Chapter 43: Time skip attacks again
2.6k 8 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43: Time skip attacks again

...

Three months have passed since I built my new home. 

I expanded added a few more rooms so it could be more organized when it came to crafting tools, forging materials, and creating potions.

I also built a giant wall that encircled a great area of at least 100 meters radius around my house, so I could have enough space to build more things in the future, and to prevent monsters like slimes from entering accidentally while jumping around. 

Of course, I also planted a few sunflowers around this place, to make sure monsters didn't approach this place. Which worked perfectly, as I always see that at night, zombies always roam outside this area.

Of course, during these three months I didn't only build this place. I also went mining a few more times, with the hope that I could be able to find more Life crystals.

Fortunately, my trips to the underground were not completely futile, as I was able to find two more Life Crystals! Thus increasing my max HP by 80!!

Name: Aspen (Aeron) 

[Human...]

Age: 20 (39)

-Status: 

[Hp: 320/320]  [Mana: 40/40]

 

Strength: 35 [Max]

 

Stamina: 35 [Max]

 

Resistance: 35 [Max]

 

Defense: 16 [Full Gold Armor set equipped]

 

Comprehension: 24

 

Mental stability: 30

 

Mental power: 25

And of course, I also managed to gather a lot more resources in those caves!

Though I also had to fight a lot of bats in order to get them...

[FURNITURE]

-Work Bench.

-Furnace

-Anvil

 

[WEAPONS]

-Deadly wooden sword.

-Gold broadsword

-Gold bow.

-Wooden yoyo

 

[TOOLS]

-Wooden hammer.

-Light Gold pickaxe.

-Sharp iron axe.

-Reinforced Fishing Pole.

 

[POTIONS]

-Bottle x30 (Max)

-Bottled water x30 (Max)

-Lesser healing potion x30 (Max)

-Lesser healing potion x25 

-Ironskin potion x30 (Max)

-Ironskin potion x30 (Max)

-Ironskin potion x30 (Max)

-Hunter potion x7

-Dangersense potion x8

-Night owl potion x24

-Regeneration potion x30 (Max)

-Regeneration potion x24

-Swiftness potion x10

 

[ARMOR]

-Gold Helmet. [Equipped]

-Gold Chainmail. [Equipped]

-Gold Greaves. [Equipped]

-Platinum Helmet.

-Platinum Greaves.

-Familiar wig. [Vanity equipped]

-Familiar shirt [Vanity equipped]

-Familiar pants [Vanity equipped]

 

[MATERIALS]

-Torches x962 

-Wood: 536

-Stone: 224

-Sand: 267

-Dirt: 525

-Tomatoes x10

-Bread: x25

-Platinum bar x13

-Gold bar x27

-Iron bar x95

-Dried meat x243

-Gel x999 (Max)

-Map

-Sapphire 7

-Diamond 3

-Flaming Arrow x999 (Max)

-Fallen star x1

...

Available slots: 12

So as you see, I upgraded a lot of my weapons and armor.

During my adventures on the caves I mined a lot of gold and platinum ore, so after going out of the cave I immediately made the full set of Gold and equipped it to improve my defense.

Though I couldn't make the Platinum Chainmail because when I came out of the cave I noticed that I ended up short in Platinum ore for making it.

So the full Platinum set will have to wait...

And before you ask... Yes, gold is somehow stronger and harder than Iron, steel and Silver...  Only surpassed in hardness by Platinum, that's how it is in this world.

Also, during those adventures I found some sapphire and diamond shards. Which will help me craft one of the most important and essential items for my survival

Light sabers!

Just joking, those things are pretty useless.

Hmm... But maybe here in reality, they could actually work... who knows.  

Any help is needed after all... 

Anyways, the Important item I was talking about is the 'Grappling hook' and its variations. Using gems I can craft one of the many variations the 'grappling hook' has.

That way I can pull my self towards any surface at extreme speed like sp*derman! Which will make exploring caves a lot faster and easier.

Hmm... this reminds me of a certain series about giant titans trying to eat humans... Humans used something similar to grappling hooks there...

I could have explored the caves a bit deeper, so I could find more platinum or gems... But the last time I did that, I almost received a "Giant Shelly" straight to my face. It's like a snail, but way BIGGER, and they launch themselves like a cannon towards you.

Luckily I dodged it.

When it hit the wall behind me, the stones were completely shattered. So I decided to not go down for a bit, at least until I got more powerful weapons and maybe a stronger armor.

There's no way I'm receiving that attack straight to my face, it could instantly shatter my skull into dust.

And as for the fallen star you can see in my inventory... Well...

It happened a month ago. I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom to let out my impurities, and looked coincidentally at the window the moment a star was falling from the sky.

And it was fucking near my house...

So like any other normal person could do, I left my house and started looking for the fallen star.

And holy Molly, it was really strange seeing it in real life, as it had the shape of a literal 'star'. Like a yellow glowing rock with five pointy tips, the only difference with a rock was that this one seemed partly ethereal. It somehow felt like it was in a solid, liquid, and gaseous state at the same time.

Really a strange thing to see, but I picked it anyways. Who could refuse such a beautiful gift from the heavens?

Now I only needed 4 Fallen stars more so I could increase my max Mana!

...

*Yawn...*

As I stopped contemplating my own progress for the last few months, I got up from my bed, and decided to go out of my house to stretch a bit.

*Click*

As I opened the door, a certain blond woman could be seen in the distance chopping wood, as it was already winter, and the morning was kinda cold.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. That woman is now my neighbor.

"Good morning Claire"

Yeah, I also stopped calling her 'you'. So she couldn't think I forgot her name.

Not that I have ever done that...

"Hmm good morning..." Claire answered in a cold tone.

She built her own house next to mine. And yes, on her OWN. 

After I made her spend the night inside a hole in the ground, she refused to spend another night like that, so she started chopping down some trees in the forest and built her own house. 

Honestly, her strength is abnormal. She could carry 2 thick logs on her shoulders with ease. I first thought she was some kind of gorilla. But then I remembered the [Human+] thing. So I guess it makes sense?

She also refused to leave, and after I made her spend the night inside that small hole, she became less friendly with me. Which fortunately also meant she stopped asking for my blood.

Though she still refused to leave.

Why didn't I allow her to spend the night inside my home?

First, because I only have ONE bed. And I'm not sharing it.

Second, because I don't want to sleep in the same house with someone that may stab me any moment to take my blood.

Nope, that's a no no for me.

Even more when she actually had that much strength!

That was just terrifying!

Anyways, after greeting her, I started jogging through the forest to stretch my body a little.

...

"Huff... Huff..."

Hmm... Now that I think about it...

"What should I do today...?"

I already visited Balroc city a few days ago... So I guess I can go mining for a few days?

Hmm... but honestly I'm tired of mining...

Hmm?

That was when something came to my mind.

...

"Should I go do some tourism at the elf Kingdom?"


That's the chapter of today guys!

After a time skip Aspen became even more OP! But it all has a purpose.

I'm just preparing him for what's to come.

I'm gonna give you guys a small hint of the mini arc that's to come.

One of the next chapters will be titled like this: "The fugitive"

Write your theories in the comment section!

Bye bye~

102