Make Me Feel Better [CW: Facial hair, dysphoria]
836 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I’m walking past the bathroom I hear her soft sobs. I pause in front of the door for a moment and listen. I confirm that the soft sounds were coming from my princess. I knock on the door and without waiting for a response I nudge it open to see my beautiful wife sitting on the floor. Her face is in her hands and back against the bathtub. Oh baby girl. I wordlessly sit besides her. My arm goes around her shoulder and she melts into my side. She clutches at my shirt, balling the cotton up in her fist. Her face hides in my neck as she weeps. I soothingly toy with her hair, twirling a single strand around my index finger. I start to rock us back and forth and hum. As her whimpers quiet I find myself filling the silence with a soft medley, 

 

“You are my sunshine, my only sunshine…” my voice is only a whisper as the words waft from my lips. 

 

I wait a moment for her to speak, and when no sound comes I continue, this time a small smile can be heard in my voice. “You are really pretty, oh super pretty. You make me horny, I’m super gay. I hope you know how, much I love you. Please don’t take my princess away.” 

 

Quietness fills the room once more. I am panicking. I don’t know how to follow that up. Suddenly a girlish giggle dances out her mouth and around the room. I can’t help but start laughing too. She sits up out of my embrace and covers my cheek in kisses.

 

“Thank you for always helping me smile…” she whispers into my ear before resting her head on my shoulder. “I just wish it would stop growing.” Her voice cracks on the last word and I feel my heart crack with it. 

 

Electrolysis was sadly a long process. I squeeze my arm around her, “Do you want me to listen, or do you want me to try and make you feel better?” 

 

She lets out another soft cry. “Make me feel better.” 

 

I have the perfect idea. I kiss her shoulder airily before getting up and grabbing two small zippered bags from the cabinet along with two rags. I get one of the rags wet before coming back to her. With her knees hugged to her chest, her face was hidden. I crouch in front of her and place a hand on her wrist. After a moment she drops her arms and stretches her legs out. I straddle her and set my supplies down. I wrap my arms around her again. She holds me close and rests her head on my chest. I breathe in her sweet scent, her hair smells of strawberry shampoo. 

 

I gingerly trace my fingers up and down her spine while my other hand rubs her shoulder. I can feel her starting to fight another wave of tears. I resume softly humming and move my fingers to the very edge of her hair line and slowly massage small circles into her skin. My comforting touch follows the shape of her muscle. I focus on the spots of tension, gradually working back into her shoulder. There is so much I want to say to her at this moment. I want to tell her how much I love her, and that everything will be okay. I want to tell her that she is always beautiful to me. I want to tell her that she is the best thing I have ever been able to call mine. It’s hard to make a shoulder rub say all of that, but I did my best.

 

When her hushed sobs come to another stop, I gently push her shoulders back and she leans against the tub. Her mouth is set in a frown and her eyes are tear stained. I reach over and grab the wet rag, pressing the warm cloth to her cheek. I tenderly wipe away her tears while I dampen her face and chin. I set the rag on the edge of the tub and then reach over to one of the bags. From among my different hair cutting tools, I pull out a foldable straight razor and a small travel container of conditioner. 

 

I spread the conditioner across her soft skin. I follow the shape of her jaw line, continuing up her cheek and down under her chin, before doing the same to the other side. I unfold my razor and toss the dry rag onto my shoulder before delicately placing my free hand on her cheek and pulling the skin taut. I work in short, sure strokes. I wipe the blade every few passes and at some point she lets out a sigh, finally relaxing under my touch. I carefully tilt her head up as I attend to her jawline and under her chin. I grab the warm cloth again. I slowly clean up the excess conditioner as I check for stray hairs. I take the rag from my shoulder and use a clean bit of it to blot her face dry. A slight smirk plays on her lips, her eyes still closed. 

 

“Keep your eyes closed baby, I’m not done yet.” I say as I reach over to the other bag, pulling out eye primer and a brush. 

