01 – Awakening
262 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WATER DRIP SOUNDS *

"Ahh, I feel gross. This is not my home, was i kidnapped?"

When he forcibly lifted his head, he found himself lying on a sofa.

"The sofa has changed color from the dirt and the room has not been cleaned once ..."

‘Wait, have I always been this long. My body is not that dark either. '

He glanced at the broken mirror filled with scratches by the house door, which was hardly in place.

‘AM I IN ANOTHER'S BODY! Anyway, I have to calm down. Jet black hair and red eyes. He's faint, but his features are pretty. "

Grins smugly.

"So in the end things are going in my favor, huh?"

‘Shit, this body is devastated! The previous owner certainly didn't take care of him. "

His eyes start to close when he has sloppy thoughts ...

He opens his eyes in a dark room that stretches into eternity.

"Did I die?"

'I can not talk.'

A small light appears in the room where he cannot even feel his own presence.

Light begins to grow slowly.

It eventually takes the form of a human.

"Wait a minute. You…"

The human form formed from light begins to speak.

‘‘ I'm Shaun Nakamura. I'm the real owner of the body you're in, or should I say the previous owner? I'm sure you're surprised by the situation you're in. "

"Not really, I've read more novels than I should have."

"I can't say that I lived a good life ... I never knew my mother and father. No one even approached me because of the destructive power I had. I died alone when I was 20."

"I understand, I'm sorry for you, my friend. You don't have to worry, I will not waste this chance you gave me."

"I am here forever now that my life is over. Now that you own the body, you can control it however you want. But ..."

"Hm?"

He grins in a devilish way.

"Don't you think living like this wouldn't be too boring?"

"What are you saying?"

‘‘ HAHAHAHA, a comfortable life without any hassle? Would you like to set up a harem too?

A floating panel appears in front of him.

YOUR POWER IS SEALED. POWER CAPACITY YOU CAN USE MAXIMUM 1%

'WHAT YOU THINK YOU HAVE DONE'

STRENGTHENING SYSTEM IS DELETING ...

The panel disappears.

6