Chapter 7- Brith of Player Ideology
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

[System Blue Loading... 5% 10% 15% 65% 97% 99%]

[Mission: You have just awakened your personal power “System Blue”

Mission Rating S+

Mission Goal: Learn about this world and gain info to create a world worth living in. Learn how to Properly use “System Blue”, System Blue is ur personal UI Interface created out of ur consciousness and SMC’s power. It is a complex and ever evolving function that helps you in battle, daily life, Survival in Space and Deeper Mysteries of the Universe. This interface has the ability to pry into the mysteries of the Universe and learn from the mysteries provided you learn how to use the Interface Properly.

——————————Species: End Angel

<Mana core: S+

<Ona Level- 100,000

<Life tinder Affinity: 97%

<Life Tinder foundation stabilized

<Life Tinder Shell ? around Ona and Psi has been to suppressed

1)Reality Virtualization- User can create, shape and manipulate all memories/forms of memory, including muscle, cellular, genetic, dream, abstract/conceptual, elemental, inanimate, phenomena, etc. They can access and manipulate memories of things other than people, including those of objects, plants, bacteria/viruses, the dead, machines, environments, entire worlds, realities or universes, etc.

User can access/recall and shape memories that happened so long ago that they have been forgotten not only by the gods/transcendent beings but have been completely lost, potentially even accessing memories that happened at the beginning of time or whatever came before it. They can manipulate memories that have yet to happen or stabilize into a coherent form such as memories of the future or of future events. They can affect different timelines, parallel worlds, alternate universes and/or memories of places that exist outside of/beyond reality/existence.

All memories of anything/everything can be accessed, read, suppressed, erased/destroyed, controlled/shaped, or created regardless of its nature or whenever or wherever it occurred.

The user can change the study of quantity, structure, space, change, through manipulating the laws and foundation of mathematics, allowing the user to change the principle of numeracy, for example altering the distance between two destination, break the laws of physics through the alteration of mathematical equations, increasing or decrease the amount or quantity in a substance or in an area, etc. This power can never be detained as it is based on the intellectual level of the user

The user can perceive the information of any situation and use the variables of that information to predict/perceive the paths that lead to certain outcomes will occur, based on what choices are made. They can then accelerate themselves along the path of their desire, which causes them to reach the conclusion of the path taken. This accelerated simulation of Reality future probabilities helps looking at the SpaceTime Spaghetti Strand of a Individual.

The user possesses an essence that is absolute in its otherness and entirely exclusive to their nature alone. They are able to distinguish themselves from everything, everywhere, everywhen, and everyhow, without any exception.

The reason for this ungodly disposition lies with their ability to forgo every physical/metaphysical concept, law, and substance made (or will be made) by anyone or anything (most of all by a supreme panentheistic being) and remain independent of them. Though others have the ability to maintain a subjective means to affect or interact with the rest of the universe, most are not, and thus endure an existence of eternal limbo.

Their differences notwithstanding, all users share only this similarity and nothing more - so far removed from the rest of existence, their essence makes for a completely unique state of being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again. Never to be mirrored nor encompassed by anyone or anything, forever locked in perpetual defiance to all, giving new meaning to the word - Ungodly Computation.

User can manipulate differences, controlling the properties of anything they want, deciding which change that can and will takes place as change is simply becoming different. As difference is what define everything from everything else, giving them identity and meaning through the interplay of differences, this power can be said to has domination that encompasses all things.

2)Void Vision – Observer: Utilized chaos body to phase between the void dimension and the physical world. Unlike [Void Travel], where time was almost static. When using this ability, time flowed as per normal & he could hide within the gap to observe changes in the outside world and with a larger field of vision.

3)Observer’s Mark: Related to new sense organs. A marker can be set around a certain person, place, or spatial coordinate, so it could be observed across space synchronously, akin to a split screen mode with a maximum of five markers at any one time. The markers could also be replaced.

[This observation, this is simply akin to voyeurism!]

4)Primal Chaos Entity – Release: Individual changed from a physical lifeform into an energy field (energy life form). Inside this field, the chaos fog constituted his organs and body parts at a microscopic level. It was precisely all these molecular and atomic structures that formed a circuit of thinking, conducted through bioelectricity.

