Chapter 10- Overthinking
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Amiss gazed at the screens/ Panel he had put aside while he had focused on helping Azzu overcome her mental and emotional difficulties and then havimf a lovely night and he was there were notifications, There were three of them, each more shocking than the last.  

System Blue to Amiss

You have performed an ancient ritual of the Dragonkin: Draconian Soul Bond! You and Imagi Antler Dragoness  Azzu have become bonded for eternity! You have generated the Divine Quest: Restore the Dragon race! 

Draconian Soul Bond– Passive skill 

Rank: Legendary 

Effects: 

Passive 1 - Ultimate Compatibility: Copulation between the two Individual tied by this skill will have a smooth birth (biologically speaking). This skill also allows for both of them to understand each other, use each others skills and abilities and fuse with this soul.

Passive 2 - Lifelink: Damage or Wounds or Ailments which is given to Azzu  is spread to you as long (you wish to receive to her damage) and as long as they are within the same Planet.

Passive 3 - Synergy: The two Dragons are able to display 150% of their respective draconic prowess in combat when in the same area zone. 

—————————

[True Soul Bond has been formed with Azzu. You and Azzu are linked and can control each other body (as long it’s consensual)

Restore the Dragon race – Divine Quest  

Description: As she is the last Dragonkin in the world, the task falls on your shoulders to rebuild the pure-blooded Dragon race by any means necessary. 

Note:   

1. There is no penalty for failure 

2. This quest has no time limit 

Rewards: Max reputation with the Dragon race, Access to the Divine Draconic Treasury and the Ancestral Dragon City

——————-

Pure Blood... tf how am I suppose to do that, I am an angel so why this quest Amiss thought.

What is now suddenly realized or what we call a Ohhh ? moment, Amiss realized based on other peoples desires, skills, abilities, Wants and history leads to him gaining a basic understanding of a person given a quest is started.

———————

[New changes to your and Azzu’s panel based on new events such as Draconian Soul Bond and End Bond fusing]

Name: Amiss

Class: End Angel

Rank: Angel

Koeta: 5

Exp: 86%

Str: 1000

Dex: 2000

End: 3000

Int: 7000

Spr: 10,000

Cha: 2000

Lck: 7

Mana/Ona: 100,000

Combat Skills: Absolute Speed, End Hand, Cloud Projectile, Instant full healing, Rain of Railguns, Fate Steal, Armageddon,Divine Channeling,  Abyss of the Dead, Power of the Dead.

[Unlocked!] [Cosmic Energy Manipulation]. User can create, shape and manipulate cosmic energies to produce nearly any effect they desire, including the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, the manipulation of matter across space and time, the creation of force fields, the creation of inter-dimensional portals and vortices, telekinesis, and cosmic awareness.

          The user can create force-fields of psychic energy, either around themselves or to a wide radius around an area.

Applications

Neurological Enchantment to Amiss (and Eva)

Danger intuition- The user can sense nearing danger, acute danger, potential immediate danger, or impending danger and sense unwanted or hectic threats to their well-being and evade it. The intuition usually regards themselves but may include their surroundings

Super charge- The user can process information at incredible speeds, allowing them to analyze and come to conclusions at an unprecedented rate and perceive everything at a faster time frame.

Non Combat Skills:

Insight

Foresight

Flexibility

Illusion.

Automatic Cognition

Info Transfer

Charm

End Bond

Archer Of the Wind

————————

[Due to Cosmic Energy being Unlocked and the fusing of your soul with Azzu and End bond plus Draconian Soul Bond lead to changes in souls and bodys of Amiss and Azzu]

Amiss’s class has changed from End Angel to End Angelic Cosmos Dragon.

Name: Amiss

Class: End Angelic Cosmos Dragon

Rank: Extra Universal Angelic Dragon

Koeta: ???

