Chapter 9- Shouko Nishimiya
117 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru- Yuki and Awaken World

Chapter – 9

 

Looking at the new dawn, Rito smiled and stretched his body while he walked down the stairs as he looked around to find no one around, as he heard “Rito! Are you ready or you are going to be late?” On which Rito smiled as he rushed toward the bathroom for a shower while activating to evolve 100% with which his real-life stats will be equal to Game stats, since the first evolution his body didn’t excrete much of the impurity.

After Rito came out he saw Lala wearing school uniform and smiling at him, looking at the table set of breakfast, Rito finishes his eating and walked out together with Lala.

Shouko Nishimiya, a normal High school girl, but for her, this high school is nothing more than a nightmare since childhood she had been subjected to many kinds of a bully and differential treatments while her only inability was that she was not able to hear other and speak to other, given her mother was a courageous woman as she had been motivating her to attend among normal kids so that she could stand up to normal society.

Beside today she had come back to the city which once harbors one of the darkest moment of her childhood, and she had to face the same familiar face she once tried to forget, on the contrary, her mother had transferred her to a new high school called Sainan High School. As she walked out of her house she saw a blue-haired girl she was introduced to yesterday, yes her name was Haruna Sairenji and from her yesterday night experience she had taken a liking to her kind nature.

“Good morning Nishimiya –San.” Haruna smiled as she looked at her new neighbor they had met yesterday, while given the condition Nishimiya had gone through Haruna felt a little sorry and a little close too, her sister talked about Nishimiya after they were gone yesterday and told her ‘Haruna, Nishimiya is a good girl I hope you can help her around, plus given a friend of yours can definitely help her, hmm! What was his name yeah right ‘Yuki Rito’ right since only kindness can melt this girl self-cover.’

 

“What’s with Onee- Chan, how can this thing involve Yuki- Kun?” Haruna thought as she smiled at Nishimiya where she looked at Haruna and nodded, while a little timid flash can be seen inside her eyes.

“Good morning Sairenji –San.”[Wrote on her Phone.] Shouko smiled as she walked toward her and they set off to their High School, given they will be going to the same high school Haruna was guiding her to school plus they had come quite close since Yesterday after the talk (Given it was one side writing on the phone and other side trying to speak while her mother translating it to Shouko.)

“Then, we’ll be going Miss- Nishimiya.” Haruna turned back and bade her way to Shouko's mother, who only smiled and bow to Haruna for her help and smiled at her child with a gesture as she gripped her hand in front of her chest ‘Good luck, be strong.’ As a message to her daughter.

“Don’t worry Nishimiya –San, I don’t know about the past but I can be sure for now that this city is filled with ‘Stupidly’ good people among the residence, given your daughter character she will be fine here, you can count on other from now on.”

“Hmm! I want nothing else but happiness for my daughter, as long as she is smiling I care about nothing else from person quality and thinking.”

“Hmm! then you are at the right place you know.”

“It seems you are quite confident of a certain person, who he is can I ask.”

“A stupid boy my sister has fallen in love with.”

“Oh my, he must be a charmer given that Sairenji had fallen for him.”

“Nope, he is a simple guy with dumb looks.”

 

“Achoo! Huh, who is talking behind my back, yeah right?” Rito berated himself as he sizzled his nose while looking at the sky where he remembers his last gaming experience and skills he got from that class, it would definitely increase his chance to flee if he came across any danger plus it is good in fight skill which can increase his assassin character lethality to a new degree.

“Rito!, are you alright. Have you caught cold or something?” Lala looked at Rito as he clears his nose while shaking his head he smiled and told: “it’s alright, there is nothing wrong, maybe a bad wind caught me, I will be alright.”

“Achoo!” Rito was finishing explaining when he sneezed again where Lala looked at him as she spoke with a smile “Rito! Still, I am worried, let’s go to Mikado Sensei clinic after we reach school.” At which Rito felt warm and could only nod.

When they suddenly saw Haruna walking to school with someone, she had brown hair and her body was bend while her smile seemed to be very distinct even though she seemed to be enjoying her accompany with Haruna, that was the first Impression of Shouko Nishimiya to Rito, but Haruna smile attracted Rito Attention when Lala shouted “Haruna! Here, wait for us, let’s go Rito it’s Haruna.”

Shouko turned to look at the pink-haired girl running toward them, ‘Haruna –San must have heard someone.’ Shouko looked back where a pink-haired girl with an Orange haired guy run toward them, ‘Pink haired girl had a weird tail with which she realized that she must be the alien girl Haruna told her, which she never believe but looking closely now, she had to believe it given Lala –San was in front of her.’

“Lala –San, good morning.” Haruna smiled as she looked at Lala, while she turned to look at Rito who had a faint blush as he spoke to them “Good morning, Sairenji.”

“Good morning, Yuki- Kun.” Haruna smiled at Rito, who smiled at her while he looked at Shouko which gave him an indescribable feeling which he was quite familiar with, no it was not that he was familiar with but he had seen those eyes before ‘Help me.’ It was telling him to ‘Help.’ But he also was aware that those eyes were not asking him since those eyes held some fear against him.

“Yuki –Kun, Lala –San her name is Shouko Nishimiya, she is going to…” Haruna tried to introduce Shouko to both of them when she notices that Rito steps back reflexively as he looked at Shouko for some reason, she couldn’t realize why but she turned to look at Shouko who held an amazed expression on her face as she looked at Rito.

 

‘They knew each other, No!’ Haruna shook her head while Shouko felt a little embarrassed since she realized that… the moment Shouko felt fear which was just an instinct during Haruna was introducing her to both of them, the Orange hair guy responded to that fear of her as he steps back out of consideration as if he had read her mind as she could only draw a single conclusion ‘How kind.’

For some matter small yet little detail like this is enough to figure out one personage, just like the moment, Yuki Rito backed out of instinct or just with some reasoning Shouko knew this guy was different.

Rito once had dealt with a similar incident with Mikan, when she was quite afraid due to something and now she had the same expression, for Rito he felt like helping her but he knew that with haste he will only harm that girl so he stepped back, but soon he saw that the fear in her was diminishing and he finally spoke.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to…”

To Be Continued…

6