Volume 1. Prologue
153 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is lily heart. I am a 19-year-old Military officer in training. My looks are average, with pink and blue hairs, dark brown eyes and height is a little average. I live in the city of Hortux in the year 3163.

I start walking up the stairs slowly, it feels endless every step I take, Some sweat falls down my face hitting the ground. 

All of a sudden, a hard hand grabs my head, unlike the others, it was a hand that handed me fear, nervousness. his voice yells into my ear as I Shake In Fear, “you are late.”

"I am so sorry, sir" I said in fear while was turned to look at them.

"just don't do it again, follow me up to the base to my room now" he said while walks up the stairs case.

"yes sir, I am guess you are captain zeaf" i said while i follow him.

"Yes i am you idiot" he said in a furious and mad voice.

what's up in his pants start thinking to myself while follow him in to the building,  The building looks brand new with blue and while all over the walls.  There is a lot of armed guards armed to the teeth around here, They are holding swords, guns and some magic gear.

A man stop the both of us.

"Sir, we have a big plan" The men said while  looks worried and scared. i have He had his left hand on his gun just in case for something but for what. 

"you wait here, Don't move from this spot" said Captain zeaf  while he walks awawy from with the men.

"Yes, Captain zeaf" I yelled at him. Darkness appears and I feel like somebody's touching me now, on my right hip and my  left shoulders, My body starts to tense up.

I'll look around the room and see a lot of guards running past me with bigger weapons than before, They have magic cannons in there hands. Maybe there's a giant monster near us like a howler Beas or something bigger. Hmmmm

I slowly follow the guards to where they are going while I am thinking he's going to kill me now but I really need to see what's going on, maybe if I take a quick peek and see and go back I won't get in trouble. I hit myself on the head to make myself Focus.

I turn my head around the corner and see the guards fighting a woman with a giant red sword, The woman looks tall but skinny, She was wearing a red coat with black short shorts. I get my Angel blasters from my belt. I jump out from the corner and point my angel blasters at her.

"freeze" I said nervously while I my arm's Shake.

"My oh, My oh, aren't you a cutie" she said while takes her sword out of a guard, Her sword is covered in blood. She walks close to me with a a big smirk on her.

"Don't move every closer, you" I said, I tried to pull the trigger but some reason, I can't. My hands start shaking faster every step she gets closer to me. my eyes get whiter.

"How cute, you're scared of me" she said, she keep on moving closer to me while she giggling loudly.

suddenly out of nowhere, The room goes dark, I feel like somebody's grabbing me but my legs and my back. I start hitting around me, Trying to break out.

"Stop it, I'm on your side" said the the thing carrying me, His hands feel big and hairy. 

We walk out of the darkness into a office with a lot book shelves in there, red carpet on the floor and a lot of paperwork on a desk. I look  up at the hanging me and i see a hairy beast men, HE was long while hair, He covered in brown fur, He has large metal arms and he's also wearing blue and white pants.

"Can you please put me down sir" I said while I looked nervous.

"sure, you can call me Commander Wilson" said Wilson, he puts me down on the ground, He smile at me with a creepy smile.

"ok.... Commander Wilson" I said  while i try not to look terrified since this is my first time seeing a beast men in my life .

"you wait here now for captain zeaf, girl" He said while he left the room, He slams the door behind them.

8