Volume 1 Chapter 5, the bad side
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We slowly walking into the bad side of the city,. the first step I take in, I feel like there's a million eyes watching me and waiting for the best time to strike at me.

"Before we fully go in, keep your eyes open and your guard up" she said she moves slowly into the bad side.

"Ok get it" I said well I nervously follow her deeper into the part. I know it's a few eyes from multiple windows stared at me.

"Don't mind them staring at you oh, they just don't like newcomers" she said, well she keeps on walking ahead.

"It's really not that easy to ignore them" I said while I stare back at them nervously.

"Will this make it easier then to ignore them" she says while she  holds her hand open. I just stare at her blankly while as she stares at me back. With those beautiful light blue eyes.

"Aren't you going to take my hand" she said. I slowly walk over to her and lightly put my hand on hers. She lightly grabs my hand. Her hand feels really soft and warm, I began to get more nervous and flustered.

"We probably should get back on task now" I said, I slightly turn my head away from her.

We didn't get on the Walk of each other holding each other's hand.

I begin to imagine her laying on top of me, her head move softly around on top of my breast. I wrap my hands around her tightly well I feel her warm body pressing against mine even more. Suddenly everything starts to shake around me. I look over to see the bunny real killer was shaking me over and over again fiercely.

"Can you please stop shaking me" I said. I begin to feel dizzy and nauseous from how fast she's taking me. She takes her hands off of me.

 "So we're at the place but I think you really didn't realize because you were in the clouds again" she said. in a angry voice while she slowly takes her chained up from her back.

"Well well well looky what we have here" a mysterious voice from the darkness said. I correctly pull up my angel blasters and point them at the darkness well the bunny killer stairs at the darkness.

2