Chapter 12: Scouting (Part 3-Deployment)
370 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Exactly two days had passed, Me, Maule and the woman who was still keeping her distance from us. One thing that bugged me, why the hell didn’t she escape last night, she literally had a long time frame to escape us.

Well, that’s none of my business, she didn’t try to escape, then so be it.

Come to think of it, this is the second day since I ordered the execution of ‘Emergency Droid Crew’. What is happening, well I mean the AI's are literally just the remaining knowledgeable crew I have left.

I decided to start preparing for my departure in this forest and try to explore more about this land. As I stood up, I looked at the woman who was still vigilant and keeping her distance from us, look at me with a glare.

Both of us looked each other in the eye, before she said something of unknown language.

[what do you want from me?]

I was unable to understand.

“Micron?”

I requested my Nanomachine to try and translate her language.

“Translating… [What are you planning on doing to me] is what she said, that is a rough translation as this language or dialect is not recorded in my database.”

He announced, stating that what she said was ‘what are we planning to do to her’. And that was just a rough translation.

“Can’t you translate for me?”

“That is impossible, Admiral, I am a nanomachine that supports and monitors your body, and your body’s condition. External use is limited and near impossible, Admiral.”

That sucks.

“well then give me a rough translation, of ‘were moving come with us’ I’ll try and pronounce it.”

“Roger.”

My nanomachine took a moment before translating it.

“[We move now come now]… That is a rough translation of what you requested, Admiral.”

“that’ll do.”

I looked closer at the woman, and with a voice loud enough to reach her distance, I said.

[We move now come now]

I said to her. She replied with a confused face at first, before going a little aggressive.

In a loud voice she shouted.

[Are you disrespecting royalty?!]

She shouted at me, aggressively, but again I was unable to understand. But now that she talked I can get my nanomachine to automatically translate it.

“[Disrespecting royalty]… That is it’s rough translation, Admiral.”

Royalty… isn’t that great news, that means I can use her for diplomatic negotiations or make her into one of my puppets, those are just some underhanded strategies those damn politicians know, who knew it would come in handy.

People with status of Royalty were people that hold a massive amount of power and influence, well it depends on what kind of monarchy, maybe a constitutional monarch or an absolute monarch, I need the latter.

I was going to kill her off since she started going aggressive towards me, but since she’s royalty, better use her to my advantage.

I decided to not talk any further and signal Maule to knock her out again. He followed the order and use his screech again on the alerted and vigilant girl, but this time it was unable to knock her out completely like last time, this time she only staggered, she seems to have become dizzy and losing energy.

Well I can wait.

I slowly waited for her to lose her energy and collapse, that was when my transmitter started going off.

Are they finally finish with the preparations?

I took my transmitter from one of my pouches, and answered it.

“Admiral, All ships have activated their ‘Emergency crew’, We are preparing the deployment of the scout drones.”

Good, once I scout this planet’s regions, I can use this girl’s power as royalty to my advantage. This is getting quite easier. Now the only thing that I don’t want is that this place is filled with disadvantageous events.

“Well, start the deployment I’ll would like all three of you to report back to me in a weeks’ time.”

“Understood, Admiral! We shall deploy the scout drones at once!”

She saluted before her hologram disappeared from my transmitter.

As for the girl of royalty, she started collapsing on the ground, losing consciousness. Hopefully Maule Screech won’t have any negative side effects.

***

Fleet 297th Flagship, Dreadnought “Black Baron”, Bridge, Off the orbit of the planet.

“Attention to all crew of the Dreadnought “Black Baron”!, I, the Ship’s AI, Lisa, will relay the orders from the Admiral. ‘We shall start Immediate Deployment of Scout Drones no. 1-10.’ This is the order from the Admiral, and you shall follow this with outmost responsibility!”

“Roger”

“Roger”

“Roger”

The Battle Droids that filled the bridge as the “Emergency Crew” Responded. They started preparations for the deployment of the 10 scout Drones. For maximum management and surveillance, 10 droids will manually control the deployed scout drones as pilots.

***

Flagship, Dreadnought “Black Baron”, Drone Hangars, Off the orbit of the planet.

“Orders relayed, following orders, Following orders.”

A droid announced, before the other droids started moving. Inside the Drone Hangar, which was an entirely different hangar from normal hangars. They started moving the scout drones to their launching position. Using a small indoor crane, they moved the scout drones from their storages to their launch positions.

With utmost speed, they finished lining the 10 scout drones to position.

“Preparation complete, Preparation complete, Relaying orders to bridge.”

***

Flagship, Dreadnought “Black Baron”, Bridge, Off the orbit of the planet.

“Captain! Captain! Preparation for launch, Complete, waiting for orders to commence launch.”

A Droid announced at the bridge while staring at the ship’s AI, Lisa. To which she nodded back and replied.

“I permit, Commence the Launching and deployment procedure.”

“Roger, Roger, Relaying Command.”

***

Flagship, Dreadnought “Black Baron”, Drone Hangars, Off the orbit of the planet.

“Orders Received, Orders Receive, Commencing Launch sequence and Deployment Procedure. Awaiting pilot’s confirmation.”

A droid announced, waiting for the scout drone’s manual pilots’ confirmation for deployment. A few seconds passed then confirmation from the pilots was reported to the droid, and all were confirmed and prepared for Deployment.

The Droid Signaled the hangar’s control room with a hand signal. Inside the hangar’s control room, the droid inside it had pressed the buttons for launch, He responded back to the signaler droid with a nod, and the Launch procedure was prepared.

The signaler droid seeing the nod, announced.

“Sequence for Launch Complete, sequence for Launch Complete, Wait for my order’s for Launch.”

The droid looked at his surrounding and noticed that the other droids had already lined up against the hangar’s walls.

“Launch in process, launch in process, Pilot’s prepare your thrusters and wait for my signal.”

The drone waited for a minute before starting the countdown.

“Prepare for launch, Prepare for launch in 3… 2…. 1… Launch the drones.”

The Droid Announced inside the hangar room. To which the scout drones started launching to space, one by one they left the dreadnought’s drone hangar and onto space and the planet's orbit.

***

Flagship, Dreadnought “Black Baron”, Bridge, Off the orbit of the planet.

“Captain, Captain, Launch is successful all scout drones have successfully launched onto space and to the planet's orbit.”

Lisa looked at the droid that reported, and replied with a straight face and nodded back.

“Good, connect me with the other AI’s, I need to ask if they successfully launched theirs.”

She announced to the bridge to which a droid followed and connected her to the fleet’s communication system, inside the screen the other two Ai’s can be seen in attention, waiting for their Senior’s question.

“Were your drones able to successfully launch?”

Lisa asked to the two other AI’s, In which the Two AI’s responded in Unison.

“Yes, Senior!”

Lisa Smiled back at them, and announced.

“Then order your drones to scout the planet, we must support and protect the Admiral at all cost.”

“Yes, Senior!”

They again, responded in unison.

***

Off the planet’s orbit, a total of 30 scout drones had been successfully deployed into space and onto planet's orbit, and hearing their officer’s command, they started their descent onto the planet.

14