P1W1D5
64 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What do I call you? Excuse me? To move the conversation forward it is important to give out names, I am Aleeya, an adventure from Brautenstein of the Colour continent. I am .... wait who am I why cant I remember I know I have a name I work for ***** incorporated as a clerk. I dont know my name! Oh the shame I have I cant remember my name. Wait, I could be manager? No, that is a position for someone of great power not a simple clerk. But a name would be convenient to strike conversations. Hello, why are you mumbling to yourself again. Manager. Refer to me as manager for I run this store. So manager, you are a store and not a dungeon. I'm a dungeon that chooses to be a store Ms. Aleeya. Just Alyeea, so why cant i buy some of these products again. All of the products besides these in the center of the room are owned by my employer ***** incorporated. I cannot sell them unless it is with approved currency stated by the home office. Is this ***** incorporated a ruler or something? Only to many middle class citizens in 32 countries. 

So let me demonstrate what manager has for sale. Our first item is a lovely stone axe. This gem was made by local artisan bruno no. 3. The handle is worm infested wood with the stone roughly japped together with mud. Who would want that? True, so here we have a beating stick, the pride of bruno no. 1. Pass. Oh, rat meat recently acquired from a passing little goblin. It stinks. Nothing. Aleeya looks around then stumbles into the metal ingots reward from yesterday. Why dont you make something with these. Dear Aleeya, i do not have hands or feet. The brunoes are to stupid to do anything but basic tasks. Also, I DONT HAVE A SMELTER! 

What is going on? No, dont use the company furnace. That is regulated by home office. Oh I'm going to be sited for sure for this. No brunoes dont help her break it. Hey that table is for cutting processed meats not to put it near the furnace. No! Anything but the merchadice, I'll let you use anything but that so dont touch it. Manager your such a baby. I'm making a forge to do metal work. NO, YOU ARE DAMAGING ***** INCORPORATED PROPERTY, YOU BIG DUMMY. 

4