Exp: 99%

Str: 5550

Dex: 7995

End: 10000

Int: 15,000

Spr: 70,000

Cha: 5000

Lck: 777

Mana/Ona: 195,500

Combat Skills: Absolute Speed, End Hand, Cloud Projectile, Instant full healing, Rain of Railguns, Fate Steal, Armageddon,Divine Channeling,  Abyss of the Dead, Power of the Dead.

  1. [Cosmic Energy Manipulation]. User can create, shape and manipulate cosmic energies to produce nearly any effect they desire, including the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, the manipulation of matter across space and time, the creation of force fields, the creation of inter-dimensional portals and vortices, telekinesis, and cosmic awareness. User can create, shape and manipulate layers/levels of existence, including conceptual/metaphysical levels such as levels of dreaming, thought, subconsciousness/higher consciousness, etc., all the way down to the base/foundation of reality. Some users may even discover entirely new layers or levels of reality with unknown possibilities and uses.

    12. Force Field Manifestions- The user can create force-fields of psychic energy, either around themselves or to a wide radius around an area.this can be used for

End Angelic Cosmos Dragon Capabilities

  1. Might of Cosmos Dragon - Amiss turns into all powerful cosmic dragon. This dragon has  great cosmic-like abilities, while also having the standard abilities of a dragon. Thanks to their nature, cosmic dragons are rare, more mystical and supernaturally conditioned.  Species like these are highly capable of intuition in nearly anything. Cosmos Dragons can be vicious and are a force to be reckoned with, as they are experts in combat. They are advanced in Magic and Mysticism, high in their prowess, possess great genes, and can evolve quickly in ways that are beneficial. Due to their respective hybrid species, they have an unnatural condition that is unique unlike any other.
  2. Might of End of Imagination Cosmos Angelic Dragon- Use in combination with Ability 13 and Azzu Antler Dragon powers to Manfiest a hell scape which slowly destroys all that exist inside completely, resurrection is impossible. Note: This power will be expanded as more usage of it continues with Azzu. The user can change both the magnitude and direction (vector) of matter or interactions to achieve a desired result. Position, velocity, and force are the three basic types of vectors in physics. Position refers to the coordinates and orientation of something, whilst its velocity refers to both its speed and trajectory. Forces are interactions that cause bodies to accelerate (change motion), made up of a magnitude (how 'strong' the force is), and its direction (where the force is exerted). Since most interactions can be described as a vector, manipulating it as such allows the user to create an "absolute defense" field that inhibits harmful objects from entering it. This can be done, for example, by either reversing their kinetic vectors or instantaneously relocating them to a different region of space.
  3. psion- vampire: a being who feeds on the life/psionic forces of other beings, rather than blood. This ability doesn't change users physiology unless they become an astral vampire, user only gets a craving and the power to devour energy.
  1. Imaginative Technomagic Manifestation- User can create any technomagical device just by imagining them. The created devices are permanent and their existence irreversible. They are all under the users' complete control, and may be remolded or merged the same way they were created to fit a different purpose. In order to create them, users must come up with a rough idea of the appearance, function and effects, the power filling in the blanks from there. These conditions work as a fail-safe system protecting the user from unintentional uses and potential side-effects. Users may also apply the power directly to themselves, enhancing themselves via techomagical remolding, or entirely turning into a technomagical shape-shifting amalgam with nigh-infinite possibilities. User can create, shape and manipulate all memories/forms of memory, including muscle, cellular, genetic, dream, abstract/conceptual, elemental, inanimate, phenomena, etc. They can access and manipulate memories of things other than people, including those of objects, plants, bacteria/viruses, the dead, machines, environments, entire worlds, realities or universes, etc. User is able to create automatons: an ancient, artificially-constructed robot-like creatures that follow their creator's commands to the fullest. Automatons are considered to be the ancient mystical forerunners of robots. They usually appear to be a suit of metallic armor lacking functional internal organs & metabolism and immunity to almost all of the frailties that affect living organisms. Automatons are usually created by intelligent magic users. The user is able to craft automatons that follow their commands to the letter. This is an ability quite similar to crafting golems. The user can forge a soul into a corporeal form; shaped into an object that best personifies the person or be chosen by the user themselves either by imagination or enforced power of will. The object of power could be literally anything in existence or anything the user is aware of or can imagine in proportion to the power and properties of the users soul sometimes even having their own sentience. Anything forged with this power will always have a highly specialized effect in addition to its normal function, for example a sword forged with one's anger would be devastating against those they hate regardless of defenses but utterly ineffective against everyone else, the specialism is always unique to the user.It is possible to perform this power by proxy through the use of special objects. User can craft items/objects that may be functional or strictly decorative out of any/all materials or substances including non-physical and abstract materials, such as fire, clouds, water, bubbles, smoke, air molecules, moonlight, lava, sound, music, and even emotions like joy, sadness, and hope. They can make things like furniture, sculpture, clothing, jewelery, household items and tools or even machines such as the handmade devices of a watchmaker, up to and including architecture and do so with beyond flawless results, crafting items and objects that are one-of-kind and so perfect that few if any words can describe them. Some users may be able to go even further then that, allowing them to craft objects that become an essential part of the world itself.
  1. SpaceTime Spaghetti Strand Info Encoded Reading - User can access/recall and shape memories that happened so long ago that they have been forgotten not only by the gods/transcendent beings but have been completely lost, potentially even accessing memories that happened at the beginning of time or whatever came before it. They can manipulate memories that have yet to happen or stabilize into a coherent form such as memories of the future or of future events. They can affect different timelines, parallel worlds, alternate universes and/or memories of places that exist outside of/beyond reality/existence.All memories of anything/everything can be accessed, read, suppressed, erased/destroyed, controlled/shaped, or created regardless of its nature or whenever or wherever it occurred.
  1. Insanity Materialization- can change madness energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.

