P1W2D7ss
24 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While manager has fun on Hades, let's take a look back on Earth. In a certain office building. A long table sits twelve individuals that make up the board of ***** incorporated. 

So why can no one tell me what happened to store 3912 of devision R district 4? Mr. Censorship, we cannot explain the disappearance of said store. We have been informed the clerk involved does not have any family and the manager on scene has assured the issue is being resolved. 

Looking at a manifest, the affected store housed only minimal inventory and had last been remodeled twelve years ago so the loss of revenue is manageable. The surrounding ***** incorporated stores are already showing steady gains with the loss of store 3912. 

I dont care about that. Not many people knew this fact but the founder of ***** incorporated,  Mr. Censorship was still very much alive. The planning this took was twelve years! Twelve years up in smoke all because someone got the wrong store in the test. I cannot believe this. A simple error will not stand for this mistake, I want blood. 

🎶If a hearse should pass you bye.🎶 What did you say, Ms. Claire? 🎶you know your the next to die🎶 Why are you all singing? 🎶they wrap you up in a clean white sheet🎶 blood drops from the board member's necks as their heads explode covering the room. 

(Mad laughing) Seems like you are in a pickle once again, Issac. Oh it's you clown, I guess I should thank you for saving me some money. Now, why did the transfer not work? Oh, it did work and very nicely at that. This one is fun to play with; he is so dumb. 

I dont care about that, you can have him for all I care. I demand reimbursement, Melissa promised me. 

Dear Issac, you may have a small thing with Melissa. But your immortality is in my jurisdiction and I am bored with it. Bored? Yes, bored. There is no excitement in your existance on any plane so I dont see the benefit anymore in helping a pitiful spec. 

You cant do this, I have a contract with the three pillars. Yes, but you forgot. I dont care what the other pillars think or do but it's ok. This new toy I have is fun and you can try again to get over to the other plane. But remember Issac, I am a truely evil clown. ( madly laughing) fades out of existance.

2