How Old is Goku?
2k 12 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My wish? That's the only reason I'm out here in the middle of nowhere. Why would I let you have it," Bulma said in anger.

"Wait wait let me explain. Well, pretty much I have this condition that might kill me if I don't fix it with the dragon ball." Raiden said not wanting to explain the whole situation with ki again. "Also, I promise next year I'll help you gather them again for your wish. It shouldn't take that long," Raiden compromised.

"It shouldn't take that long? What do you mean, it could take months to find all the dragon balls. They do get scattered all around the world you know," Bulma asked confused.

"Well let's just say I have a much faster way of getting around," said Raiden with a smile.

"Fine keep acting mysterious I'll find out soon enough anyway," Bulma said annoyed. "Well I guess I could wait one year for my wish, it's not important enough to risk your life for," Bulma relented.

"Thanks, I won't forget this. I promise," Raiden said sincerely.

"Yea yea don't get all sappy with me," Bulma said walking back into the house. "I'm guessing you're going to travel with us?" Bulma asked.

Raiden nodded and followed Bulma back into the house. He noticed Goku sat in front of the tv looking at it with wonder.

"Guys I'm hungry," Goku said walking towards them.

"Good I guess we can eat dinner," Bulma said walking towards a table in the middle of the room.

"Hey is that even food?" Goku asked as he saw what was on the table.

"Yea it's called crunchy roll, it's bread but crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside," Bulma explained.

"Yuck the soup smells bitter, I don't like it," Goku said as his nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Well of course it's bitter, it's coffee. It's supposed to bitter," Raiden explained

"Well you guys can eat it, I'm going to get some more energizing food to eat," Goku said as he sped out of the door.

"Well more for us I guess," Raiden said as he sat down in Goku's seat.

Bulma nodded as they both started digging into the food. It had been a long day for both of them so they didn't waste time talking.

After 10 minutes when they were almost done eating they heard Goku's voice outside of the door.

"Well that was quick," Bulma said as Raiden got up to open the door.

Raiden looked at the malnourished wolf that Goku had on his power pole and decided that he had had enough food for the day.

And he wasn't even going to think about the centipede, even in his training in the jungle he hadn't eaten any bugs. The good thing about having Yajirobe as a teacher was that he ate soo much that they usually had very protein-rich and healthy beasts for their meals.

"I caught a wolf and a centipede, cmon we can roast them," Goku said happily.

"Actually Goku me and Bulma are already quite full so you'll have to enjoy your meal by your self I'm afraid," Raiden said trying not to insult the boy and his unique tastes.

"Awww, well I guess I get to finish it all," Goku said as he started a fire a good distance away from the house.

Raiden and Bulma sat inside the house casually talking and drinking their coffee as Goku had his meal outside the house.

"I'm back," Goku said and he entered the house and let out a loud burp.

'Cmon grandpa Gohan you could have at least taught him some manners while you were with him,' Raiden couldn't help but think.

"Wow this bed is so comfy, and it's been so long since I've slept with anyone," Goku said merrily as he bounced on the one bed in the house.

"Sleep with? You're joking, right? Here I'll give you a blanket, but you have to sleep over there. Especially now that I know you are 14," Bulma lectured him.

'14? No way Goku is 14,' Raiden thought.

"Huh Goku, you're 14? I thought you looked a lot younger than that," Raiden asked.

"Yep, I'm sure I'm 14. I've been keeping track over the years," Goku said.

After a moment to think Raiden replied, "Really if your 14 then can you count to 14 for us really quick, I just want to check something."

Bulma gave him a questioning look, but Raiden just gestured towards Goku who was using his fingers to slowly count.

"7, 8, 9, 10, 14, see I told you I knew how to count," Goku said with a grin on his face.

"Uhh actually Goku what come's after 10 isn't 14, it's 11. Who taught you how to count," Bulma asked gently now that she realized he was just a kid.

"Well my grandpa taught me until 10, but then he left so I just tried to remember what came next and I thought it was 14," Goku explained.

"Well we can teach you tomorrow, let's sleep now we've got a long day ahead of us," Raiden said as he laid down on his futon.

But Goku hadn't heard his as he was already lightly snoring on his own futon.

Raiden smiled and went to close the lights quickly falling asleep after.

71