Chapter 1 -The End and His Angels
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

There existed a being in the final moments of space and time, where life and civilization had all collapsed due to the forever march of time. The sentient lives in different planet in universes where life is possible slowly started the journey to cultivate the path to divine over the span of  countless thousands of Eras and Epoch. During the middle states of multiverse, different universal Type 5 civilization of their respective universe started to interact with other universal civilization.  This was the beginning of the end for this brought forth unequal distribution of entropy plus the  rapid acceleration of entropy and time which was caused by  death of Alaph Null 3  “The End”. He knew he was a sapling god which was just a uniqueness of End given life but something unprecedented happened, the space and time in multiverse started to shrink, The sucide death of Alaph Null 3 Concept God of the End was the start which over the spans of Epochs ended all lives and all paths to godhood. There were 66 paths to divine which gave individual opportunities to slowly ascend to godhood but sadly not even divinity and godhood can stop the crushing march of time and decay of Multiverse for even the gods was nothing when the will of Multiverse is to collapse in on itself and created a type 0 Black Hole which encoded on it’s surface was the  “Holographic Principe” Uniqueness

In the final seconds of the universe, the rebirth of The End came forth who wished to live and exist which was strange for a being who ‘s sole purpose is the Concept of the End  yet He was born at the final seconds of multiverse so in his despair he willed all his power as a Alaph Null 3 Concpet God of the End  to accelerate the march of time to such an extent that he halted the march of time for a split second where he escaped to the Blue Fog World.  He split the power of the other 65 paths to divine from himself and used its power to created the “Stellar Multiverse Core”, this was the metaphorical “heart” of the Blue Fog. He knew that having the power of all the 65 paths to Divinity in his body for too long will lead to Internal Madness that comes from such power thus to stabilize Himself and also reap the benifit the “Stellar Multiverse Core”.He was the only thing he existed in Blue Fog. At this moment where He escaped the multiverse, he came to the realization that He was now the new god of End and Entropy in a multiverse that just started. He was in his newly created  time space realm (Blue Fog World) which was disconnected from the multiverse unless he wished to establish a connection. He had no motive for this was just the start where even gods are powerless against the face of multiverse. Thus He who escaped his previous multiverse is now trapped in Blue Fog World.

“He” was a god that had first been just a uniqueness given life because of the Collective despair of all lives in Multiverse realizing that the Multiverse was collapsing in on itself for reasons that was a paradox because “He” The End’s Death was the reason for the start of the creation of Type 0 Black Hole. These were theoretical black holes that was idea played by astrophysics in multiple Type 4 Civilization but when the realized that this type of black hole was being slowly created over the span of few quintillions years. Different Civilization called this the “All collapse” for all of multiverse, Time, Space, Divinity, Ather was all collapsing in on itself. Multiverse had almost infinite universes and new ones being created every second yet such a universe abruptly started on a path of becoming a Type 0 Black Hole which encompasses all of multiverse collapsed into a single point as a singularity, then instead of Ethernal Inflation again happening in this new multiverse, it headed on a different trajectory, the Entire Multiverse was collapsed into a singularity was now turning into a singular Universe the size of about 200 Light Years in diameter, then it started to spread in all directions, then slowly after 30 seconds of this new Universe coming into existence into rapidly expanded in size from the size of 200 to 200,000 Light Year diameters then started to expand even more rapidly ad if it’s scale itself was changing, the universe didn’t expand in size rather it scale was increased. “The End” looked at this happening from the Blue Fog and he was deeply interested as to the reason why instead of a New Multiverse coming into existence, a singular Universe with  ridiculously high Ather density that was soaked into the very fabric of this Universe.

“Huh, This is unexpected while I can’t detect the presence of other universe except than this singular one, but what seems to so bizarre about this Universe was that some of the constants in his Previous multiverse have very similar properties. Ather doesn’t seem to be interacting with byranoic matter much unless a sentient being with enough Ather Manupalition Power wills it to happen, otherwise it just remains dormant”

He quickly made conclusion based on all the observation he has done of this budding universe but entire universe was in his eyes an Anomaly as byranoic matter (normal matter made of up and down quarks, proton, neutron  type) aren’t even interacting with Ather unless I subtly influence the universe so that there will be changes such as Ather turning into magical, psynoic or life tinder sub atomic particles. It seems that except for normal byranoic matter, Ather is a highly unstable primordial element of this unique universe which didn’t exist in the previous multiverse.

