[Novel Update] PLEASE READ
400 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for the support thus far in the novel. It's great to know that people are enjoying the content I put out, as there would be no reason for me to write this story otherwise. As the story continues to progress I would like to hear even more from you guys, which leads into my next point.

Interacting with the community we're building is my second favorite aspect to this story, right behind writing it of course. So, to give thanks, I would like to put out this novel update to let you guys know a few things about the direction the book is heading. There's a lot to talk about, so let's get started!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: If you do not read all of this (which I recommend doing as all of this information is extremely helpful), PLEASE at least read my first point labelled "Story explanation." Also scroll to point 3 if you want to check out the new discord!

1.) Story Explanation

While the novel is still young I think it's important to give you all a general idea of what I want out of this story, as well as what you can expect to see. That way you'll know if you wish to continue reading (which I recommend, and hope you will) or drop the story now (although I highly doubt you will *wink*).

The point of this story is to explore Jay's journey as a Cosmic Creator. We're going to see what it means to be God according to him and exactly what that entails. I can say, however, without spoiling anything important, that there is a major overarching plot beyond this that will be fleshed out overtime like any other story.

Aside from the overall plot that I mentioned before, there's certain aspects of the story I wish to dive deeper into. Many kingdom building stories, god stories, and other similar novel types, fail to deliver on the world and universe building to a level that makes it all feel dynamic. In the case of this novel, I wish to tackle that issue and create a story that gives you a VAST amount of characters, worlds, and events, that are not only well developed, but allow you to see countless perspectives across the universes Jay creates. Needless to say, this will be a LONG novel, but that's the point! Not all novels have to be long, but novels put out in this format (like light novels) tend to be better when longer (at least in my opinion).

2.) Polls and Story Interaction

From now on every chapter will be accompanied by a poll or note from me that involves interacting with the story itself. On the poll half of things, you'll see polls that not only ask where you want to see the story go, but also fun little polls to get the community engaged. This could include a vote for your favorite character, favorite side-story, or anything else I think up.

When it comes to my notes, I'll ask you guys for opinions on certain things in the novel and even accept ideas to be added. I plan to incorporate ideas brought up by you guys (at my discretion, I will not promise any ideas will be added at all as they must fit with my plans for the novel) into the story and of course offer credit at the end of each chapter should your ideas be used.

On a side note, the discord server has channels for posting story ideas in. So if you want a more direct way for your idea to be heard, then join the discord using the code found in point 3 or from by bio!

3.) Discord Server

There is now an official discord server up and running, ready for anyone to join. By joining you'll be able to connect with other fans of the novel and even talk to me (I'm just a normal guy too, I love talking with you all, especially about the book). The server has bots for you to have fun with, idea boards to post to, and so much more. Before joining it is important to note that the server, like the novel, is rated m for mature. The future content of this novel will be brutal, explicit, gory, and any other word that fits, so naturally our discord will allow conversation of such topics when discussing the book.

If interested, you can join the discord using the following code: g5jHgzeMqD

4.) Chapter Releases

Prior to today chapter releases were set for Saturdays at any given time. This release schedule will slightly change, you can now expect all chapters to be uploaded at 12:00pm MTN time every Saturday. I do have a life outside of writing, so sometimes they may be released at night on Saturdays, but for the most part I will stick to this schedule (meaning as long as nothing happens chapters will always come out at the listed time).

5.) Closing Thoughts

That's all I have for you guys today, so thank you if you read through all of the information given. If you have any thoughts or opinions then feel free to comment them and I'll reply back when I get the chance!

7