Story 1 Side Stories.
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story #1 Omake!


End of the Day: Maxtaro.

 

Late afternoon, Onimada carpentry and family medical clinic.

 

"I'm home!" Maxtaro shouted out as he entered the house. His mother quickly then approached him near the front as he took off his shoes.

 

"Good, now you know the drill." Miki said, quick to the point to his surprise. "I finally listed down all the necessary junk in my old phone to add to the new one. So give me my actual phone, Maxtaro. Deals a deal." She then noticed Maxtaro looking away nervously, narrowing her eyes in suspicion. "...What did you do?"

 

Maxtaro only grimaced at her quick intuition. "Busted by mom." He muttered quietly, a tinge of guilt being felt before he gave a loud sigh. "Okay mom, funny story happened this morning and...Yeah, long story short…" He finally pulled out Miki's new phone, marked heavily with scuffed and scratched marks. A long silence arose as Miki gawked at the sight, her glasses nearly slipping out. "Mom, I'm sorry. I really should have-" He is cut off as Miki reaches out and pats him on the head.

 

"No, I admit I'm kind of mad...But you confessed...That's good enough for me, Maxtaro." Miki said rather softly. "Unlike your brother."

 

Maxtaro only beamed up in confidence. "So am I off the hook then-" He wasn’t ready for the chop to the head as his mother gave a scowl. “Ow!”

 

"Heck no!" Miki said sharply, quickly changing her tune. "I said I'm mad! Don't think I'm like your father!" She then swiped the phone from Maxtaro's hand and walked away in a huff. "Just be glad I'm grounding you for the next few days, no phone or TV while I'm here!" She then stomped away, leaving Maxtaro in stunned silence.

 

"Damn...I knew I should have added duct tape before showing it to her…" Maxtaro said with a pondering expression.

 

Cause duct tape solves most of every day problems!


End of the Day: Kyoko.

 

Late afternoon, at the Hino dojo.

 

"Well, I got to admit I'm impressed." Yuu said with genuine surprise over the few badly makeshift applications Kyoko handed to him. "You actually got some people to take lessons here."

 

Kyoko only gave a nervous chuckle. "Yeah Dad, it took some begging to get those filled out." What she didn't tell her father is that by some...She meant a lot. "N-Not that I was desperate! I was totally under control!"

 

Yuu gave a relieved sigh. "You did good, Kyoko. After all, none of the people you did pick seem to have a bad record-"

 

"Wait!" A voice cried out near the decrepit dojo doors, a voice familiar enough to make Kyoko twitch in sudden irritation. "I've come to make a case!"

 

"Oh god." Kyoko muttered as she sees Mohawk Jim, now lacking any hair on his head, approached inside. "Wait, what happened to his-" She is cut off as the larger man suddenly bowed in such a groveling manner.

 

"...Kyoko, is he on the forms we didn't take?" Yuu asked in confusion.

 

"Look, I know I am a man who has made one too many mistakes." The thug said in a rather calming tone. "I lost everything. My gang, my respect, ...my hair. But it taught me a lesson, that being a foolish punk with no respect towards others is a wrong path! So I, Bald Jim, would ask for you to take me-"

 

"Dad, he tried to take me hostage this morning while chasing my friends with his gang." Kyoko said rather bluntly, utterly deflating whatever sympathy Yuu had towards the bald punk. 

 

"Yeah, no." Yuu said with a nonchalant wave for Bald Jim to leave. "Just leave."

 

"Oh come on!" Bald Jim said in shock.

 

It took a few days before Bald Jim left the Hino residence alone...Sad.


End of the Day: Baku

 

Late afternoon, Mori Household and metalworks.

 

"Oh, Baku's home already." Kana said surprisingly as she noticed his shoes by the doorway. She then frowned. "He's going to take his shirt off again, right?" She sighed as she entered the house. "Dad said the AC is fixed so there's no excuse this time-Wha?!" She gasped as she sees Baku, wearing a shirt at home, watching TV.

 

"Oh hey Kana, how's school?" Baku ask before flipping the channel in annoyance. “Tch, we need better reception on this piece of junk.”

 

"I should ask why you're still wearing a shirt!" Kana said shockingly. "What about that thing you're doing with Nagase?" She noticed Baku giving a frown.

 

"Yeah, bout that…" Baku then couldn't help but put a palm over his face in shame. "Thanks to my phone being broken, I lost badly…"

 

"...Are you actually crying?!" Kana exclaimed upon takin a closer look..

 

"She has 30 selfies by now! How can I beat that?!" Baku cried out.

 

He bought Nagase lunch for a week since.


End of the  Day: Nagase

 

Late afternoon, Omiko household.

 

"Nagase, you can't just flip cars like that!" Nagase's mother, Anko, said sternly. "You know your father and I raise you to do better!"  Anko Omiko, police officer, the only one in the family who can’t open a jar of pickles in seconds, a sore point for her!

 

"I know, I'm sorry." Nagase said with a bow of shame. "Won't happen again, I promised...I hope."

 

"You better hope." Anko said, sighing until Renji and Akira enters the room.

 

"Hey, what's going on?" Renji ask with a smile. Renji Omiko, part time professional wrestler, could easily be described as a large ball of sugar and adrenaline! “You did something, Nagase?”

 

"Bet she did something dumb again." Akira bluntly said while returning a glare that Nagase gave him for that remark.

 

"Renji, our daughter flipped a few cars over!" Anko said in exasperation. "Please, say something to her."

 

Renji instead...Then grew terribly excited. "Oh my god! You flipped a car Nagase?!" He quickly takes a seat at the table. "How large was it? Haha! I knew you can be as strong as your old man here!"

 

"Uhhh, mom, am I supposed to be scolded here?" Nagase ask her mother in confusion as her father continues to sprouted more praise, Anko only shrugging in bafflement. She then notices Akira unexpectedly giving her a thumbs up. "Whoa, even Akira's impressed?! Whhhaaaa?!"

 

It took a good hour before Nagase gets a proper punishment.

 

End Omake Chapters! See ya next story!

0