Effects: entire person dispersed, turning into a gray fog. This was a weird field of energy, where light was swallowed up by it, but it retained its gray color instead of being displayed as black. (Chaos Body)

• After transformation Chaos Body has ninety-five percent immunity to damage. The energy possessed in  human form would turn into the HP level of the chaos body, meaning that energy was required to maintain this state. Most skills and abilities were frozen

 5)Void Dimension Jump: A long- ranged blink skill. Can travel through space without relying on any equipment. It was able to distort the Void Dimension through its abilities and alter spacetime , able to remain in the Void Dimension for a very long time.

 [This skill was like a divine skill for escaping.]

 6)Void Blessing: An enhancement ability in it genes were enhanced by Void Energy, and one could enter a special state by burning energy with the Void attribute. In that state, all attributes would increase, and the Void attribute of energy would be enhanced , the increase in its effect was about twenty-five percent.

 7) Void Distortion: ability to affect reality by pulling the Void Dimension. It an ability with a large area of effect and a very high continuous consumption of mana. It would also send out psychic impacts to the enemies within the range(increased strength and decreased cooldown ).

8)Radiation Absorption: Able to absorb radiation from the universe to strengthen its own body. A special ability of universe life forms ,allow cells to absorb radiation in the universe and increase attributes permanently, slow process (Kinda like exercises with it)

 9)Universal Environmental Adaptation: Mold body into that of a universe life form and provide increased defense, physical resistance, and elemental resistance. To adapt to universe's extremely harsh environment filled with radiation and nanoparticles. [extremely adaptable and high level of defense.]

10)Void Path: The upgraded version of Void Distortion, allowed one to directly open the gate of the Void Dimension. (Opening the Void Dimension had many uses. one could throw the enemies’ attacks inside like trash, or he could send the enemies into the Void Dimension. He could even connect to a certain area within the Void Dimension and let the beings in there out into the world.)

11)Void Ethereal Echo: use for many purposes, able apply debuffs to the enemy, restricting the enemy’s movement, defending, or attacking. Used only for one purpose at a time and had a cooldown of five minutes. [Cooldown Ability]

12)Supreme Piety: It gave a ninety percent Psychological Resistance increase and immunity to all kinds of deceptive psychic attacks, as well as a twenty percent chance to reflect psychic attacks. [Constantly Active Ability]

13)Void Prison: By making Void Dimension superimposed with space, causing the Space Attribute of an area to be changed briefly, forming a strange field, in which the distance seems to be shrinking infinitely so you can’t get close to each other. -The strength of the void Dimension is used to form a special field, which can last for a long time , extremely restrained.

14)Void Replacement: By consuming 15,000 of HP and vigor one can forcefully swap the position of a target with each other, cooldown 320 seconds.

15)Void Power: Your understanding of Void Dimension has reached a new gradation, which can control Void Energy, baptism itself, and enhance the quality in a more efficient way. •Any type of attack and defense will receive Void Energy bonus. Each attack comes with void damage (12500 +12% theoretical attack power).

16)Three Pillar Civilization inheritance: The mechanical discipline experience is the inheritance memory of the Three Pillar Civilization have outstanding innate talent in the machine system, and the cost of upgrading any machine system skill Will be reduced by 20% (including and not limited to the machine system main profession skill, blueprint skill, etc.) •As the level increases, you can get more mechanical techniques from the inheritance memory [Inheritance Ability are unknowns from the SMC power, More must be explored of Eva’s Singularity of SMC to fully gain the Inheritance. ]

17)Void Control : You can control Void Dimension to a certain extent (including but not limited to: borrow Void Energy to strengthen yourself, draw Void Dimension at high speed, convert Void Energy to vigor, summon Void Dimension comes …)

  1. Void Lock: In the secondary dimension of Void, lock the Void in place of a person.

0) Gene and Soul Limiter Removed: Your physical strength can break through species restrictions, greatly liberating potential, you will get a huge amount of attributes, and you will have a chance to increase the relevant attributes when performing daily activities.

Your soul has transcended the Cosmos and have complete control over the void and has gained access to enter the Cave of Null of Existence. Mission access will be triggered when appropriate time has appeared.

{Experience gained}

*Eligible to Level up given enough consuming Koeta Characteristics.*

Level 7 (Koeta sequence  7)

Main True  pathway- End

Passive True Pathway- Null, Void, Chaos, Tyranny. [Concept 1-4 god pathway, these pathways are ideas that haven’t been born yet. So u can gain Concept 2-3 Authority if u gain control over all the required pathways.