Neurological Enchantment to Amiss (and Eva)

Danger intuition- The user can sense nearing danger, acute danger, potential immediate danger, or impending danger and sense unwanted or hectic threats to their well-being and evade it. The intuition usually regards themselves but may include their surroundings

Super charge- The user can process information at incredible speeds, allowing them to analyze and come to conclusions at an unprecedented rate and perceive everything at a faster time frame.

Non Combat Skills:

Insight

Foresight

Flexibility

Illusion.

Automatic Cognition

Info Transfer

Charm

End Bond

Archer Of the Wind

[All skills of Azzu are compatible with Amiss and has access to it. ]

[All Abilities of Amiss and Eva can be freely burrowed and used interchangeably]

———————

———————

Name: Azzu.

Class: End Antler Progenitor Dragon.

Koeta: ???

Exp: 99%

Str: 120,000

Dex: 500,000

End: 700,000

Int: ??? Very High ???

Spr: [ ]

Cha: 90,000

Lck: 7777

Mana/Ona: [ ]

Combat Abilities- ??? God-killer: As the Progenitor Dragon who used her very body and soul to fuse with Drago Sphere which manifested as Antlers for her. After the killing of Old gods and Phansama, her very body can easily break physical limitations. Using their magical skills, they can teleport into anywhere they can see, or where they have visited.

Dragon’s Wrath: A breath formed of the Primordial Fire. The pinnacle attack of all dragon kind when The Last Dragon The Progenitor used her breath attack on the world to seal the Cold Sea and turn it into a sea of bizarreness which was corrupted by the battle of Dragons, Old Gods, Phanasma and Gigants. This Breath Attack lead to the Divine Continent being destroyed and scattered.

Immortality: The Progenitor is nigh immortal, possessing an infinite life span: immune to all diseases, illnesses, disorders, toxins, impurities, and physical and/or mental interference; they are entirely self-sustained; will never age (always remain in her physical and mental prime) and is immune to aging abilities; they are virtually invulnerable to all harm and can regenerate from mostly any attack.

