prolog The Start of it all
746 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

in a world not like ours where magic is present we find our main character just a baby at the time in a slave market looked after by a cowgirl beastman.

our main character just showed up one day at the porch of the establishment and the slaver thinking free money took them in and forced the cowgirl to take care of them. 

the cowgirl fearfull of the slaver did as she was told even though she has never breastfeed a baby before. she winced at the pain from the baby sucking but put through it as she knows not only will she be in trouble but the poor baby would be punished more so than it will be its whole life. 

3 months past and the slaver walked into the cellrooms where the slaves where kept with a nobleman.

slaver "here we are sir the cellroom where i keep all the slaves. is there a piticular type your looking for? human elf dwarf beastman young or old we can provide it." 

the slaver was saying this while walking behind the nobleman they walked down the rows while the nobleman looked into the cells trying to find one he likes then he stubled upon the cowgirl playing with our mc trying to teach them how to crawl. upon seeing the nobleman she picked up our mc and hide in the corner. the nobleman seeing this angry asked the slaver a question

nobleman "why does this cow bitch have a kid? i thought i said dont show me broken goods"

his face looked like thunder but the slaver knowing this quickly explained.

slaver "i did this isnt her kid i found it at my porch a couple of months ago and thought of making a buy one get one you can raise deal with a lucky customer and told the cowgirl to feed and take care of it"

the slaver hurried to explain this as he knows some people have a fetish for having a sex slave they can have the now and one they can raise for there children.

the nobleman was one such person. he looked in the cage and decided to purchace them both.

after going through the procedure the nobleman gained our mc and the cowgirl as slaves even though the slave mark hurt then he didnt care they cant go agenst him now.

after taking them out to his carriage he ordered the driver to take them home. but as it was a couple of hours drive he decided to have some fun.

nobleman "i order you to put the kid down and you kid i order you to stay still and quiet"

he said with a sadistic and perverted look on his face. the cowgirl tried her best to resist but the creast forced her to do exactly as told regardless of what it is. so she ended up putting the kid down. after doing such she begged to let her cover the kids eyes and is willing to do anything to make sure the kid doesnt see this. the nobleman gave it a though and agreed as showing what he planed to young can damage the kid and it wouldnt be a good sex slave when its older for his own kid to play with.

upon covering the kids eyes the cowgirl was ordered to get on her knees and give the nobleman a blowjob. tearfull she did as she was told. she went down on her knees slowly pulled down his pants and exposed the worst looking penis she even seen. and she seen a lot of them due to being in a slave den. crying but haveing to do it she started licking the penis's tip with her mouth and then slowly putting it deeper and deeper in her mouth moving slowly as she was ordered to. all while crying in her heart. shortly after going as deep as she feels like she can go her head was grabbed and forced to go deeper. she just sat there and stopped moving as the pain of this disgusting possibly deseased penis was going into her mouth. and then he came into her mouth with a grunt and ordered her to swallow. with tears in her eyes she did.

satisfied for the time being he let her sit up on the carraige. but not even a hour later when tehy where on the widerness on the way back to his home he decided he couldnt wait. he ordered her to strip and she did so while crying. but before he could order her to do more the carriage shock and everything turned black.

a couple of days later news of a nobleman dieing and a new dungeon appeared spread. the slaver was caught and interrogated but found not guilty of murder and the people in the carriage including our mc was pronounced dead.

little did they know that our mc was protected by the cowgirl as she wasnt given any other order than to strip so when the dungeon spawned she protected our mc with her life. our mc now in a dungeon all alone heared a voice

welcome child to the dungeon of the world magician.

the dungeon refused to let our mc die as it was a baby and didnt know much and as such was the perfect canidate to become the world magician. years past our mc learned so much spells that time space life or death meant nothing to them. they could get the information of the world there on with just a cast of magic and even had there own world producing magic inside them. out of bordom they looked into there world and looked at what everyone was doing. noticeing fights love and even child birth our mc decided to explore the worlds and experience things they never experienced before. because after all whats gender sexuallity and race to a being thats basically a god.

and this starts the jouney of our mc. where they can go to any world they want stay as long as they want and influence the world as they see fit.

where will they go? what will they do? find out in the chapters to come.

 

 

1if you want certain situations or worlds please let me know this is a story not only for me but for you. and i hope to get better at writting. the one in this situation i didnt do well as i hate the thought of it but was nessasery in the story much much later on.

6