Prologue
790 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was twenty-five years old when I had finally met the woman of my life, a gorgeous babe, if I had to say so myself. She had the figure of an hourglass, nice rich tanned skin, the smile of hers in accompanying her blonde hair was so radiant.

The most important thing to me was that she was not flat anywhere, although not as defining as some women get but good enough.

We met through a friend of mine.

We got to know each other, but the thing that hooked us together was Pokémon.

We would spend hours debating the best Pokémon in battle, for contests, or just look cool.

At first, it was rough trying to get close to her. I was utterly clueless as to how to start a conversation with women.

Forgive me for my lack of experience.

But even then, I had to try, which ended up with success.

We would go out to watch movies together. Hang out together around the mall, even going to the beach at times.

I guess I forgot to mention that I lived in California.

Pretty nice weather if I say so myself.

After one of our dates were over, and I had dropped her off at her home.

It was pretty late at night, so I decided to return home.

I returned home, to which I greeted my parents, who were in the living room.

Telling them that I had been out with Linda watching a movie that she wanted to watch for a couple of months.

Afterward, I headed upstairs. I entered my bedroom and jumped onto my bed, ready to sleep.

It was only after a few seconds of closing my eyes, I realized that my parents had died in a car crash seven years ago when I had just turned eighteen.

Then I got up in a frightened state, I was covered with sweat, it was midnight when I looked at the clock.

I tried and remember what happened only to realize that it had been all a dream.

There was no Linda. Of course, why would a woman like her like me?

In the first place, I didn't have any friends; how could I let such a detail pass me by.

Huu

I got up and headed to my door, planning on going to the bathroom to clean up a bit, but I was met with white when I opened my door.

So I closed the door, waited a few seconds, then open it back again.

It was the hallway to the rest of my apartment. Which reminded me that I don't own a house.

I was tense. I didn't know why I looked around my apartment expecting something to happen, but nothing did.

I don't even know why I expected something as it was the middle of the night.

Unless someone wanted to rob me, but I have nothing to give either way.

That was until I felt a sense of pain near my abdomen.

Looking down, I could see the faint edge of something poking out the side of my stomach.

I felt a tug at my bag as I watch the thing sticking out my side retract back out from my bac.

I happen so suddenly I didn't know how to react.

It wasn't till I felt the second puncture going through my body that I scream.

But I couldn't as the person behind me covered my mouth.

Who would have thought that I would have been murdered?

That was the last thought on my mind as my sense of existence faded.

-------

Somewhere far off in a different dimension, in a world where creatures capable of using thunder, ice, water, fire, earth, wind, and many other abilities exist.

A world where people would catch said creatures, called Pokémon.

With Pokémon, bonds would be created, lasting them a lifetime. People used Pokémon as pets, others trained them for battle showing the skills of both the trainer and Pokémon, for contest showing the beauty of the Pokémon and its trainer. For some, a Pokémon is a tool used for their ambition showing no care towards the Pokémon. Such behavior is intolerable in this world.

-------

Waahahah! Waaah!

As the screams of the newborn child resound through the hospital room.

"Congratulation, it's a boy!" replied a nurse as she handed the woman who looked to be in her late twenties who had just gone through labor her child. The woman covered in sweat has her face flushed from the work she had to go through. She was an obvious beauty from a glance, with her dark raven hair and green eyes. Showing a sweet smile as she glances at the child of the love of her life.

"Honey, What should we name him?" responded a man with brown hair and blue eyes, a relatively decent looking man with a prominent jawline with some stubble. He had broad shoulders enough to show he was healthy and built.

The woman kept looking at her son, wondering what name would best fit her first child. She looked at her husband, "I want to name him after my grandfather, Shawn."

14