 

I slowly apply the primer to each eyelid, kissing her nose lightly when I am done. Next I grab a pallet of browns and golds from the bag along with several brushes. I take my time with each eye, finishing the light natural look with a small amount of mascara. I look over my gorgeous darling again. She is so fucking beautiful. I toss aside the makeup supplies and bring my hands to cup her face. My fingertips tightly trail across her jaw line before tangling back into her hair.

 

I am lost in how beautiful she is and in a thunderstruck voice I whisper, “How did I get so lucky?” 

 

My lips meet hers as I murmur the last word, and she melts under my loving touch. Her angelic lips move against mine and I suppress a sigh as I am lost in her embrace. I reluctantly break the kiss to look at her, an adorable smile graces her features. Her eyes flutter open, and it’s my turn to melt. The makeup intensified her already scorching brown eyes. Fuck I was married to this beautiful woman. I was left speechless with my mouth ajar. She giggles and blushes at my reaction before letting out a happy squeal. 

 

“Oh baby, let me see! Let me see!” She can barely contain her excitement. 

 

I reach to the counter next to us and pull down a small hand held mirror. I hide it against my chest and give her a grin. She drops her hands from her face and looks excitedly at the mirror. I slowly turn it around and when she sees herself her expression changes from one of excitement to one of bewilderment. She reaches a hand up to her face, as if making sure it was really herself in the mirror. I wish we could stay in this moment forever. There was pure euphoria in her eyes, and all traces of sadness are gone from her.

 

It only took a moment for the next girly squeal to escape her lips. I feign falling back from the sheer power of her cuteness. Before I lean too far away she pulls me against her by my shirt’s collar, kissing me anywhere she can reach between elated giggles. 

 

I snicker as her kisses tickle my cheeks and neck. My lips eagerly find their way to hers, my finger tips running against her satin skin. Her mouth moves against mine with just as strong a craving, and I grind against her with neediness. I don’t know how I ever thought I was straight. Seeing her like this: years into E, make up done up, hair still slightly wet from the shower filled me with a burning lust I didn’t know my body was capable of. I claw her against me, my each movement radiating desire.

 

“Now baby girl,” I let out an involuntary whimper as she breaks the kiss and her hands come up to my shoulder and push back a few inches. “There is one thing I would like to do first.” 

 

Her sultry voice left a dampness forming in my panties.

 

“I can’t wait to see what you have in mind.” I match my tone to hers, and kiss her deeply one last time before I get up and offer my hand to hers.

 

She puts her delicate hand in mine and I help her up. She places a playful kiss on my lips, “Stay here for a few minutes.” Before happily skipping to our bed room. 

 

I spend a few minutes freshening myself up, and when I am done I head to the bedroom. The lights are low, a lavender candle is lit, and soft music fills the air. None of that holds my attention. My focus is completely on the goddess strewn out on my bed adorn in a strapless black dress. Holy fuck, that’s my wife. Her beautiful chocolate eyes reflect the smile playing on her soft lips. Her soft cheeks and freckled skin are flush. My eyes can’t help but linger down to her succulent breast, the cut of the dress bringing out their shape. 

 

“You like? I bought it just for you…” Her voice is a shy whisper and upon hearing her own words she blushes and looks away from me.

 

She bites her lip and absentmindedly grabs a handful of the black fabric. I don’t have the ability to respond. I am hypnotized by the sexist pair of legs I have ever seen covered in black fishnets. When my gaze finally goes back to her face, I can’t stop myself from nearly running over to her. I climb onto the bed, and crawl up between her legs, kissing her hotly. Her lips move against mine with equal heat and her hands exploring my back before grabbing my ass. I squeak quietly and her legs wrap around my waist. 

 

I needingly grind against her, desperately pulling her dress up, wanting as little fabric between us as possible. Our kiss deepens and my tongue slips into her mouth playfully and rocks my hips more surely against hers. I hesitantly break the kiss, my lips quickly moving along her jawline. I nuzzle and kiss her lovingly, making my way to the soft spot behind her ear, nipping at it softly.  

 

“Oh princess, I want you so bad.” I whisper to her hotly, “You are such a good girl.” I continue, my grinding getting more insistent. 