“Up, down quark and electron, these are the primary non reactors with Ather. Why is that? While most matter in this universe is made of these 3 and other sub atomic particles so the universe won’t be chaotic as it will self destruct if it was. It’s a blessing that most of the sub atomic particles are still the same even in this bizarre new universe so does that mean even if multiverse will recycle, it will always have the same sub atomic particles?”

This was a question that he wasn’t able to solve but he thought that ans will be hard to come as the previous multiverse’s existence has been recycled by this one but he knew that these ans will be important to know so even if the ans have been destroyed by the recycling, I can look at the sub atomic particles to see the similarities and differences between this and old worlds.

“I... what am I?” This was a hard question for The End but he came to conclusion, He is the Black Fog of Ending. What does this mean? He doesn’t know but he will determine who or what is or come to a true answer when He finnaly makes new friends or interacts with individual from this universe so that the Answer he comes up with will be meaningful. “My name is Nirvonis, I am the Black Fog of Ending, I am a being who is probably the Second God in this universe.”The first god’s identity is unknown to him and neither does he care because his interaction with a Primordial of this universe will come in the middle to late stages of the universe coming to an End, I need to gather more info about “Start”.

“My sentient mind... is getting more and more chaotic and it hurts”. The End was in immense pain as he was still the Concept  3 God who just escaped the End of his multiverse and come to a new beginning. “Hahaha The End has a new beginning” that’s ironic he thought but he knew that for his mind to stop being so chaotic and relive the pain, He will have to split his powers into newer beings so that his Internal Madness won’t lead to him turning into a Mad God.

“How do I split my powers and how do I do it in a way that these beings will have their own freedom and their own mind not just a slave to me?”, He wanted loyalty but not at the sake of their freedom. “Stellar Multiverse Core or SMC will give them life and also power of the 65 pathways But these pathway no longer exist so their powers will be from Me and the SMC.”

He started to separate some of his own Black Fog of End into 2 individual made up of blueish Black fog that resembled a faceless human. He started to use the SMC which looked like a small Blue shiny orb and he directly blasted these 2 Fog human with ridiculous amount of Ather which he slowly took out of the universe using SMC’s wormhole function and black hole. He put 1/3 of SMC energy into one of the Fog being and the other 1/3 into the other Fog Being. Whole 2/3 of the SMC has been put  into 2 beings who are slowly taking shape of transparent humans with faceless features that looked like swirling vortex of Colors of blue, purple, violet, yellow and white. These 2 transparent beings looked like the Cosmos itself in a human form.

He named these 2 beings who were vital in his own creation and his own stability of mind, End Angels. These 2 beings were given sentient mind of the 2 humans who were vital for his uniqueness to be born and resurrected during the End of the Multiverse. He looked at these 2 beings and imbued them with their original personality except for the memories of his own were added to explain the current events of everything has happened.

These 2 beings were silent for a full 5 minutes as they tried to process all the information in their mind which were given to them by the Black Fog (The End). “What are we” asked one of the 2 beings in a masculine voice.

The end responded “ You two are the End Angels, I am what u would call an god and I was able to resurrect your sentient minds which because you two were Vital for the Creation of my uniqueness and it being given life, later when the Multiverse came to an End, I halted time and escaped my fate of death in that multiverse but as you can see instead of a new multiverse being formed, the singularity turned into a singular universe which Is expanding rapidly rn, we exist in a new universe now but rn we are inside the Blue Fog World created by the SMC and my efforts, The SMC can connect to the universe and you can freely enter and leave the SMC, once outside contact has been made to Us by the Native Beings of this Universe.”

“Yo yo yo, so we exist in a different space time realm which is separate from the universe and we both aren’t living humans but End Angels and you are the End.”

Said the masculine voice, he was so shocked that after that, he started to ponder in how own mind.

