Chapter 33: Humans vs Goblins (III)
2.7k 8 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33: Humans vs Goblins (III)

When I saw the goblin commander charging directly at me, I immediately drank an Ironskin and swiftness potion, and concentrated my mind to its limit to enter the 'Slow motion' state.

Soon the world around me began to slow down and all my senses started improving exponentially.

However, although the goblin commander was supposed to be now a lot slower, his speed was still astonishingly fast.

How the hell is he so fast for such a heavy body?!!

This doesn't make sense in so many ways!

I jumped backwards and started creating distance with the Goblin commander before he could manage to reach me.

Luckily it seemed that I was still somehow a bit faster than him, probably thanks to my improved body, and the seemingly low aptitude for running the goblins had.

"C O M E  H E R E  L I T T L E  B A S T A R D! !" The goblin screamed at me while still being in slow-motion. Honestly, It was kinda funny.

Then let's see how much you can take...

I charged my bow and pointed directly at his eyes an arrow covered in fire.

This has worked most of the time so... let's see if it works this time as well.

*Swiiiiif*

The arrow flew at an incredible speed towards the eye of the Goblin commander, however, he tilted his head downwards and headbutted it directly with his forehead.

You have dealt 13 damage

The arrow immediately broke and was swept away after hitting the unexpectedly hard skull of the goblin. Leaving only a small scratch on it.

Oh, come on...

"I S  T H A T  A L L ?" The goblin smiled sadistically after seeing my disappointed and desperate face.

"Y O U  W I S H" I replied in slow-motion as well.

This time I tried something a bit different.

These are my special inventions bastard!!

I took out my new invention that looked like a water balloon from my inventory, and threw them directly at the floor behind me while I kept running. 

*SPLASH!!* The balloon exploded at the impact and released a great amount of gel on the floor.

Apart from being a great tool to cover an enemy in a really flammable gel, It was also slippery!

The enormous heavy body of the goblin and the great friction he created while running, became his doom when he ended up falling flat on his face to the ground due to slipping off thanks to the gel.

Alright!

*Chirp!*

Neo and his brothers, that were flying next to me started attacking the goblin repeatedly while he was still on the floor. Though their attacks did not even make him flinch in the slightest.

*Gulp*

*Gulp*

*Gulp*

"Bleh..." I was kinda disgusted of mana potion after having mana sickness, but the situation didn't allow me to worry about such things, so I ignored the disgust and kept concentrating on my opponent.

Now, let's begin once again with the 'drill operation'!

Huh?, why does he look even more angry now?

The goblin commander, that was now trying to stand up without falling again to the floor, saw me drinking the mana potion and became more enraged.

"H A V I N G  A  S N A C K  I N  T H E  M I D D L E  O F  T H E  B A T T L E,  H U H?!"

Oh shit, now he is pissed.

*STOMP!!*

The goblin used all his force and stomped the ground with his feet. Soon the floor broke in the shape of a spider-web, allowing him to properly stand without slipping on the debris of the broken floor.

*STOMP!!*

He kicked the ground once again, but this time using the force of the impact to launch himself at me at an astonishing velocity.

I couldn't even react properly at his movement, and before I could notice he was already above me with his sword high on the sky ready to split me in half.

Neo tried attacking him, but was not able to do anything to this giant.

Shit! 

Take this!

*PTZZZZZZZ!!*

I pointed my finger towards him and shot a small beam of water with a high pressure directly to his wide bloodshot eyes.

"AAAAAAAHHH!!!" The goblin close his eyes in pain due to receiving the high pressured beam of water directly on his eyes, blinding him temporally and allowing me to escape from his swing.

I rapidly rolled to the side desperately before his swing could reach me.

However, I was not fast enough...

*BOOOOM!!!* A small explosion appeared at the great impact the sword caused when it hit the ground.

You have received 171 Damage! 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

*Chirp!!*

I rolled through the ground while clenching my teeth in pain.

"You fucker!!"

Neo that saw my current state came over at full speed and started chirping at me in a worried tone.