Blood Destruction  allows the Progenitor to bypass all of their physical capabilities. Their agility and strength are dramatically increased during it and other races may even feel overwhelmed by it. Blood Destruction also gives the ability to grasp all signals and movements, where they are able to predict the chance of a coin toss through all possibilities and factors. Heightened Intelligence and Higher Calculation speed and More World Input to process info at very high capacity.

Force Field Creation can create a shield, wall, or a field formed from energy, elements, the environment, or by manipulating smaller items to form a greater whole.

Psycho Warping- The user is a frightening anomaly in the field of psychic powers. Unlike other psychics, whose abilities simply strengthen in magnitude as they grow more powerful (greater power, larger scale, keener perception, more precise control), for some reason the user’s own underwent a crucial change of nature at some unknown point, forever turning them into something entirely different. From this moment onward, the user starts to exhibit increasingly disturbing feats that go beyond telepathy and telekinesis while retaining aspects of both, as if they were fused into something greater, something beyond patterns and understanding.

Sudden hallucinations that turn out to be more, thoughts and emotions permeating people and places to the point of changing them, surroundings and landscapes twisted beyond what physics allows, locations, appearances and even natures (especially user’s) changing drastically without explanation, and inner worlds bleeding in and out of reality are but a few examples of the users' fearsome potential.

In short, users possess downright unnatural psionic might, allowing them to warp the very fabric of reality. User can manipulate the boundary between fantasy and reality (what is and what isn't), turning one into the other and blurring the border between them. It allows users to bring anything into existence, including impossible things - especially impossible things, as fantasies care little about reality's limitations.

Fantasies can be brought to life as independent existences, or infused into reality in more subtle ways. Users can also turn aspects of reality into fantasies, making them vanish as having never existed. By combining these two aspects, they can remodel existing things to their liking, or replace them with something entirely new.

When using these capabilities at full power, the border between fantasy and reality becomes so thin that it might as well not exist. The affected area is no longer bound to reality and instead becomes an extension of the user's soul, a place where fantasy and reality are one and the same. In this impossible realm, unbounded by any rule, anything is possible, and things like "Heaven" and "Hell" are no longer just metaphysical concepts User can connect the physical world to the world of dreams/fantasies, linking the land of dreams and imagination to the realm of matter and substance allowing both words to interact with each other.

As a result the rules of both worlds combine in unpredictable ways, for example causing physical objects become dreams/illusions and vice versa. It also makes possible that changes to anything of either world may affect both of them instead of only one. Unlike subjective reality there no longer is a border between fantasy and reality, as they are now essentially one and the same. User can create, shape and manipulate any environment comprising of various existences, timelines, dimensions or realities; be they physical or surreal in nature. E.I. fabricating whole new territories and the like by taking and combing parts of multiple different realities and continuum's across space/time, or terra-forming a whole new reality and layering it out and over preexistence; growing an entire multiverse and beyond.

Non- Combat Abilities- 1. Draconian Soul Bond- Bond with a another Sentient being to share all what is yours to him and all that is his is also shared to you.

  1. Magic/ Mystic Elemental Consumption- Consume Magic and Mystical Elements from Worldly Energy around the individual and use it for their purpose.
  2. Magic/ Mystic Elemental Manipulation- Control Magic and Mystical Elements to ones will to use as wished.
  3. Supreme Affinity to all Energies- Affinity to learn how to manipulate different forms of energy.
  4. Lord of 7 Void Realms- After Absorbing 20 Phanasma inside the Drago Sphere, Gain the ownership of Void Realm as Phanasma are now cut off from accessing Void Realm.
  5. Progenitor .Dragon Senses - can acquire information by means independent on any of their known senses or previous experience. This applies to any and all kinds of information, knowledge, wisdom, experience, etc. Information can be either personal (memories, thoughts, etc.) or impersonal (academic knowledge, data, etc.). This ability can be used passively (as an instinctual reaction) or actively (by wanting to know specific information)

[All Skills and Ability of Amiss can be used by Azzu and vice versa ]

Azzu woke up to feel much more powerful and having more strength and vitality and can last longer in battle, she didn’t know if this was because for the first time in a long time, she has felt happy waking up in the morning in the arms of someone who currently seems to be fondling her and has a wide smug grin on his face, she didn’t mind but was kinda amused to see a Being higher than Gods being horny”

“We slept a lot, a whole day passed You seem to be in a good mood, what’s the plan for today” Azzu said as she snuggled up to his  chest.