“Holy Shit, WTF is this. I was a physicist in early 22nd universe by the time I died but never in my life did I ever had any proof for Ethereal Expansion but now I have realized that if what the End said is true then not only did Ethereal Expansion stop but it started to reverse and all space time in all of multiverse started to contract towards each other to created a “Type 0” Black hole as End’s memories have indicated. I have seen or shall I say that information was put into by head by the God of The End so I can say with some certainty that this is a high possibility for the reason behind universe but even by the 2104 AD there wasn’t any hard physical evidence of Ethereal expansion, it’s Infinities which existed in eternal inflation have long been plaguing cosmology, making any predictions highly sensitive to how they are regulated. The problem exists already at the level of semi-classical general relativity, and has a priori nothing to do with quantum gravity. On the other hand, we know that certain problems in semi-classical gravity, for example physics of black holes and their evaporation, have led to understanding of surprising, quantum natures of spacetime and gravity, such as the holographic principle and horizon complementarity, and the final and most important, The breakthrough that lead to humanity achieving high evolution. Due to improvements in AI and creation of human level intelligence and ASI lead to Fully Immersive Virtual World where humanity and ASI created countless mini virtualized world” while pondering  he blurted out “Wait Am I reincarnated into a game world of some FIVW-RPG world?”

The Female Angel  also considered this but considering that in End’s memories of his “Uniqueness Faith Creators”, she realized that she isn’t necessarily her old self neither that she is in some FIVW world but rather considered that she is The amalgamation of ideas of End plus his desire for what a loyal subject would be. This is just the first part of where her sentience seems to stem from, other parts of her sentience comes her past self memories, ideas, morality and ethics and also I seem to have some of my sentient mind also directly connected to the Stellar multiverse Core which gives me painful Internal Madness but I seem to cope with it fine and it’s more of a annoyance than a actual problem.”

“This is too mind bending fam” The male angel said, he was simply too blown away with his own guesses and conclusions he made plus the thoughts and ideas the female angel communicated telepathically was more reasonable than His. To him what also mind blowed him was that He, She and that God were beings connected to the same network and can use the “group chat” of the Blue Fog world per say so that they can directly send intention and thoughts directly to the mind so long as the network of Blue Fog world was  used as a medium.

First thing first before we do anything about godhood, or multiverse or about all the mysteries behind ours and His existence”

“What is the first thing” said the Black Fog

“Name Let Us first get names for everyone here since none of us do” said the male angel.

“I agree but name is something essential and significant” said the female angel

“I propose everyone comes with their name individually” said the Black Fog

“I name myself Amiss”

“I name myself Eva”

Amiss and Eva turned their transparent cosmic head around to look the God of The End.

“Hm” “I name myself Nirvonis” said the Black Fog in a ethereal voice.

“Is there any purpose to our or Your’s existence in this new universe, we seem to be beings that weren’t even born on the Universe but rather we were born on the Blue Fog, we were given sentience by the fusion of Nirvonis’s intention and ideas of what loyal but independent subjects then we were also fused with the SMC and both Us collectively Amiss, and Me Eva got 2/3 of the power and madness of the SMC plus your own internal madness, we are beings so bizarre to this universe which has just born, how do we interact with this universe and when do we get to have first contact with lives in this universe.” Eva said this with a voice yearning for a answer looking towards Nirvonis.

In a instant, the Blue fog started to swirl in the middle of where  the 3 of them were sitting in the infinite Blue Fog. Then a huge faint bluish epoxy amber resin table was formed, there was a huge Main Chair made of blackish blue ancient stone with a sign at the top of the Chair which depicted  2 Eyes shrouded behind black fog, the 2 bleeding eyes were embedded into a circular pattern which resembled sun ☀️ with red fog as light rays. 12 other chairs were also there with 10 chairs having the similar feature of being huge in size and there being a Empty area at the top of chair ? where a sign of some kind could be formed. On the other 2 chairs which were sitting closest to the Nirvonis’s table. Amiss was one side of the table while Eva was other side with Nirvonis in the middle looking over everything. These were the Cosmic Angels who looked like transparent humans with color vortex of red, purple, violet, blue and white.

In the middle of the this epoxy table was a dark bluish orb was was the SMC.

“So... that just happened... any reasons why if I look up I see a magnificent castle’s roof and why there is a epoxy resin table and 13 chairs.” Amiss was perplexed to what just happened and Eva was the same.

