Happy Day
513 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cool sheets hold me in a comforting embrace as I lay in our bed. My mind tumbles through the black, not truly restful, and mostly dreading the day. Soon the void fades to the morning sunlight streaming through my closed eyelids. Birds sing their sweet songs of love from beyond the bedroom window and sunshine warms my exposed skin. I wish I could stay like this forever, in a small pocket of paradise between the waking world, and that of my dreams. The mere thought of opening my eyes is almost exhausting enough to send me back to slumber, and I can think of only one thing that could make this better.

 

That’s when her angelic voice rouses me, “Baby…. Baby…. It's time to get up.”

 

“No up, only snuggles.” my voice is hoarse as I roll onto my back, not even attempting to open my eyes. 

 

Her sweet giggle sends my heart soaring and I soon feel her warm body next to mine on the bed, “But baby,” she tenderly rubs my shoulder, “I made waffles… with chocolate chips, just the way you like.”

 

My mouth waters and my soul screams, the idea of leaving my heaven to embark down the frigid hall to our kitchen sounds like hell. But then, buttery warm steam tickles my nose and I open my eyes. Before me is the most mouth watering stack of waffles I have ever seen. Gooey chocolate chips in each bite, a square of butter, and a drizzle of syrup on top, all on a plate being held by the most perfect wife I could have ever asked for. She is wafting the steam towards me, like a smelling salt, while barely containing her giggles. Her cheeks are slightly red from smiling, and the warmth in her eyes is enough to melt me. 

 

“Looks wonderful, baby girl.” I start sitting up, rubbing my eyes, “and the waffles look amazing too.” 

 

“No.” I look to her with a raised eyebrow, “you stop it with that smooth talk. Today is my turn to be cute for you.” 

 

I grin and nuzzle her shoulder affectionately, “You are always cute for me, that’s one of the many things I love about you.” 

 

“You know, you are so precious it is infuriating, right?” 

 

I smile brightly and take the plate from her, “I know, but my sexy wife says it’s charming sometimes.” 

 

“Shut up and eat your waffles you cute, adorable woman!” She thrusts a fork into my hand and gives a loud huff, crossing her arms to pout. 

 

Something about what she says feels off, and I am about to contemplate it when I take my first bite and let out an indulgent moan. 

 

“Baby these are so perfect have you tried them yet?” I don’t wait for her response, already cutting another piece to offer to her. 

 

She smiles and takes a bite, letting out her own pleasurable sigh, “well, my baby deserves the very best.” 

 

“That’s why I married you.” I say taking another bite. 

 

 “I told you to shush and eat.” She kisses my shoulder and rests her head on it. 

 

I finish the waffles snuggled close to her like that, occasionally feeding her a forkful of the delicious gift. I take the last bite and set the plate and fork on our night stand before pulling us both back down onto the bed. She lays her head on my chest and I start rubbing her back, my fingertips slipping below her purple nightgown as I draw small circles.

 

“I love you.” It comes out as a whisper, my eyes closing, belly full, and my baby holding me close quickly sends me back towards my personal nirvana. 

 

Everything seems perfect until I hear it, my phone, steadily buzzing next to the plate. I grab my phone and squint at the screen. My heart sinks slightly as my parent’s name shows and I press the answer button. 

 

“Happy Birth-....” Their off tune voices blare through my phone speaker and I quickly pull it a few inches away from my face. 

 

My love reaches up and lightly rubs my shoulders and chest, drawing light swirls and circles that send warm shivers down my spine. I kiss her forehead and patiently wait for this yearly paean to end. 

 

Following the final ear splitting high note I bring the phone back to my ear and give the most enthusiastic “Thank you guys!” I can manage. 

 

“How does it feel to be one year older?” My mother’s voice sounds shrill compared to the morning quiet. 

 

“Not much different than I felt yesterday.” I draw swirls across the back of my baby’s neck as I talk.

 

“Do you have any plans for the big day?” My father chimes in, while my love uses her finger tips to outline my collar bones. 

 

Her hand slips lower on my chest, resting over my heart as she curls closer to me, her head rising and falling with each of my slow breaths. “Yes, but I don’t know them, the wife is surprising me today.” 

 

“Well isn’t that so sweet of her, have you been keeping up on the news…” My mother starts droning on about politics and what her church group thinks, while I idly play with my love’s hair as I listen without hearing.

 

I lean my head back and set my phone on my forehead, listening to the quiet sound of my mother ramble while I focus on the feeling of my wife in my arms. Her breathing has fallen into pace with mine and her fingertips lightly dance across my skin. I think I hear my mother starting to discuss voter fraud when my princess’s soft touches turn firm, grabbing my attention. She points to her wrist several times, and I give her a thankful nod.