“To be honest... I just came here to Investigate about Second End Frequency then I found you... since it’s early in the morning, We will meet with Eva, Nirvonis , Ascen in the Blue Fog World, it will be your first time going there. Lemme explain something stuff about it.

“You connect or link up with the Stellar Multiverse Core’s Which will allow your soul Manifestions to Ascend Into the Blue Fog.”

“Blue Fog World is its own Plane like Secondary Dimension of Abyss, Le Va Ell, or the likes of that but... far more weirder in a sense that that this Plane seems to be able to exist even before this Singular Universe.”

“Since there isn’t much to do and it was fun so much last night but now I wanna learn about magic, Mysticism, Gods, Angels, which ones to slaughter, which one are Useful for use or have no malice towards us, I wanna learn about this Planet and also how to gain info more easier”

“Let’s do that slowly over the span of months slowly, I will fill you in on necessary info about Old gods and Old Epoch History which i would presume to be Hard to find” Azzu said

Amiss looked Into Azzu’s eyes then snuggled and hugged her tightly and said

“I wanna gain more power to protect who I care for because, just from the fact that “Cosmic Angels” seem to be more rare than Other mythical Beings will lead to unnecessary trouble with Gods if we don’t tread our pathway carefully... We will have a revenge plan but I would say wait until I gain more power or you are totally familiar with your old powers. Oh by the way I have a special gift”

When he said that, something in her Divine cells started thr process sublimation to higher level of Power or Koeta Authorities.

Her body started to glow in golden Hue and the entire Secondary dimension was bathed in golden Hue.

“I feel stronger, much stronger... it seems it wasn’t just my imagination, how did you do it? Azzu asked

“So since you are Second End Frequency, I have a End Bond with you and then we got..we got draconian Soul Bond after sex, those two bonds merged to give you greater power” Amiss said

“Oh, fucking me senseless lead to me and you both being stronger and actually being decontaminated the madness from my Mind, I feel much better. Never realized Sex would lead to me having higher strength”

Amiss blushed and he was there just laying in bed awkwardly with a reddish blush in his cheeks.

Azzu found that cute, she began to think about everything that has happened, day before yesterday. Amiss broke the seal that had her on verge of madness, he said he will turn that madness into a weapon I can use.  She got direct memories of them coming into existence, Amiss,Eva,Nirvonis were talking then descending into this Universe then into this planet like comets showers coming down from sky, then resurrection of Ascen and his servants, his talking with royal angel and Solomon Empire leaders, then him chilling with Ascen, Eva, Aurora and their maids in the Royal Palace. Then talking about Mystical stuff with Royal Angel before coming to Igai then killing lions and Koeta beasts before entering this Cave which lead a super mini World. Then we talked about precaution before getting outside of this Secondary Dimension.

