9. Uwoooo!!
1.6k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Round Table Room>

Ainz sat on the main seat he had created on the Round Table, before him were the Floor Guardians who were ready to accept Ainz's orders. The Round Table was originally the meeting room of the 41 Supreme Beings.

Ainz Ooal Gown Guild members who possess the Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown will automatically appear in this place when they log into the game, except in special circumstances.

In the Anime, On the final day of Yggdrasil's closing, Momonga met Herohero for the last time where the two soon separated.

Before Ainz moved to the New World, he had also modified this room so that the Round Table could be adjusted according to the number of people present. Of course, At first they all refused to sit at this Round Table, but Ainz had made it clear that this room would be their meeting room so they all had to accept it.

"Demiurge, briefly tell the others the situation of this world."

"Yes, Ainz-sama."

Demiurge spoke briefly about the information he had gathered in the past month to the other Floor Guardians.

"Demiurge, as the smartest individual in Nazarick. What do you think I should - no, what should Nazarick do in this new world?" Ainz said as he glanced at Demiurge.

"That's not true, Ainz-sama. Please don't look down on yourself, I can't even get close to your hard-to-guess intelligence" said Demiurge while bowing.

"I'll correct then, as the smartest Npc in Nazarick, what do you think Nazarick should do in this New World?" Ainz asked once again.

Demiurge then raised his glasses slightly, then said, "I'm sure this has already been thought of Ainz-sama, I think it is better to gather all the information from each country around us in detail. But I don't know what Ainz-sama intends to do afterward"

"Ohh, I thought you would say to rule the world," Ainz said in a low voice.

However, those words were like a bolt of lightning to all the Floor Guardians who heard them, which shocked them. If Ainz were in the Shōnen anime, Ainz was sure that the background of each NPC would turn dark and there was a bolt of lightning visible behind them.

"Uuwoo ....." all the Npc exclaimed in amazement.

"Sasuga, Ainz-sama. Ruling the World is indeed what Ainz-sama deserves most" Demiurge said excitedly. All the NPCs nodded in agreement.

'Ehh .. ?? why like this ?? I thought Demiurge would say rule the world because in anime he was the one who decided that, Emm ,,, even because of a misunderstanding with 'Ainz'. Will the same thing happen to me? A legendary misunderstanding? Or Plot Armor? Even though I don't really care, after all I do want to rule the world, after all I want to feel it. Even though I feel like it will be troublesome later' Ainz thought.

"Yes, that might be interesting. All right, I'll leave the plan to you, Demiurge"

"On your orders, Ainz-sama. Thank you for entrusting this important matter to me"

"Of course there are conditions that you have to fulfill, as you all know, in this world there are Legends about Heroes, Great Gods and Greed Kings, and I want all beings in this new world to know that the legends about Heroes or Gods that they are all know nothing compared to me," Ainz said. after thinking for a while, he continued.

"But I don't want to conquer this World by violent means unless I have to. and also…" Ainz slightly waved his hand, then a large holographic screen displaying a map appeared.

"For now I want you to conquer this area," Ainz said as he pointed to one of the areas on the map.

After Demiurge saw the area, he seemed to have realized something because Ainz could see his eyes sparkling for a moment. Or maybe it was just Ainz's imagination.

"Naruhodo, as expected of Ainz-sama," said Demiurge as he raised his glasses slightly.

"Ehh ... can you explain to us, Demiurge?" Shalltear asked in confusion.

"Ehem, as you can see on the screen, the territory that Ainz-sama pointed to can serve as the center of Nazarick's power, and I believe Ainz-sama wants me to conquer that region and become an antagonist to every country around him," Demiurge said confidently.

"Uwooo .... !!"

"Sasuga Ainz-sama !!"

After the Floor Guardian calmed down a little, Demiurge continued on.

"And Ainz-sama will become the Protagonist, indirectly the people of that country will be on Ainz-sama's side, so it is only a matter of time before their territory is completely conquered. Only with this plan can Ainz-sama conquer the territory without force and coercion"

'Sh*t !! He's right!! I couldn't believe Demiurge could guess all the plans I wanted with just one hint. His intelligence is terrible! But I also feel confused, because I have also made my Avatar have very high intelligence, but I feel that not too much has changed for me. Hmm ... or maybe this only applies to Npc?' Ainz thought.

"As expected of Demiurge. You can guess all my plans" said Ainz with sincere admiration.

"Thank you, Ainz-sama. But I'm sure it's just a small part of your plan that I can't guess"

"As I said earlier, Demiurge. I leave all these plans to you. But, I can't possibly keep quiet and wait for you to finish all those Plans. I will do the things I want out there and maybe it will mess up the plans you have made, so you have to be prepared if unexpected things happen outside of your plans"

"I understand, Ainz-sama. And also ... thank you!" Said Demiurge respectfully, although Ainz did not know why he should be grateful.

"I also want whoever is involved in your plan to have the disguise perfectly, apart from that ,,,, Umu, I guess that's all for now. I'll leave the rest to you, Demiurge. Okay, I'm leaving now." Ainz immediately left the Floor Guardian in the room.

"As expected of Ainz-sama," said Demiurge after seeing Ainz leave.

"Hah?? What else do you mean, Demiurge?" asked Shalltear.

"As you heard earlier, Ainz-sama will not enter into my plans directly, but unexpectedly. From this alone we can find out what Ainz-sama's goal is. I only think there are two reasons for this, the first is that Ainz-sama will be secretly helping out with my plan" said Demiurge.

"Errr..Emmm .. why does Ainz-sama have to help you secretly? Isn't that more troublesome?" Mare asked.

"Fufufufu ... That's because Ainz-sama wanted to help Demiurge keep his plans running perfectly, and the reason Ainz-sama helped Demiurge secretly was because he didn't want to embarrass Demiurge that he had to be assisted by Ainz-sama." Albedo said with a smile.

"After all, it was the right task for Demiurge to be the smartest Npc in Nazarick, of course not including Ainz-sama. If Ainz-sama has to do various things then what's the point of us being in Nazarick?" Albedo said this time with a serious tone.

"That's true what Albedo said. We have to realize what our existence means and don't let us disappoint Ainz-sama" said Demiurge. All of the Floor Guardians nodded seriously.

"Then what is the second reason you were talking about earlier ??" Shalltear asked.

"The second reason is that Ainz-sama wanted to test me with various unexpected situations in my plan, and if Ainz-sama did test me, it is very likely that all of you will also be tested by Ainz-sama. So I hope you guys have to get ready" said Demiurge.

"Ahh ... !! then what should I do?? What if— what if… " Shalltear immediately stood up nervously because she was afraid that she might not pass Ainz-sama's test. Even the other Floor Guardians looked nervous.

"Calm down, Shalltear. I'm sure Ainz-sama will not test us beyond our limits."  Demiurge said.

"R-really ...?" said Shalltear doubtfully.

"I believe because Ainz-sama is a very good leader. But I won't forgive you if you slack off and take advantage of Ainz-sama's kindness" said Albedo firmly.

"O-of course !!"

After that Demiurge and the rest of the Floor Guardian discussed the plans to be carried out, after which they left to continue their respective duties.

35