 

Her soft breathy sighs fill the air as my words tickle her ear. We grind at each other desperately, our bodies possessing a primal need to be closer. I quickly trail my kisses down her chest as my hands sneak up the bottom of her dress. I massage her breast tenderly before bringing my fingertips to her nipples. I toy with them lovingly, her soft moans and arching back direct my movements. 

 

My fingers loop into the top of the dress and I gently pull it down, her beautiful perky breast popping out to greet me. Her moans coax me forward as I kiss and lick across her breast. Her sweet feminine sighs stir the butterflies in my stomach. My clit throbs insistently, but I can’t get enough. I twirl my tongue around one of her nipples, and her sighs turn into soft breathy moans. My mouth closes around it and I start sucking hungrily. As I suck my tongue continues mapping the details of her delightful nipple, quiet moans escape my throat. 

 

I try to tease her further, desperately wanting to drag out her pleasure filled sounds. But when her nails dig into the soft skin between my shoulders all my self control vanishes. I reach down and eagerly rip off my own shorts and underwear. I grind against her through the soft fabric of her dress. 

 

I grab at her dress and pull it up swiftly. I let out a delighted squeal as I see her beautiful girldick. Fuck she is so soft and beautiful. My body throbs in desire and I know what I want so desperately, but fuck she is so perfect and feminine. I stare almost awestruck as I reach down and slowly stroke the satin skin. She lets out a soft breathy sigh, but I don’t really hear it. All my attention is on the beautifully soft girldick beneath my fingers. My fingers gingerly explore up and down her length. I tenderly massage her tip, biting my lip as I watch my hand move against her.

 

It becomes very clear in my mind what I need. I didn’t choose my next actions. I needed her. I needed her in an uncontrolled, primal way. I hear another surprised gasp as I bring my face to her satin skin. I start at the base and affectionately nuzzle my soft lips against her. I slowly kiss and nuzzle my way up her womanhood until I reach the very bottom edge of the tip. I pause here, kissing the underside affectionately. Fuck her skin had gotten so soft. Without thought I slip the tip of my tongue slowly along the slight ridge. I feel her legs twitch besides me as she breathes heavily. I look up to her with a smile to my eyes, and she can tell I know exactly what I have found. 

 

I flick my tongue against her again, and her soft squeals guide me to the exact sweet spot. I start probing my tongue against her. She writhes under my focused touch. I look up at her, our eyes meet and I wonder if she can see the plan forming in mine. I settle down slightly, getting comfortable and placing a sure hand on her hip, pinning her to the bed. I close my eyes letting my full focus be on the piece of heaven beneath my tongue. I take a deep breath and quickly start moving my tongue back and forth across the tender spot. She lets out a pleasure filled moan, a hand encouragingly running through my hair. 

 

At this moment I feel like a huntress pursuing the most desirable of prey. What were once fun and lazy motions become more precise and direct. I slowly apply more pressure with my tongue, her each squeal releasing more of a primal need inside of me. I wait a moment longer, for a cue I wouldn’t know until I feel it. Her hips shift under my hand as it gets harder for her to stay still. It’s not until I hear her soft whimpering moan that my instincts truly take over. I lurch up my lips finding her delicious tip. I very gently close my mouth around it, sucking on the very end with a slight pulsation. My tongue gingerly explores her, using her feminine sounds to find my way to her delicious gland. I feel her shiver beneath me and that whimper becomes a steady moan. Her hand tightens in my hair encouragingly. I bring my free hand to her length. I start stroking her, very gingerly changing the pressure of my grip with each movement. 

 

I start bobbing my head around her, keeping my lips closed tight as I do. More of her slowly slips in, and even as she pulls my hair with need, I take my time working her into my mouth. Her soft length easily fits and I take a moment to breathe around her, letting each movement tickle her skin. Once I am ready I start swirling my tongue around her, getting to know every bit. I close my lips around her again, sucking my lips in and creating a vacuum. I slowly start bobbing my head, the whole time sucking eagerly on her precious womanhood. 