She didn’t know how to feel about Amiss, Her heart and mind were shattered and closed off from the world as she went on the path of Slaughter of Old gods then when she was almost at the end of her revenge path, her powers got too overwhelming for her and had to seal herself.... yet he took away madness that made me feel like someone was putting  hydrochloric-acid inside of her brain and feeling like your entire body was being slowly melted away and her body was slowly becoming an Abomination.... She didn’t want her life to have such a bitter end.... not because she couldn’t accept it but because Every Fucking Individual couldn’t accept your race being slaughtered then you as the final kin left and the first one too had to fight and kill the Old Gods and the very world being against her... at least she was to kill most of the Old gods but even then knowing her life was coming to an end, she sealed herself so that she couldn’t even protect herself as being Mad God leads to other Gods either going on a God Hunt or these Mad Gods escaping into outer space, where lies the Eldritch Horrors, yet I never imagined that in this world which is tainted by humanity’s depravity, gods madness, savage nature of Koeta beast and horrific Eldritch Horror... I wasn’t slain or killed by filth and horrific nature of this world but I was given a Simple hospitality which is rare in this shitty world, she embraced that hospitality which had shown no malice to her which made her nervous and surprised as she thought he was hiding it but... now instead of Malice, all I can detect from Amiss is that pure infatuation for his first love... such a thing being directed towards you, after 10000s years of Hatred and fear which was all she detected from others when they saw her but now.... she feels happy.

She was the first and last dragon but today she knew she had changed as her “State of Being” had ascended.

(State of being means how much Worldly Energy a God can channel for his own usage, higher state of being means higher control over Worldly energy and precision on how to use it. More will be explained later chapters)

She can feel herself being stronger much stronger like she can last longer in fight, deal much more lethal blows and bath in the blood of more enemies.

She felt her weak and tired body feel much more lively and warm, while I feel like there is a fuzzy warm feeling in my heart. The world’s color seemed more vibrant and she was feeling ok right now.

I have gained memories of Amiss such as him learning about physics and astronomy in college, or when he went to NYC with Amiss’s Sisters, or when he was in Nepal exploring the mountains and rivers, or when he felt his life come to an end and feel despair after going through a meaningless life, then she again saw Multiverse coming to an End and this Singular Universe or main Plane was the only thing that came out of that Big Bang, what happened to all the energies and did it simply restart all it’s possibilities, is all of Multiverse contracting on itself a huge hint, she felt all his memories inside her own and I feel more connected with him. What she found strange was that End Frequency and the sharing of power between Nirvonis, his angels and Frequency, this is a terrifying power that if used wisely could end the world. She realized Amiss isn’t just a one Cosmic Angel  who came to save her, but rather resurrect her... but that didn’t happen.. was it because of my sealing or something else, Azzu thought. There was Eva which Amiss said to be more powerful than him in terms of versatility, there was a God which was stronger than Concept 2 gods?, is Nirvonis some god in the Universe that Is  ridiculously Old and is now waking up for his Slumber? Azzu thought this but knew this wasn’t the full story as Amiss, Eva and Nirvonis power don’t exhibit only the authority of “End”. He said something about his existence being a paradox... hmmm....

Then Azzu felt a chill run down her spine... Impossible Existence. There is no way that these 3 are Impossible Existence.

Her eyes went full in Fear as she realized that not only is Amiss a End Angelic Cosmos Dragon but a Impossible Existence that was formed out of paradox... he hasn’t lied to me... no it seems while he knows so so much more about a Multiverses before this, he seems to don’t realize that he is a impossible Existence or rather why would he think that he is a impossible existence unless given proof which I must to because... a sex with something that is far more of a impossibility than Eldritch Horrors. Azzu was the progenitor of dragons and she knows how horrific and madness inducing beings Eldritch Horrors are. Yet Impossible Existence like Amiss is pure but his his existence is so terrifying because he is so pure, he is a Angel that has ability slaughters Gods yet he has a childish personality which seems to just wanna live a fun life and be happy with people he loves, too pure, too vague of a goal but strangely for a Impossible Existence even living should be something looking worth forward to. She realized that Amiss is no Paradox but a True Angel who brings salvation to the world... given he thinks that’s fun... see that’s the terrifying nature, what he considers fun is what he will do... but I love that ideology. Azzu thought her life was over once she was sealed but... it was, Amiss who shattered my misery and gave me precious hope for living which I seem to discarded. She at this moment decided to be with Amiss forever, He is my Light, My Salvation, The Embodiment of Null, End, Void, Chaos, Tyranny and Hope.