 

I bring the phone back to my ear, “And I said to Karen Backly that she could-” she takes a breath and I take my chance. 

 

“Hey mom, I’d love to keep hearing all about this, but I’m getting a signal that we need to get going for my surprise soon. Thank you both so much for calling. I love you two.” 

 

It felt like an eternity before I was actually able to hang up my phone, but after several I love you, goodbyes, and last minute remembered stories I was able to end the call and toss my phone onto the bed. The moment it strikes I feel the arms around me tighten and my love’s soft lips brushing across my neck. 

 

“I thought we needed to get… going.” my complaint fades off as I tilt my head to the side, exposing more of my neck and letting her loving touch draw the tension from my body.

 

“Nope.” Her lips part and gentle nuzzles fade to tender open mouth kisses.

 

“I thought… we had… a next…” I give up on my question, my lips parting in a silent sigh of pleasure and I press my body more firmly into hers. 

 

Her kisses get hotter as her hand slips down over the front of my tank top, massaging my breast with a sure grip. She gets up on me, straddling one of my legs and presses her lips to mine. I kiss her passionately, my mouth opening receptively for her. I tangle my fingers into her hair, and my other arm wraps around her waist, pulling her closer. 

 

She pulls back from me, just enough to speak as our lips brush together, “you are the next thing I’m going to do.” 

 

She kisses me again, her tongue slipping into my mouth and hand under the hem of my tank top. I let out a gasp as her cool fingers brush across my skin. Her delicate touch drifts to my hip, her fingers closing around my side before her hand moves upwards, stopping near the top of my rib cage. When her lips leave mine, I almost pull her back, but her lips are soon on me again, kissing down across my jaw line and down my neck. She continues down across my chest, causing more soft sounds of pleasure. These escalate until I let out a sudden gasp as she pulls down the top of my tank top, exposing both my breasts to the cool air. 

 

In the next moment, her lips close around my nipple and I let out a quiet moan. I hold her head to me encouragingly, grinding my hips up into her leg. She grinds back against me, her tongue swirling around my nipple as she creates a gentle suction. My moans grow in intensity, mixing with the morning hum, creating the music of our love. But I cannot take it for long, and soon I am needingly pushing her head down towards my source of desire. She enthusiastically follows my direction, kissing down from my breast, pulling my panties off along the way. 

 

She slips between my legs and puts my thighs onto her shoulders, pulling my head further down into the pillows with the same motion. My fingers tighten in her hair, directing her lips more towards my throbbing clit. My efforts are soon rewarded as her warm mouth closes around me. I lean my head back into the pillows, closing my eyes and letting myself enjoy her attentive touch. Pleasure courses through me as her tongue draws swirls across my clit, small focused spirals working up and down its short length. 

 

Soft fingers begin to tease my wet entrance, slickening with my wetness. My hips lift off the bed as I spread my legs further, and grind up into her. She pushes two fingers into me, massaging my walls until she finds my sensitive g-spot. She quickly thrust in and out of me, causing cries of pleasure to erupt from my throat unhindered. I grip the sheets, moving my body with hers as she pulls me closer to climax. 

 

My love brings her thumb up, replacing her tongue as she starts planting hot open mouth kisses back up my body. I begin clawing her up to me, as her lips trail up my stomach and between my breasts. She stops there, sucking one of my nipples into her mouth again as her hand turns me to a moaning puddle of pure ecstasy. My hands clutch at her body, fingers closing around the silk nightgown and pulling it over her head. 

 

She pulls away, my nipple leaving her mouth with a quiet popping sound. I pull her mouth to mine, kissing her hungrily as my hips move wildly with her hand. My hands explore the soft skin of her back before clawing into her shoulder.  I try to hold her closer, I need her closer, the sight of this beautiful goddess, now down to nothing but pink panties, feeding my lust like gasoline to a fire. 

 

I wrap my leg around her waist, and in the same motion push down her panties. Her womanhood springs up and my desperation grows. Her thumb leaves my clit as I close my fingers around her. She presses her tip to my clit causing a low moan to escape from both of us. She grinds against me, her divinity covering my entire clit. Each motion sends pleasure cascading through me. 

 

“F-fuck..” I move my wrist and hips with her, “good girl, yes princess.” I can barely think, as I moan and gasp into her ear. 

 

My whole being trembles and breathing picks up until with a loud cry of pleasure I orgasm around her fingers. As I clench around her, she does not slow, thrusting faster and rougher as I quickly stroke her womanhood. Her lips move back to mine, and she kisses me passionately as girlseed covers my mound and up onto my tank top. Our kisses slow, fiery desire fading to tender love. 

 

My goddess slowly rolls off of me, nuzzling my shoulder, “So, whenever you are ready, we can go get cleaned up and I have two towels waiting on the heater.”