My eyes kept twitching and my whole body got covered in cold sweat while I was trying my best not to fall to the ground and roll in pain.

My arm...

I moved my hand towards the side of my left arm and felt nothing but pure pain.

I lost an arm...

"...Huff... Puff..." My breathing was rough and my mind was feeling dizzy after receiving such a strike.

Luckily, I managed to just have a chopped arm, otherwise such a strike could have split me in half easily.

*Chirp!* Neo flew around me trying to find something to do to help me.

"...Huff... Huff..."

"...Huff... Puff... Huff..."

"...Heh... heh heh... What the hell is this?... I don't even know if my regeneration will be able to regenerate my arm. Maybe I'll have to use a mechanic arm..."

I laughed for not to cry.

I really felt like crying this time... I really really did...

But crying now could make this son of a bitch happy, so I held the urge...

"Does it hurt?" The goblin commander asked while massaging his eyes sightly.

"No, I barely felt it..." I grinned sightly at his condition

Lies, I'm on the verge on crying right now...

"I see..." The goblin managed to open his eyes and began approaching me slowly with his sword in hand.

*Tuth*

I felt to the ground after my body gave up to continue standing.

Fuck...

"Are you tired human?"

"Nah, you are just so weak that I don't need to be standing to defeat you" I replied in the most calm way my voice could afford when feeling this amount of pain.

A thick vein popped on top of his head after hearing my comment.

"I'm really going to enjoy chopping all your limbs while you scream for me to kill you. You have provoked who you shouldn't have little shit!!"

"LEAVE HIM ALONE MONSTER!!" Some soldiers started firing arrows towards him while other charged at him with their sword ready.

"SIR ASPEN!!"

"WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO KILL HIM" A lot of soldiers screamed in rage at seeing me in this state.

Even Neo assumed an offensive pose ready to attack the giant.

Hahaha... It really feels good to be protected like I'm some sort of defeated hero...

Sigh...

"DO NOT COME!!" I screamed loudly.

If they approach they could be executed instantly.

And of course I didn't want that...

"Shit..."

I'm really on a hard situation right now...

*Fuuuu...*

I gathered air before taking out my silver sword and pointing it directly at the goblin commander, using my only arm remaining while still being sited on the floor due to the pain.

"You still have the will to fight?" The goblin grinned evilly at my gesture.

"Something like that..." I grinned back

I looked at my status

Name: Aspen (Aeron) 

[Human...]

Age: 19 (38)

-Status: 

[Hp: 31/240]  [Mana: 13/40]

[Bleeding: can't  auto-regenerate HP] (5 hours left)

Luckily, it seems I can't die from blood loss.

Or at least not from just this much... 

*Step*

*Step*

*Step*

The goblin commander arrived in front of me while looking at my sword with a grin.

"Its over for you human, and I must say, you are one of the most despicable beings I have seen in my entire life. However, for managing to  injure me, I will allow you to taste a quick death. Consider yourself lucky that I don't have the time to torture you... I still have to find that dryad that is helping you huma-"

"You talk way too much" 

*Tuth!*

I threw my sword at his head, however, it just ended up bouncing from it like it hit a really solid wall.

"Welp, It was worth trying" I shrugged

The goblin snorted before raising his giant sword in the air.

"Farewell human, I hope you suffer in the afterli-"

*TUTH!!*

Before he could finish my execution, a giant boulder appeared from nowhere and smashed the giant commander away. Sending him flying in the other direction, far away from the walls.

You have dealt 354 damage

"Heh... I call that the 'Tree-catapult' operation, bitch"

I quickly stopped controlling the tree in the distance that launched that rock and fell to the ground exhausted.

...

Yeah, fuck you too, Mr goblin...


That's all for today guys.

I need to tell you that after the war arc ends I'll make a small pause in writing chapters, as I need to do something in another site respecting the story.

Webnovel to be exact. 

I might as well edit and correct a few of the old chapters while I'm at it

So I'll be a bit busy doing that.

I'll try to do it fast so that you don't stop getting chapters for so long.

Anyways, tell me your opinions of the chapter on the comments.

And goodbye.

 

102