Azzu put her  left hands on his right cheek, smiled lightly with a morning yawn

“Amiss... there is something important to tell and after that let’s go outside for a while but be cautious.”

Amiss saw a hint of morning sleepiness and also huge seriousness on her voice so he  woke up, got out of bed went to the pond to go bathe, he was naturally naked so he just went inside the pond

What surprised him was that this pond was the side of a average size pond...

Amiss was not feeling it on the pond so... he  thought to practice his techno magic skills...

Now first he thought analyze the name TechoMagic Manifestation  means something  I will have or users must come up with a rough idea of the appearance, function and effects, the power filling in the blanks from there

Appearance- Inside a Roman Bathhouse lies the pond of strange colors such as green, black, sliver, blue. There was one pitch black cement like single stairway that led to the pond. There were two strange vortex in the middle on the 2 sides where 2 individual can sit and relax.,

Purpose- The black parts of the Water is supposed the represent the huge depth under the pond where it will take a while to explore, the Green represents this Super Mini World or Secondary Dimension with its all Mystical Properties being condensed into this water. The sliver represents the The sky in the super Mini World where all the cosmic energy is condensed. The blue colors which has the least amount of “space” represents the Madness of Azzu being controlled by Amiss and is now slowly forging itself into a weapon.

Effects- It’s warm, It speeds up the process of gaining total lordship over this secondary dimension, it allows for restoration of vitality and life of a person. It has condensed huge amounts of Koeta powers which has remained stagnating and unchanged since the Old Epoch. Now all of it condensed into this pond and when Amiss and Azzu finish bathing, the water is absorbed by the Weapon forged out of the Madness of Azzu and the powers of Amiss and this world combined.

Ok thought Amiss, then he boomed in his voice and said “Reality Virtualization, TechnoMagic Manifestation”. Then the pond Amiss was slowly chilling on turned into this:

Azzu was shocked not by the power of Amiss but because His voice itself seemed to have such power. The language he used was “English” but for some reason I and everyone else probably can understand it as our native language but when he uses an “Ability” as he calls it, it sounds strange but now I am bonded with Amiss I can understand it... based on her limited knowledge she tried to interpret the meaning of the words plus how they changed this Super Mini World... let’s see [Reality Virtualization], He can somehow changes fundamentally all the rules of reality and turns it into a single “Panel” as Amiss seems to call it which he can use to change reality and End sentient beings, shatter Koeta Characteristics and Uniqueness sounds simple but absolutely powerful... too powerful then there was [TechnoMagic Manifestation]  which was probably the combination of something of Technology based and Magic based objects’s power combined and using the imagination of Amiss... He created this. This is the power of Impossible Existence, This is the power of End Angelic Cosmos Dragon.

She sighed, she was thinking why was she so keen on over analyze, I could just ask him, I seem to scared of him for some reason... but I know that’s just fear for the unknown and terrifying... Never did she realize that such an Terrifying Unknown such as a Impossible Existence would turn out to be a Pure Young Adult who seems to admire me... This is such an weird turn of event for my life... but I embrace and love it for he was the One who helped me escape misery.

“Is this the primal fear of something that exist by defying not just the reality of this Universe but of Multiverse that came before this...” Azzu said

Azzu got  in  the water as when was also naturally naked, Azzu seemed hesitant but then her determination was firmer.

Amiss thought defying the realty of 2 different types of Existence Main Plane.