 

I grab her hand and bring it to my lips, kissing and nuzzling her lightly while I listen, “you are so amazing. Let’s get married.” 

 

Her giggle makes my heart flutter, “I already did, silly.” 

 

“Well, let’s do it again then.” I kiss her again before sitting up and stretching.

 

As we climb into the shower together she hugs me from behind,lightly kissing and nuzzling my shoulder while I set the water temperature. I turn around, pressing my lips to hers and pulling her into the warm stream of water with me. She presses her body to mine, while the water pours down between us. I guide my fingertips along her hip, caressing her lovingly, while my other hand drifts down across her thigh. 

 

“Now it’s my turn, princess.” I murmur against her lips, as my hand closes around her soft shecock. 

 

“B-but- today… is… about you…” she attempts to object, a soft moan entering her voice as the water and my hand run across her womanhood. 

 

“But mommy,” I add a playful whine to my voice as I keep stroking her, “I’m hungry again… wouldn’t you like to make me a snack.” 

 

Her lips hungrily slam against mine, eliciting a squeal of surprise that turns to a lustful sigh. I grip her member more firmly, stroking her faster. The water flows down her body and across her shecock, splashing over my hand with each movement. She moans against my mouth and that’s all the que I need to practically fall to the shower floor. I pull her more directly into the water, watching as it hits her shoulder and runs across her breast. The water streams down her stomach, over her shedick and thighs.

 

My rubbing continues, my grip tightening on each upstroke before I loosen it again as I move down. I bring my mouth to her tip, creating a seal just below the ridge and suckling firmly on her. Her fingers tangle into my hair, encouraging me to bob my head as she thrusts steadily into my mouth. The tip of my tongue rubs across her frenulum with each of her thrust. Every time her divinity tries to leave my mouth I suck hard on it, creating a vacuum around her as I draw in deep breaths. Her moans echo through the bathroom as I steadily pump her into my mouth. 

 

When the first droplets of precum hit my tongue it elicits a hunger in me, a primal need that sounds deep in my bones. I start bobbing my head wildly around her, my hand meeting my lips about half way down her womanhood. Her sounds of pleasure grow higher in pitch, both hands now in my hair as I milk my sweet goddess. Indulgent moans sound from my throat as I taste my reward, her delicious nectar, fill my mouth. I inhale deeply before dropping my hand and plunging as much of her as I can down my throat. My muscles flex as I swallow around her, and her squeals of pleasure send fiery desire through my center. I look up at her, the droplets of water glisten of her skin, the spray creating a halo around her. Our eyes lock for a moment before she leans her head back and lets out another loud moan, her breast heaving with her labored breathing. 

 

The last drops of her seed drain down my throat, and I slowly pull my head away from her. I keep a steady suction on her the entire time, bobbing my head back on her shecock until she leaves my lips with a small popping noise. I rest back on my knees, catching my breath as I stare up at my beauty. Her whole body trembles, and one of her hands clutches at a shelf built into our shower. After another moment I slowly stand up and pull her against me. She leans on me, covering my neck and shoulders in open mouth kisses. 

 

“You… you are… so amazing…” she manages to breathe out. 

 

I giggle and bring her lips to mine, kissing her sweetly and playfully pushing my tongue into her mouth. “And you are so delicious.” 

 

Her tongue presses to mine, the taste of her seed still on me. She wraps one arm around my hips and the other around my shoulders, kissing me passionately. As her legs steady, her kisses grow hotter and grip on me tighter. She pushes me back against the cold shower wall, causing me to take a sharp breathe in. She bites my lip and her hand tangles in my hair again while the other slips forward to cup my mound. I moan into the kiss, grinding against her hand, soapy fingers running against my clit. I claw at her back, and wrap one of my legs around her waist, needingly thrusting into her hand. 

 

I break our kiss and lean my head back against the wall, letting my moans echo through the bathroom. She starts rubbing her fingers in small circles as I hump her hand. My wetness soon covers her hand. 

 

“Fuck, yes princess. Just like that. Yes. Fuck baby…” I cry out in purse ecstasy as I orgasm and cling to her. 

 

My leg drops down, shaking as she holds me steady against the wall. We kiss passionately for a long moment before I finally pull back, gasping for air. 

 

“I love you, so much.” She murmurs against my cheek, while nuzzling me sweetly. 

 

“I love you too, princess.” I whisper back, while tenderly stroking her. 

 

We spend a long time in the shower together; washing each other’s hair, rubbing the others' backs. But mostly, she holds me close while the water beats down on us, tenderly kissing and whispering sweet nothings. The bathroom fills with steam, and our watery paradise lasts until the water starts to run cold. We wrap ourselves in warm towels, before she grabs my hand and leads me out to the living room. 

