Chapter 7- Mysterious Youth
144 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru- Yuki and Awakening world

Chapter 7- Mysterious Youth

 

Mikan walked toward them with a smile as she looked at Rito with a smile and twinkle in her eyes, Rito was little stun as he thought ‘What’s up with Mikan, why did she…’ and looked at Mikan smiling politely at Haruna saying “Haruna –San, Good evening.”

Haruna smiled as she knew Rito and Mikan's relation and smiled politely saying out “Good evening Mikan –San.” While shifting a little as she leaves some room for Mikan to sit by her side, on which Mikan sat and greeted “Hello, Umm, how shall I call you big sister.” Mikan looked at Risa, who was smiling at Mikan with different light.

“Hello, my name is Risa! Yuki classmate and friend of Haruna.”…Risa smiled as she nodded her head while Rito felt that Risa had something up in her mind while he recalls Risa's habit of grabbing ‘that’ so he took out his guard since he didn’t want Mikan to be embarrassed as his brother it was his job. Risa was thinking of measuring those but as she notices Rito's gaze and looked at Rito, she knew he was about to move.

‘He –he, stop me if you can.’ Risa smiled at Rito while Rito who got challenge felt a fire burning in his eyes as he looked back at Risa boldly. ‘No matter what, today I shall protect my sister.’ Risa was about to stand in front of Mikan when they heard Mikan speaking “Sorry, I won’t order something, since I wanted to meet up with my classmates, so I had to leave now, originally I only wanted to greet everyone.”

Looking at Mikan going away, Risa and Rito stun while after sometime Rito reveals a victorious smile as he looked at Risa who was wallowing in her defeat with the look ‘What are you proud about on defeating a girl.’ This almost made Rito burst out in anger but he controlled it.

 

After the date ended Lala and Rito walked toward the home, while crossing the bridge on the side Rito felt something wrong which only lasted for a second as it disappeared, Rito was thinking about to integrate 50 percent of evolution tonight since he at first was only able to 20 % but now he felt like at night he might be able to integrate more 30% increasing his strength, dexterity, and Agility, while vitality and intelligence were integrated at max at his first evolution so his body won’t take much toll this time given he is only adopting 30% of rest three attributes only.

When he felt mana inside his body a little restless while passing through the colony but Rito saw a familiar face walking around nervously on which Lala shouted “Shimizu –San.” on which Shimizu who was quite nervous jumped and her telekinesis went off, causing Rito to fall on Lala.

“Ouch, Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! He- Hmmm! Hel- Hmmm!” Rito felt suffocated as he was not able to see what was going on but whatever he was kissing was really bouncy. “Rito, where are you –u kissing, that’s not a goo- od place, Hmmm! Aaahhh!” Lala looked at Rito who was almost suffocated to death by her mounds, while White foam started coming out of his mouth.

“Rito, get a hold of yourself.”

“Ahh! Ahahaha! Lala first gets up from my- y chest.” Rito shouted as he exclaimed if not for his improved vitality, Rito was sure he could have died just now, after sitting Shimizu san brought a cold drink from the vending as Rito was sitting on the bench in the park while Lala was apologizing to him “Sorry! Rito! But I was taken by surprise by Shimizu san telekinesis.” On which Shimizu started apologizing to Rito too.

“Sorry, Yuki –San, Lala –San, but today I don’t know why but was feeling chill coming from somewhere, what was that anyway.” Shimizu looked around to see no one, but Rito knew due to Shimizu being ‘that’ she had an acute sense plus he also detected something which is currently hidden from them.

“Shimizu –San, if you don’t mind, you should come with us to our house since I felt something wrong since I crossed the bridge and in this manner, you can also see my home,” Rito asked since Shimizu was their friend and he couldn’t let her suffer as he trusted his instinct after awakening.

“Heh –h, Yuki –San you are asking for me to go with you.” Shimizu was shocked as she looked at Rito, who turned and looked at her with a smile and node, as he explained “Shimizu –San, you are a good friend of mine and I can’t just let you alone in a trouble like that, as we- -ell (Rito felt a little embarrassed as his face become a little red as he scratched) there is Lala, Mikan and we call Justin too if something comes up to trouble us.”

“Listen to Rito, he seemed worried about you.” Lala chimed as she held Shimizu's hand and smiled, while that ‘Righteous & Innocent’ aura compelled Shimizu to agree, when the trio started to walk out of the park they saw several punks coming from the entrance while they crossed each other, at that juncture Rito looked back at the guy since the evolution he was able to perceive danger coming from that guy.

His eyes glimmer while Rito felt a little nervous, due to the person reaction on which he held a smile as he looked at Rito without a word Rito knew that he was noticed only by taking a glimpse of that guy when he heard the quest notification [Investigate the mysterious boy.]

[Follow the guy without letting him notice your presence.]

[Quest accepts or not.]

[Reward: 2000 Exp, 10 copper coins, 100 System Points.]

 

Looking back Rito accepted the mission as he formulated and looked at Lala, who called him out “Lala! I need to go. I- I had something –g.” when Lala smiled and hugged Rito arm saying “I’ll go with you, I know it had to do with that guy and I felt his presence to be quite dangerous.”

“Sure.”

After which Shimizu –San also nodded as she followed the duo, while in her mind she had a faint trace of warmth as she thought ‘Yuki –Kun, you are too kind, I can guess you are following him for my sake since the feeling of danger that guy radiated is similar to what I had felt that time.’ As she gazes at Rito's face.

In this point, Shimizu was quite correct since the way Rito is he would possibly avoid this disaster like quest and knew it could be dangerous then he thought but he remembers Shimizu word and knew if he chooses not to then he might lose an important friend like her.

Yuki and Others tried to follow the guy but unknown to them, when did that guy just disappear from their sight, Yuki sighed as he was quite fortunate that this quest of his didn’t have any penalty.

After looking around for some time Rito and others could only helplessly sigh as they tried to return home, plus with Rito and Lala insistent Shimizu had no choice but to go with them, on the note, Rito contacted Dr. Mikado and explained to her about the situation while he also reassures her that he will take care of Shimizu until they found about the threat they are dealing with given he also warned her to take care of herself since the threat real target can also be her since Shimizu work at her clinic after all.

“Arah! Do you want me to live with you guys too?” Mikado smiled on her phone as she spoke in a mature manner, causing Rito on the other side to cough out his fit. “Mikado Sensei please don’t joke around like this.”

“Ha-ha! It’s good to be young.”

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

6