Conquer these 5 paths- {Special Mission}

Pathway Suitable for essence consuming

  1. Darkness
  2. Death
  3. Abyss
  4. Amiss
  5. Unlaw
  6. Lune Clair
  7. Midnight Giant

Please consume all suitable pathway for higher sublimation towards divinity

Increase in Madness will occur

//Internal Madness- Low//

Mission Requirement Unlocked: consume the Essence of pathways which are suitable towards End and gain Sub Authorities for every pathway’s Essence that is consumed by the Master

Mission Rating:S

Mission Reward: Create a unique pathway of End in the Universe which can only be Utilized by End angels or End Frequency Natives

When the End pathway has been created, other individuals can become End Koeta Pathway users but they have to start at Koeta 7 then descend down slowly while Amiss as Concept 2 God of Null, Void, Chaos, Tyranny will be able to gain access to create new Pathways

[Warning: The more pathways u create, the more your power deepens with the Cosmos and more Concept God 4 Start will detect you so u must be careful.]

—————————+

“Interesting...” Amiss said as he looked at the panel. He roughly guessed that this panel can virtualize reality and record its parameters so that he can tweak the parameters of Metaphysic and Physics. I can create a End Kingdom prototype with the help of panel

It seems the Panel has just booted up so as more I encounter various forces, the more he will trigger missions and get rewards... so I am a Player and a Admin who can tweak laws of reality. Nice nice

Suddenly Amiss and Eva  broke their initial shackles and has etched itself into the World  Energy,  this I can passively absorb Ather and other mixed energy that creates the World Energy.

He got:

————————+

Reality Virtualization & Parameter stabilizer: Spread you spirituality and mana around your environment to learn and Create a underlying virtualized Superimposed dimension where you have full control over reality. This super imposed dimension is highly unstable

But it creates a symbolic relationship with the World Energy to stabilize itself by feeding on Mana and Koeta Characteristics of surrounding living beings (except for Master and his allies) to stabilize itself and creates a feedback loop of energy feeding of other living beings in the surrounding area.

End Nuke projection: Use the projection of your Avatar and sacrifice the avatar to detonate all the World Energy in the area to turn into a massive Chaos Energy Hurricane which rips and destabilize space.

Pathway Fate Relation: Affect Koeta Characteristics inside sentient or Artifacts to directly change and manipulate and redirect Characteristics or Ather or Mystic sub atomic particles to cause chain reaction which influences the fates of Koeta and subtly influence the “Trend of Fate”.

End Fog: Fog erupts out of every pore of Amiss body and creates a Pitch Black Fog where if your body is inside, then the body of affected slowly starts break down as if a nuke went off to their face and it fried their gene. Body starts to rapidly lose function and the persons body starts to lose stability and turn Into Koeta Characteristics.  End fog can be condensed into weapons or wings or claws or weapons to use for Master’s will.

———————————+

Amiss thought that More abilities will be learned if he triggered different scenarios in this world. Utilizing of SMC is my greatest weapon which will slowly awaken as I Amiss, Consume the essence of some pathways evildoers.

“I want all violent criminals and personal headache enemies of Solomon Empire if they are in these Koeta pathways I will help u in killing as long as I and Eva get their Koeta Characteristics. The pathways are

  1. Darkness
  2. Death
  3. Abyss
  4. Amiss
  5. Moon
  6. Midnight Giant

Also Unlaw pathway too but they are more troublesome so u don’t have to look for them for now” Amiss said to the Royal Angel

Eva interjected and said “Similarly I can use those 7 Koeta but I am looking for criminals or headaches of Solomon Empire.

  1. Hanged Degenerate
  2. Imagi
  3. Paragon of Nature
  4. Paragon of Mystic
  5. Light of Fate
  6. Lune Clair
  7. Beast

I want Element Crown and I want masters adept in magic and mystical professors or physics professors to learn from them”

Solomon confused as to why these people suddenly wanted these pathways individuals who are criminals but it seems they have their purpose.   was happy as now he can purge of headaches of Solomon Empire as long as We 2 have a cooperative use of each other and is symbiotic then these Angels wouldn’t bring the country harm but as for how they will deal with them, he can guess killings so he will use criminals and mystical Koeta prisoners then gain necessary info out of them but as for how. He doesn’t know.

He said “May I know why Your Excellency want these mysticis individuals who are criminals in this country or are spies or headaches that you want to help us”.

