked her head in the water, coming back up with her wet hair whipping out of the water and smacking Darcy in the face. As Darcy covered her face and turned away to protect her eyes, Elena turned and ran out of the pool. Now that was a tactical retreat for the books. Then someone else splashed down, and I noticed a nice little blue bikini top stuck on the slide. I'm going to guess Lace.

She stood up, waving her hands in the air. "Holy shit, look at this!" Yup, that's Lace.

0