 

The space that previously contained our couch and entertainment center had been completely converted into what could only be described as an absolute masterpiece of engineering. The couch was stripped of cushions that now covered the floor in a large square. A chair has been placed at each of the corners and a large flat sheet has been draped over top of it. Our TV console is pushed forward several feet from the wall, the sheet draped over the top of it, creating our own home theatre. Within this work of art was nearly every single spare pillow and blanket in our house and us, still naked from our shower, intertwined together. 

 

Her breasts are pressed to my back as she holds me close. Netflix plays in the background, but I’m not paying attention. My eyes are closed, mouth open in quiet sounds of pleasure. She kisses and sucks on my neck. Her lips lazily work their way up and down, not rushing, just letting me bask in her loving attention. She places her hand on my hip, gently rubbing her fingers along my soft skin. 

 

The wetness between my legs steadily grows and I reach back to tangle my fingers in her hair. I hold her head encouragingly to me and start grinding back against her. Her hand wraps around my leg, rubbing my inner thigh and pulling me more onto my back. Following the rotation, I push her onto her back and move to straddle her waist. 

 

She giggles sweetly, “well, hello there.”

 

“Hey princess...” I lean down to kiss her again, rubbing her shoulders and chest, “I’m getting hungry again.” I kiss along her jawline, back to her ear, “can I feed on you again… Mommy?” I bite her ear lobe as I whisper the last word, gently rubbing it between my teeth. 

 

I can feel her skin heat up under my lips, “Y-yes baby, I would love to feed you.” 

 

My hands slip up along her sides before coming forward to cup her breast. She lets out a soft moan as I rub and massage them. 

 

“Oh my goddess, they are so full. Is it all for me princess?” my own wetness is growing further, and I grind myself against her womanhood. 

 

“It’s all for you baby girl, all of my sweet milk.” she grinds back up into me, her breathing getting deeper as my lips drift lower. 

 

“Oh thank you, my goddess.” I teasingly swirl my tongue around her nipple, biting back a tightness in my chest, “I promise, I won’t waste a single drop.” my lips close around her. 

 

Her hands go to my hips as she firmly grinds into me, her divinity slowly hardening beneath me. My steady suckling is only broken by my tongue needingly lapping against her. Her breathing picks up, and each movement is getting easier as she slickens with my wetness.

 

“Mmm, your milk is so sweet princess.” I indulgently moan between my eager movements. 

 

“Y-yes baby, all my milk is for you.” she lifts my hips up, slipping her tip against my entrance. 

 

I sit up, take a deep breath, and lower myself onto her. My breathing picks up, and I let out a series of breathy moans. With several bounces, I completely envelop her shecock, my wet walls clenching around her. 

 

“Oh… oh baby…” I grind myself around her, using my core muscles to massage her inside me, “I need you to fill me… oh fuck.” 

 

She starts thrusting up into me, “Oh don’t worry baby, I’m making so much girlseed to fill you with.” 

 

“Oh please goddess, I’m so hungry.” I move my hips with hers, drawing her into me with each movement. 

 

I lean down, taking her other nipple into my mouth. She moans loudly, her fingers going into my hair. She lovingly holds my head against her. 

 

“Oh yes baby, eat your fill, take my milk.” she grinds her chest up into my mouth, one of her hands rubbing my shoulders and neck. 

 

I sloppily lick and suck on her nipple, letting my spit cover her breast. Panting moans escape my mouth unhindered, my cool breath dancing across her wet skin. With each movement I milk her divinity into me, unable to think of anything other than her clear seed flowing deep inside me. 

 

“O-oh, oh baby it’s coming. I’ve made so much cum for you… it’s rising to the surface.” she moans out. 

 

Her words prompt me to clamp my mouth down more firmly on her breast. I suck hard on her, excitedly thrusting around her. Every ounce of my strength goes to drawing her into me. A loud moan breaks my seal on her nipple, even as she clutches to me. Ropes of her heavenly nectar shoot into me, the sensation pushing me over the edge. I orgasm hard around her, my body desperately draining her into me. My hips wildly buck against hers until my hips collapse and fall forward against her chest. 

 

She holds me close as we both pant heavily. I sit up enough to kiss her lovingly, her limp womanhood still inside me. 

 

“Thank you baby. I feel so full.” I hotly kiss her again, “and for making this day into something I can enjoy.” 

 

My eyes start to burn slightly as I say the last word, and she cups my face in her hands, “always baby. I want to make every day one you can enjoy, this one is no different.” 

 

She wipes a tear from my cheek and in the absence of words I just kiss her again. I don’t know how to tell her how much that means, and how much I love her. But, I hope as my lips softly move against hers she gets the message, and that I can send it to her everyday for the rest of my life.

 

15