Chapter 12 – Recovery
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my community server for Authors and Readers: Discord

====

The territory of the White-furred Bears' Seventh Legion.

As if feeling something, the face of the commander-level White-furred Bear changed to one of extreme anger. As a commander-level being, it can feel all of its subordinates' lives, if they die, it'll feel that they died. At the same time, fear was deeply engraved on its mind, the Seventh Legion lost seven leader-level beings!

If the Horned Lizards decided to attack... The result can be imagined because every leader-level being is equivalent in strength to five ordinary beings of the same level! This meant that it had just lost 35 ordinary Peak 0-Star subordinates!

And this loss was even bigger because the White-furred Bear's Seventh Legion now had no Leader-level being anymore!

Unless reinforcements come, the result of the war against the Horned Lizard's seventh legion can be imagined. Alas, the commander-level White-furred Bear knows that it's impossible for reinforcements to come. It let out a low growl, that was transmitted to the mind of the dozens of White-furred Bears.

Find the murderer, and send its location to it!

Meanwhile, on the Sol Family's Mansion.

The two siblings were in the hidden basement, and the mansion was now in ruins after monsters hunting for humans, trying to search for them inside it. However, they couldn't discover the hidden basement as it needed someone to either simply smash twenty meters underground, or knock the wall in a specific manner. Luckily, no high-level beings were nearby.

Haize was on the ground, with both eyes closed. The black-haired man was unconscious, and the injuries he suppressed on the battle slowly appeared as blood flowed from a few hideous but not serious wounds were made on his arm. His bones showed cracks as well.

As Lyse looked worriedly towards his older brother whose Mana was being recovered over time, a golden-colored Flame flickered on the wounds along with a faint black-colored breeze. This shocked the black-haired youngster, 'What the heck? Are those abilities healing him? The Infinite Sun Flames can heal?'

But that shouldn't be possible, Lyse had made a small cut to confirm it and such a healing ability didn't appear. After learning Flame Guard, it inadvertently made his mastery over the Infinite Sun Flames, and Mana increase after experimenting. As he looked, the black-colored breeze was actually swallowing the blood and supplementing it.

At the same time, the golden-colored Flame was closing the wound at a slow but visible pace. Quietly, thirty minutes passed as Haize finally woke up. It was as if he had slept peacefully, given that the black-haired man stood up elegantly and asked, ''How much time passed?''

''Uh, thirty minutes passed.'' Lyse replied before deciding to explain to Haize what happened while the man was unconscious. Haize was pleasantly surprised before a grim expression turned on his face. He knew that he was at fault this time.

''I was too arrogant. As someone who just learned to use Mana and the abilities, I actually tried to kill seven Leader-level instead of fleeing to guarantee safety! If not because I thought of that attack at the last moment... Maybe not only me but also Ly would die.'' Haize muttered while blaming himself.

For someone who was always cautious and calm enough to judge things accordingly, Haize knew that he had been too hard and arrogant. Of course, if people who experienced a fight for survival against a Leader-level being heard his thoughts, they would be utterly angered.

Different from Haize and Lyse, who were most likely one of the only survivors on the Lightwood Townhouse, people surviving throughout the city were more informed. Some parts of the city had hidden information left by the system.

A Leader-level being is invincible on the same level unless a commander-level being appears! It was already impossibly hard to fight ordinary 0-Star beings or even the newly appearing mutated animals, not to mention a Leader-level being at the Peak 0-Star stage! And Haize killed seven in one go.

At the same time that neither a Leader-level, Commander-level, or even a higher level being couldn't skip stages, they were invincible at the same stage. If seven Leader-level beings at Peak 0-Star stage fought together against an ordinary 1-Star being, the chances of winning were higher than 50%!

To put it bluntly, Haize was blaming himself for doing something that even experienced veterans at Peak 0-Star could not even dream of doing. However, he wasn't making drama, Haize was fine if he had to sacrifice himself to save Lyse.

But what he did, if failed... It could possibly make Lyse die as well.

Meanwhile, in an unknown place.

A humanoid being about three meters tall was holding a cane in its left hand. As it looked down, the figure of what seemed to be Earth slowly appeared in its view. Suddenly, Haize's achievement appeared in front of it.

It was the same being that announced the beginning of the apocalypse on Earth before disappearing in the endless cosmos.

It felt interested that such an unparalleled genius appeared in such a remote, inferior race inhabiting a low-level Planet. If before Haize had interested it at the start of the Apocalypse, now it felt completely shocked, ''This an interesting turn... If such a person appears, things would be more interesting, indeed.''

A being like it had seen everything in the vast, endless universe. Even so, Haize's existence was a mystery to it, someone who could see everything, everyone. It wouldn't be an exaggeration

This time, a gentle and male tone came out of its mouth, and the area around it trembled as if to recognize it, ''Azure Dwarf-69 which will be now renamed to Earth, can be included in the Intergalactic Watch List. Its location won't be recognized by any other races from now on till the time comes.''

The void trembled with its next words, ''Humans from the world Zenith on the minor Magic Galaxy will now have access to the portals leading to Earth. A special reward will be given to the human Sol Haize as well. Earth's size will be increased by 10 times, without affecting the current geography.''

As if its words carried the Universe's will, the whole Earth trembled as a System announcement appeared in front of all humans, mutated animals and invading monsters.

Azure Dwarf-69 has changed to Planet Earth and has been included in the Intergalactic Watch List after being blessed by the #!@$)*. All phones will be connected to the Intergalactic Network low-level. They can be recharged through sunlight, and won't require electricity or other means to be connected, Planet Earth's location can't be given away. 
 Planet Earth's evolutionary path has changed to a higher level due to the actions of the human being, Sol Haize. Portals will be opened on the entire Planet Earth from now on.

Feeling satisfied, the being disappeared into the endless cosmos once again.

====

Author's Note: Uoooh! Haize's actions and talent have done good, or is it bad? Depends on the point of view, it can be either of the two. The evolutionary path has gotten to a higher level, but so has the difficulty!

1