“I used the power of the SMC to create the a Place where we could all have communication in the future using the Blue Fog World  and the other 10 seats are for possible members who will be the Natives of this Universe”. Nirvonis said in a ethernal voice.

“Since we are both your loyal subjects and we are creation of Your and SMC power? And also your internal madness which is now slowly changing into our personal Internal Madness. Are we energy golems with a independent mind?

“No... you are your own creation in a way... you two played a vital role in creating a paradox that lead to my resurrection and since I created you two by your own previous memories, life, fate, ideology as a way to “resurface” you into existence, you 2 are beings that created itself. Paradox is the reason behind your existence not me, We 3 are all the paradox of a multiverse that doesn’t exist anymore, more evidence for our own births and investigation behind it might be almost impossible to prove as all the evidence has been reset with a new universe coming into place” Nirvonis said in his ethereal voice.

“So our existence is a glitch in the matrix?” Said amiss

“If by that you mean that your existence has no beginning in this Universe and your a existence that is a loophole in reality.” Said Nirvonis

“It doesn’t matter if we are paradox or if we are loopholes, what matters is that there must be a reason behind someone doing this”

“As for who it is, not even a God know so neither do I, further investigation will be needed, even if unsuccessful, I will not tolerate having my existence being an unknown and me being in the dark about my reason for existing.” Eva sounded somewhat anxious and somewhat sad

“Eva, The reason for existence comes out of you making something meaningful of your life and it’s influence being etched into the history of the universe so I would say we are beings with unlimited possibilities because we are the very ERROR in reality.” Amiss said in a consoling voice to Eva.

Amiss looked at both Eva and Nirvonis and said “We are beings that don’t belong anywhere, we are beings that didn’t live a meaningful lives in our old multiverse and we were waste of existence, Now it’s different. I will carve my influence and my ideas to the very fabric of this universe, I want both your help in learning about this universe and how to gain power so that we can we won’t have a miserable lives like we did in our old reality” Eva was bit moved but decided to wait for Nirvonis to speak.

“Very well, I also don’t want to be a arrogent, passive god who hoards faith to garner power while never using my  power for betterment of its subjects, I will actively help out my subjects to the best of my ability and for that I don’t want faith of the masses but the faith of the worthy and the strong but also people who resonate with End’s Frequency and people I care for”

“What is frequency?” Amiss said in a puzzled voice

“A frequency is the first interaction between a mortal and a god before the god is known by anyone in the world, this is like secret existence coming out of the shadows and for me to break the shackles which have bound  me from leaving Blue Fog World and directly interacting with the Universe. This is one of my goals, I will help both of you if you are willing to help me”

“A humble god who is asking Us for help, why would we decline? Right Eva” said amiss

“While we 3 have no trust in each other and we are all beings that just came into existence, we have familiarity in that we are the Orphans of Reality who belong nowhere other than maybe this Blue Fog World.” Said Eva

“This is our contract “You help me, I help you, No backstabbing, No trying to make loopholes to harm other members”. More members might come, our goals might change but these are fundamental rules we must all follow. Agree?” Said amiss

“I Eva agree to the contract”

“I Nirvonis agree to the Contract”

“I Amiss agree to this Contract”

Their contract was etched into their cosmic minds and they dared not break it as the consequences will be your power being stripped from SMC and losing connection to it, as these 3 beings are loopholes in reality. If they lose connection to the SMC... they slowly start to truly die.

“When will there be a mortal who resonates with End’s frequency?” Amiss said

“Frequency are rare for a god to achieve because all gods exist in Astral Plane and right now the Astral Plane only has One being probably according to my limited knowledge. He will be the opposite of me, The Start or the Oldest Dei. He will probably be regarded as the creator of the universe by the mortals, gods, demons or any other supernatural existence but in fact, he came after the instant the singularity started its inflation. What I mean is that nothing exists expect him which has sentient mind in that chaotic Astral Plane, He is a mad god rn and he can’t detect our existence which is Probably for the best” Nirvonis said while looking at Eva and Amiss then he asked a question.

“Let’s get to know each other even if we have seen each other memories, we don’t know each other at all, we should introduce ourselves but also state our goals and ideas for how we should progress in the future and our plans to slowly build power and influence in this universe”

1