One was the Old Multiverse where he was a simple human who resonated with End Frequency which seemed to bring End God Nirvonis to life, then after the end of the Old Multiverse, Me and Eva were born Again not resurrection but... something far more absurd and beyond. We 3 are paradox, Not angels or Gods but Paradoxical Beings... Amiss honestly thought this was some bullshit but... it was truth that he is a Paradox. He didn’t like that Azzu was scared of him tho, that kind of hurts because I kinda feel like “Monster”.... then something in his mind flipped... He was thinking too much... just talk to her, if she is scared, I wanna know then clear the misunderstanding

Amiss asked “Primal Fear... I guess in a sense, I am a being from a Existence before this which in itself sounds bizarre but... it’s kinda cool” Amiss said kinda nervously

Azzu smiled warmly and said

“Yes, I am scared of what you, Eva, Ascen and Nirvonis imply, just meeting you and being intimate led to me bonding with you... which lead to me having most of the idea of the old Multiverse, I know that even you don’t know a lot of the Old Multiverse, sure you were a Physicist but never will you ever think that you became a Paradox in this New Universe. I am shocked to the core... I realize they my species being killed, the gods perishing, Or worlds burning down... all of this is meaningless... it seems even existence can change itself fundamentally, Once Existence was all of Multiverse, now Existence is all of this Singular Universe with all of its chaotic soup like Secondary Dimension. It changed itself...There are secrets in this universe that even gods are ignorant about... I was meaning to talk about what Nirvonis, You and Eva might be based on all i know”

“What is it” Amiss said puzzled

“An impossible Existence is what You 3 are, umm... impossibly Existence are rather unique.... they were supposed to what in your Old Multiverse would call “Theoretically Possible Things”.

“Impossible Existence are well....” Amiss said “I thought I was some kind of Paradoxical Being”

Azzu said “You got the right idea but it seems Paradox is part of reason why you are Impossible but that’s not all of but I don’t know more details than that”

“Let’s talk about Impossible Existence

What are Impossible Existence well something that makes even Eldritch Horros flee like they have seen their death itself. In a way Impossible Existence are... of or rather have  a form that literally cannot happen and/or exist and is considered to be impossible by divine,normal and eldritch standards. Their true forms cannot be grasped by mortal and eldritch/immortal, Old Gods or The YHWH alike and are not bound by the laws of universe. Reality itself may try to prevent their forms from being revealed/shown.

The user's forms aren't merely wrong or alien, they are completely impossible, meaning that there is literally no physical, supernatural or metaphysical way they can exist, and yet they still do, making their existence a direct defiance of all laws of existence and possibility.

What power do they have... well it’s rather vague but just knowing about it makes even Gods feel like shitting... they can create, shape and manipulate the impossible/impossibility, allowing them to make things not happen or prevent them happening, shape or create paradoxes, and control anything that lies beyond imagination/understanding, regardless if it's logical or illogical.

Things that are normally possible and easy to do, can be made impossible or illogical. Even details like facts, common sense, and absolute truths can be made to fail to work or make sense. User can make the simplest of tasks beyond difficult, make anything/everything fail to work, transcend rules/boundaries, and/or just outright ignore/defy anything they wish.”

“God Damn am I so fucking OP” Amiss chucked but he looked seriously at Azzu and said “Who is YHWH” Amiss said

“The True God, God goes by many names in the Bible, but he only has one personal name, spelled using four letters - YHWH. It truly has become an ineffable name: I nor your previous civilization know neither how it was pronounced in antiquity, or what it meant.

The practical reason for the mystery of its original pronunciation is that Hebrew is written without vowels. Technically, almost any combination of vowel sounds could have been used with those consonants, thus many different pronunciations are possible.

The other reason is more spiritual. The pronunciation of other biblical words were meticulously preserved for us by an unbroken chain of tradition passed on orally from generation to generation, until eventually it was put down in writing in Tiberias in the 10th century C.E. by Aaron ben Moses ben Asher, who refined the system of diacritic marks that Hebrew still uses to indicate vowel sounds.

But, this was not the case with the name of God.

This may seem odd. Why would the Jews preserve the pronunciation of all other words in the Bible but neglect to preserve the pronunciation of the one most important word, which appears in the Bible some 6,600 times - the name of God himself?”

Amiss seemed confused, he knew Azzu had his memories but why was she bring this up now... Amiss thought what he might learn will be abnormal

0