Amiss said “My Powers are good for that and this is a gratitude for helping Ascen get a safe place and also to learn mysticism. And this is the only way I know to give it because I am rather new to this Planet.”

Solomon quickly realized that these Angels must either be reawakening Angels with no memories or Angels from the Universe or some new Cosmos. Now Solomon was scared because he didn’t know if these were Eldritch Horrors that are near this planet but aren’t interacting using their powers... yet with this planet but now that has changed or Angels from the Universe which is All of Everything. Universe is far more vast while Cosmos is the local area around this solar system. What exists outside of Cosmos or this local solar system is the Universe which could hold either countless other Cosmos or... only ours but now this again is uncertain because these beings could be from outside of this Cosmos. He now realized just what terrifying individual have landed on this planet... but it seems they aren’t too bad ... yet so he won’t try to do them harm but also be more careful.

Solomon said “Thank you, Your Excellency for your helping... this will move our Stuck Investigation to go farther much faster”

Eva also realized that she gained initial control over her power and she was able to know that she has very high affinity for magic and darkness And Paragon Koeta.

Her powers is  very simple which is Ending the Fate, Life, Essence and other properties  simply by touching a person or establishing a link to a person then imbue End to all of that persons Essence and Life memories and fate and quickly gain relavant info.

(Darkness sand) End dust:  Black Sand power is a very versatile power as she can turn her surrounding air and earth into fine dust like pitch black particles,  She can manipulate these very light, and malleable particles into simple 3 d shapes such as cube, pyramid, sphere or any other shape then hurl these light yet life ending particles into her enemy or surround them with it to End them and directly use and recall their info and power if they are turned into End dust.

Other powers will be slowly gained as more Koeta Characteristics are used as catalyst for power of SMC. SMC has 65 paths to divine so there are bound to similar paths to divine In this universe so shatter Koeta Characteristics into pure form and throw it into SMC then gain powers of similar paths of Divine paths that’s in SMC. She quickly made up some ways to use her power and improve it and also sent the speculation to Amiss.

Amiss said thank you and also send his power info to Eva, they found that they have similar powers, System Blue and Darkness Sand give unique ways to gain power in this Planet. While Amiss can see it as a game and quickly gain the essence of souls of others so he will be given “Missions” which by doing them will give “Mission Reward” such as Character Summon Card, Character Essence and Koeta Extraction and Shattering and SMC divine powers which will slowly will “leveled up” as more “Mission” he does or more exploring into the world. Simply put every action this angel takes has a high significance in the world which lead to him being able to replicate these events given if they are Significant enough. This is Dungeon Creation Event which will need to be used more to learn more about its properties.

Darkness Sand is the power of Eva which highly malleable, flexible, Hard and sharp weapon of Eva, it can turn into any simple 3 d shapes and use it as swords or shield to protect, attack, defend, stealth, AoE Attack or use it in other ways. Simply put its highly versatile. It has ability to directly End existence of Saint level beings on contact while Angels will shatter into Koeta characteristics if there is contact with The sand for more than 5 seconds.

It has no effect on Eva, Amiss, Ascen or End Frequency beings while lethal to everyone else so they can coat weapons with it or use it as large AoE attack to end armies or nations. They were talking (telepathically) about their abilities and what they guessed was

Amiss powers is virtualization of world, while Eva powers can be used to shape very will and imagination given enough Creativity into reality.

Ones power is to virtualize, while others is the most flexible and deadly weapon which hinges on creativity of Eva to use.

“Ok since it’s night, I will inform the Royal butler to make a list of enemies that can be directly killed and we will help with your process given if we can gain information from these dead to be captatives.” The Emperor said

He realized The Royal Angel was very hospitable to these Angels and it seems that are new to this Planet and they said Planet instead of the word “world” this means they are aware this of this world’s shape but they are new here which has terrifying implications given if they are true but if royal Angel is fine with them it means they shouldn’t bring harm to Solomon empire in the short term.

“I plan to go tomorrow to investigate some of the Tasks given by the End so for today let Ascen and his servants sleep and rest while tmr Eva will help with headaches of nation and I will also help in the morning before going for a little while” Amiss said

“That works” The empressés said then looked at Ascen

“How are you, I am sorry I wasn’t able to save you and let your childhood and your life slip away from you and live in despair. While I am a failure as a Aunt, I hope you can live with Us from now on with End Angels and help you gain strength and knowledge of this world” The emperess said with pain in heart  knowing she failed her nephew on giving him even basic protection of his life.