 

I moan around her as I feel it. I feel my sweet prey become captured. She hardens in my mouth and I finally pull off her with a gleeful squeal. I move to straddle her legs and scoot forward so her beautiful girldick is barely touching my mound. I slowly start grinding against her and I lean forward to suck on one of her nipples. Our moans mix together as she moves her hips with mine, grinding against my throbbing clit. 

 

I break contact from her sweet soft breast and move up to her soft lips. We kiss breathily, my tongue darting into her mouth as we grind against each other hungrily. It becomes a game of chicken, both of us trying to resist our need for as long as possible. Each thrust of our hips becomes easier and more pleasurable as her womanhood is covered in our mixed wetness. I moan against her mouth, my hips moving faster against hers. 

 

With a deep desire, my princess flips us over, her hips getting a bit rougher on mine as she grinds against me. She kisses back to my ear, nibbling on the soft spot behind it, sending me into even more frenzied moans. My hands go up to the headboard, and I dig my nails into the wood as pleasure overcomes me.

 

“Oh, baby fu-” another moan as she moves down to kiss my neck, sucking as she goes.

 

     “Please-” I gasp as I feel her wet tip toy with my entrance.

 

“Oh princess…” my voice cuts into another whimpering moan as my grip tightens.

 

She pushes her divinity into me, her soft heavy moans tickle my ear. I claw her closer to me, my legs wrapping around her hips to draw her further into me. Once she is fully inside of me we pause, as my body adjusts to her. She leans down and kisses me lovingly, her lips still against mine as she starts to move inside of me. My body throbs around her, and each beat sends more waves of pleasure into me. 

 

She angles her hips up slightly, grinding herself against my sweet spot and causing me to jerk my hips involuntarily against her. Her thrust picks up pace, and my hips move up to meet hers eagerly. She reaches down and slowly starts rubbing my clit with two of her fingers. The soft circles send pleasure cascading through my body. She times her hips and hands together, leaving me in an unrelenting cycle of ecstasy. Our moans dance through the room intertwining into our song of tender love. I claw at her back and start pulling her slightly quicker into me, encouraging her to match my pace as I ride on a sea of pleasure. 

 

When I started to reach my first peak, I found myself wildly clawing at her. I want nothing more than to feel her closer to me as hot pleasure sears through me. She doesn’t relent as my body tightens around her, and my aftershocks are soon being extended. The orgasms come in pulses, as she moves inside of me. At first it feels like a deep heat in my center, radiating lightly in my fingertips and toes. By the 5th cycle through endless pleasure my whole body feels on fire with euphoria. By the 8th one I am whimpering lightly, pleasure and pain creating an orchestra in my brain. 

 

I feel bitter sweet relief in the form of watery girlseed gushing into me. The wondrous sensation sends a last wave of aftershocks through me. She slowly pulls out of me and I look up at her breathing heavily. She stares down at me, but not at my face, at my sore throbbing body, a mix of our fluids slowly dripping out. She slowly wipes her soft girl dick clean on my mound, licking her lips absentmindedly the entire time.

 

When her tongue meets my soft skin I let out a whimpering moan, tangling a hand in hair. She closes her lips around my soft skin, sucking slightly as she gets every drop off. She moves down to slip her tongue along my slit. Her silky smooth skin feels heavenly against mine as she swirls her tongue around my entrance. She gingerly probes her tongue inside of me, and I let out another whimper, pulling her hair encouragingly.

 

Her tongue lazily explores every inch of my sensitive skin sending me through several octaves of moans. She gives my trembling body one last kiss and then crawls up to rest her head on my chest. 

 

“Thank you baby.” She says softly, as I feel soft fingers trace against my skin. 

 

“For what?” I ask, my voice taking on a sleepy tone and my hand finding a way to her hair, gently brushing it away from her shoulder. 

 

“For always seeing the woman in me…. Even when I can’t.” I can hear the tears in her voice and I turn on my side to pull her more against me.  

 

“I’ll remind you of what a wonderful wife you are everyday for the rest of our lives. I promise princess, I won’t let you forget.” 

30