Chapter- 11 Courage.
87 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru: Yuki and Awaken World

Chapter- 11

After the class was over Yuki stood up and walked toward Infirmary since his duty was about to start while Rito had been thinking about the Invisible danger which was looming since the quest was triggered clarifying that it was still there and he was still unaware of it, for Rito who had been evolved upfront battle with enemy didn’t mean much but this enemy was hidden in the darkness and Rito knows better than anyone what it meant to be stabbed by an invisible blade at the back, given he was about to work on this dangerous mission, for some unknown reason made Rito a little excited which caused a little ripple in his heart.

[Limiter off]

Rito body had evolved and his newly found strength and speed are a little hard to control, so the system had put a little limiter on his body with which he can remove the limits of his body and explode out in strength, to be in certain removing limiter is just releasing mana, which can help him cast skills [Active] while Passive skill is always activated and strengthen body are also part of it.

Rito felt mana exploding inside his body and circulating at the blood vessels and nerve cell, Unknown to humanity the so call dantain is nothing more but nerve tissue which had vessel structure while it had the tendency to absorb Mana to strengthen and fill it, ever since ancient cultivator died everyone forget that calming one mind can help one achieve true self and since brain nerve is the one which absorbs Mana, having a calm mind can ease them and make them more receipted.

For example, a swimmer first clears his mind before diving making his senses at the peak, even some athlete with good concentration can enter the zone to help become stronger.

Currently, Rito was also into his own zone as his body felt mana disturbance in the surrounding making all his senses to the peak where even a small insect will not bypassing his senses, and continuous regulation of mana help him maintain it for a longer duration than ever, most people when pass only see a thing but for Rito in this state was able to observe everything, at that moment he notices someone familiar, a brown-haired timid girl was sitting on the ground holding her ears as blood flow out of it, while her pained look somehow infuriated Rito who dashed at the area.

 

“My name is Shouko Nishimiya, (Flip) nice to meet you, everyone.” A brown-haired girl enters the class with the homeroom teacher while she fiddles with her backpack and took out a notebook and opened the page showing it to others in the class to cause a ruckus while Rito smiled at the timid girl who looked at him. Haruna was also happy to see Nishimiya Shouko in their class but a certain person had an angered face as he sneered at the girl, as his eyes flashed with ridiculous.

“Haruna- Chan, please take care of Shouko- San and everyone please treat her kindly.” On which whole class burst out especially boys, as they looked at Shouko who was a little frightened as she steps back a little but still smiled at them, her heart was a little panicked but except her eyes, her face held fear back quietly. Rito smiled bitterly since he had already seen fear inside Shouko but he had to admit, the girl I front of him was quite courageous.

“Wow, that’s another beauty and this time a shy one whom anyone wants to protect, mother fucker I’ll protect her for sure.” A boy shouted in the clamors of the boys, where another one sneered at the boy berating “With your tiny figure.”

“So what my body is little, but my little brother is a heavyweight class you know.” The boy retorted back, while the boy peeked at the direction of little brother and sighed but didn’t quite as he retorted again saying: “Huh, so are you going to swing your little brother outside to scare others or what.”

“If yes, you will only scare her out of wits.”

“Huh, what the bullshit.”

 

Looking at the cheering boy Rito smiled knowing that Shouko will be warmly welcomed by others, but now hearing her scream Rito could only dash as he found a boy smiling at her holding something in his hand.

Holding Shouko Hearing Aids a smile was plaster over Nouko face when he saw Rito standing in front of him while there was a trace of anger flashing in his eyes, “Give it back, gave it back, Nishimiya Hearing Aid's.” At which Rito subconsciously revealed a faint Killing intention which was created during the training in Awaken World.

“You.” Nouko step backed while his friend stood beside him, at which he let out a sneering smile overlooking the unfazed attitude of Rito.

“Are you deaf?” Rito didn’t bother at their taunt, while he questioned them. Kotegawa, Lala, Haruna, and other classmates came out of their class as they looked at Rito and Shouko.

“E-e…” Shouko ear pained as she let out a little pained voice, which attracted Rito attention who turned to look at Shouko whose eyes were a little torn as he hesitantly sat on his knees while looking at her eyes, which looked as if they trusted his action so he took out a handkerchief and put it tightly over the blood as it covered her ears.

Shouko felt warm and a little yet blooming feeling swept her, as she unconsciously let out a smile looking at her first true friend.

 

Kotegawa got angry as she yelled at the other boys “What are you guys doing, it’s against school rule, and give that Hearing Aid back to Nishimiya- San.”

“Huh! We were not in wrong, since Nishimiya was troubled by her hearing Aid, we only helped her by taking them off. Since she was not able to hear anyone because of them.” One of the trios sneered as he pointed toward Nishimiya and then at Hearing Aid.

“You guys are goi…”

When Rito suddenly dashed and grabbed Nouko hand as he pressed it tightly and locked it which upper lock which pained like hell as Nouko dropped them, where Rito whip on his right leg made him stumble and bend and Hearing Aids felled on his right-hand palm.

The duo on Nouko side stumbles back out of fear, while the situation had turned causing others to let out a muffle as they looked at Rito shocked.

 

“Yuki- Kun.” Haruna looked at Rito as she looked back at Nishimiya, as she rushes to help her hold the blood with her handkerchief as she looked at Shouko “Nishimiya- San are you okay.” When she remembered that she can’t hear her causing her to blush in guilty.

Shouko knew Haruna's words since she could easily predict the girl in front of her, while Lala smiled as she rushed to them while speaking “Here Shouko, I made this during the class for you, as I call it maro-maro hear Kun.”

On which a little jell wiggle out of the container, which was in the shape of a small ball. It jumped and get inside Shouko ear which frightened her a little but Lala smile eased her since nobody realized that Lala had inherited her mother charm to some extent, which was the reason Yami gave up on hearing Lala request which had saved Rito several time when he was about to be killed by Yami.

Soon the blood satin vanished as a jelly-like thing healed it, while Shouko felt a piercing voice, which started to calm down as she heard Yuki Rito's voice.

“She is just a coward, who cries every time in panic and you are the guy labeled equal to pervert Principle of ours, what a combination nice, yeah very nice,” Nouko shouted at Rito who was walking toward Shouko seeing that Lala had taken out a weird invention of her, but hearing him badmouth Shouko courage, his anger boiled to the peak.

“What the hell do you know, and who are you to criticize someone who had a little inability since birth. How dare you say that she did not have any courage?”

“You are just blind, do you ever felt how bitter it is to be different than others, how people see you, how painful can their stare is to those who are different?”

“But even so, even though it is painful Nishimiya held a smile, even though she was terrified to face us, she came and faced us upfront. She is challenging her wit's end to challenge us in our studies given that she can’t hear, and a guy like you who can only exploit other weaknesses and look down on them to feel better.”

“You guys, are nowhere worthy to look down on my friend.”

 

4