“What’s happened has happened, I have been dead and resurrected but I have changed, I am not as naive. I have enemies inherited from my parents and my family but My family has changed too. I have Amiss and Eva. I have Nirko and Yuris and Sebas. I have sis Aurora while my family is dead. I have people who want to protect me and love me so I promise I won’t let anyone down and turn myself stronger and smarter to protect myself and my loved ones.” Ascen said

“Good, U have determination to live your life better. You have gone through a lot, let’s sleep for today and tomorrow we will discuss with Eva.” The emperess said

“Ok that shall be fine, Let’s get you a room and welcome to the Family, Ascen my third son from now on” The emperor said

Ascen was thinking that coming to royal family was the right choice cuz while this body had went through a lot of fake people who pretend to care but Sis Aurora actually does care for me. this feels like a warm , fuzzy feeling being protected which I have never felt in my old planet. Ascen was slowly warming  to Amiss playful style and Eva being a guardian to me.

“Nirko, Yuris got their own room to sleep while Sebas and Ascen slept on a different room while Eva had her own personal room.”

Nirko and Yuris got a extremely nice room which looked like a medieval castle room with a huge bed in the middle with Magic Lamps on either side of the bed, there was a table in a corner of the room and the room was furnished with  a Closet and connected to Sebas and Ascen’s room for helping of their master.

Sebas and Ascen room was more high end than Nirko and Yuris, it had bed on two corners of the room where both sleeped. In the middle of the two beds was a table where both can use it as their working table and a window that looked outside to a garden. It was furnished with a personal toilet, Closet and bath area.

Eva room was a mystical room close to Royal angel’s room where she can train her power because she doesn’t need to sleep. This room will be for Ascen and Eva to stay or meet with other angels or train their power or command troops or units from this room.

This room was connected to spiritual world so the room looked magical and looked like it was under the ocean with the walls and ceiling being “windows” from which one can see the spiritual world. Eva liked this room and sat on the luxury bed while saying goodbye for Ascen to go on his mission to investigate and resurrect the Second End Frequency.

The royal angel went to his room and plopped on his bed happily. He hasn’t slept in years but today he is feeling rather relaxed and looking forward towards the future because now he finally realized who these 2 angels are: Pure Cosmic Angels of a Concept 1 God End. Such a being was supposed to hypothetical existence that shouldn’t have existed because of its Terrible and Terrifying powers. Now they are in his Palace because his great great granddaughter  is a great boon to the family. She brought beings that shouldn’t exist so early in the universe YET THEY DO!!!. Now I must just not anger them and see their goals over the span of 100s of years.

One thing was clear now the world isn’t as simple now. Amiss has a personality of cheerful and open minded child, Eva is cold and calm. They came with Ascen, my great great Grand Child who not only died but was Chosen one for End himself so what does this mean for Solomon Empire. It means dont annoy these angels and try to let them bless my nation with protection and strength so that we can usher in a great new age. While I don’t have any love for my descendants, I certainly do like them and they haven’t disappointed this nation in its 1007 year history.

Ahh it’s been a long time since my Empire has 3 angels and such talented descendent who give my Empire strength and stability by introducing me with 2 End Angels who haven’t shown malice towards royal family or Empie itself and the fact that these people are indifferent to it but only care for Ascen means Ascen also isn’t simple and his servants so I will let the Emperor know about this too tmr.

Also Amiss will be gone for a few days, I wonder how him going outside will change the world. Well I can’t stop them anyway so might as well see the whole show.

Royal Angel Solomon was a Koeta 1 being of Inferia Draco and Element Crown which gave him slight madness yet multifaceted strength which gives him authority in many fields. This was why he created a Empire instead of ascending to Godhood because gaining uniqueness and Koeta Characteristics of Draco and Crown will lead to increase in madness and he can’t Handle that unless a god himself soothes his madness to lower level or he will turn Into a Mad Angel or Ascend Into godhood with very high madness.

He used Light Element and Air Element and Omni Cognis Pathway power such as Light gives ability of divination to allow to see where someone is specially, Air Element and Omni Cogins to vibrate the air around the power to send a booming voice to alert Amiss and Omni Cognis ability of giving a vison to Amiss as long as he accepts it.

0