Chapter 19 – Pioneer of Light
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join my community server for Authors and Readers: Discord

====

The world's first Safe Zone has been made. The hidden ability 'Pioneer of Light' has been awarded, every time you clear an area of its monsters, it will become a Safe Zone and your exclusive territory. Current area limit: 10 kilometers.
Due to the hidden ability Pioneer of Light, your already existing abilities mutated slightly. These mutations should be discovered by yourself.

Haize's tense body unconsciously relaxed after seeing the familiar blue-colored screen floating in front of him. At the same time, golden and black rays of light covered his body, healing his wounds at a slow pace. At the same time, he felt very delighted after seeing he could actually make safe zones.

Piooner of Light - This is a Saint-grade hidden ability that allows you to create safe zones on areas you've cleared. The current area limit is 10 kilometers, and enemies above 2-Star can't invade the safe zone, the enemies' strength limit varies with the user's own. Nobody can attack, or do something that threatens others.

'So enemies on 3-Star or above can't invade, and I can set up my own laws... I'll start making this area the Covering Sun Faction's base. Also, the abilities have grades? Why can't I see the specifics of my ability?' Haize narrowed his eyes slightly before letting out a sigh, feeling this was a bit troublesome.

At the same time, monsters came out of the portals on the once peaceful countries.

An earthquake that was never seen before raged throughout the entire world, and it seemed as if the world increased in size. Maybe because of the just-made safe zone covered their area, it was unaffected.

What was once the entire world became nothing but a small continent, the entire rest became a huge forest with towering trees that reached the sky. Inside the forest, monsters started appearing and populating it.

A genderless, mechanic-like voice sounded in the ears of all sentient beings, ''The world's mutation has finished.''

Endless seas surrounded by small islands about the size of a medium-sized country separated the huge forest with towering trees from the small continent. The seas that once surrounded Planet Earth became huge rivers on that small continent.

Countless creatures of known and unknown races inhabited the rivers and the endless sea. At the same time, many humans with magician-like robes slowly stepped out of the many portals, the weakest was at least 0-Star!

Just as they stepped out of the portals, their face changed because a blue-colored screen appeared in front of them. The same screen appeared in front of the native humans.

The Pioneer of Light has awakened.

''This... The Pioneer of Light that hasn't appeared ever since ancient times has actually appeared on this weak, just born world?'' An old man whose strength was indetectable said, his face showing disbelief. Then, his face showed decisiveness as he added, ''No matter what price is paid, we must recruit the Pioneer of Light!''

The old man who said that had dark golden-colored hair and a long beard. His aura contained deep majesty, and he seemed to have a sage-like temperament. On his head stood a beautiful king-like crown, and his robe was golden in color.

''Pass the orders to everyone, if the Pioneer of Light is found, never be hostile to him or her! Even if the Pioneer of Light is recruited by other forces, we mustn't be his or her enemy! Anyone who becomes his or her enemy will be killed for a capital crime, no matter your identity!'' The old man said, nobody daring to refute him, not even his own sons.

''Yes, Your Majesty!'' The humans following him shouted, before starting to set up a base on this world. As they dispersed to make the base, the old man couldn't help but mutter to himself, ''To think that in such a small world, a native is actually the Pioneer of Light...''

Maybe the natives themselves didn't know what a Pioneer of Light was, but anyone from their world knew. In ancient times, the monsters dominated the entire world, one that humans were nothing but slaves, food stocking. However, after the Pioneer of Light appeared, they started to claim territory and strengthen themselves.

The Pioneer of Light was the Saint, and his legend wasn't forgotten even after a million years passed! When people felt despair, they thought of him and gained courage. When they felt hopeless, his legend would make them feel hope again.

He was the one and only Pioneer of Light that has appeared, the only ability that nobody ever obtained even after the ancient times. He was said to be the reincarnation of a God, or even God itself. There were many rumors, but nobody knew what was true and what was false.

The Pioneer of Light bears the power to make others safe and is the controller of the only element that no other being can control, Life. It was an ability different from all others, and its grade was special as well. The abilities' grade, according to the system evaluation, ranged from Mortal to God.

But that ability wasn't included in the normal ones, and instead, it was classified as Saint-grade. There were only two other abilities that were Saint-grade in the entire world, and similarly, they didn't appear since ancient times. An epoch of both terror and glory required these abilities.

Other forces' leading figures, be them peak-level forces or just low-grade forces, said the same thing as the old man. Even if the Pioneer of Light became a member of a hostile force, they should never be his or her enemy!

It was said that the Pioneer of Light was someone who paid kindness with kindness, enmity with enmity, so they must be his or her friend. Becoming the Pioneer of Light's enemy wasn't an option at all, because that is the ''strongest'' out of the three Saint-grade abilities.

Though finding the Pioneer of Light would be hard, it wasn't as if it is impossible. As someone who can create a zone of safety for others and control the element of Life, he would easily become a leading figure in this world.

And these otherworldly humans wanted to find that person early on, and protect him while he does not grow completely in power. As someone who retributes kindness with kindness, that would make the Pioneer of Light like them!

Unfortunately for these otherworldly humans, they couldn't take the new Pioneer of Light as a weak native who has just awakened or as a defenseless human. They never expected it.

That the new Pioneer of Light is a complete freak.

====

Support me for advanced chapters ahead of the released: Patreon

0