Chapter 16- Battle and Flirting side by side.
91 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru- Yuki and Awaken World

Chapter 16- Battle and Flirting side by side.

 

[Ding: Kill the investigator sent by a demon, who had attacked you, Flirt with Yami while battling.]

 

‘Bam’

“He-he, I must say I liked the feast I had right now.”

“Hee!” Total silence descended as they looked at a boy whose face was covered with a mask and was wearing black clothes from some ancient period while that boy was currently flirting with Universe's deadliest Assassin.

“I Hate Perverts.”

“But I like beauty like you, ya! Know.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Am I going to die? Ahh, Nah just kidding, make sure to read carefully or our fighting sequence will be missed by you guys, ya! Known.’

Dodging Yami hair, who had formed a form of the fist as it attacked Rito in his battle costume from the Awakening world, plus due to slight physical alteration he had done in the Awaken world, his body took the form of his character from the Awakening World or it might be the case of body switch, but in any case, looking at Yami flushed face Rito was definitely grinning from inside since it was so rare given every time she blushes he always had been so embarrassed that he had no recollection of her image from the time she flushes.

Rito jumped back, as he collected enough mana on his feet where he dashed in front of Yami suddenly at a speed which was slightly shocking for others and Yami was stun as she thought ‘He is fast.’ When she heard “Wow, you had great temper I say beauty, I am not perverted but an admirer you know, given you are so beautiful, I had whatsoever all right to admire it, plus it was those guys who threw me here and I am a victim here.” Rito flashed as he pointed at the guy who was staring at them flush, while the person who was controlling it, gritted his teeth and exclaim ‘Shameless.’

“Would you let go of my waist now, or I will seriously kill you.” Yami was embarrassed as the man in front of him had a point and a man wearing a towel which only covered his junks was staring at them, given the antenna she knew it was being controlled by others and she had to hold back to not to kill him.

[Ding half of the quest is about to be completed.]

Hearing that Rito smiled wryly as he thought that his system is trying to force him to keep flirting with Yami on which he made a poker face and spoke “I say beauty, you know I am quite a handsome man behind this mask and given my strength, it’s pretty good so why not date me.” Rito blinked as he tried to hold all that embarrassment chanting ‘Thick face, Thick face, Thick face, Thick…’ with the gaze ‘hey lady wannabe one’

 

“Oh my, that person is quite daring,” Peke spoke as he looked at the guy with astonishment, while Haruna smiled but on the other side, only Lala and Mikan squint their eyes at Rito, where Mikan was totally sure it was Rito.

 As she thought ‘Even if you try hard to hide but Onii- Chan, you can’t hide anything from me.’

 

“Excuse me are you done, mister.” The man suddenly spoke as he looked at Rito in be wilderness as they thought ‘Guts of steel and hell are here, is this guy crazy or what, he is trying to court the strongest assassin in the universe.’

“Oh, sorry_ _, sorry! Wait bastard can’t you see I am in the middle of flirting with a beautiful girl are your dog shit platinum eyes blinded or what.” Rito hollered as he spoke to the guys on the other side of control with rage and antique he had learned from M a friend from his college in his previous life, he was a bit rowdy man but had a sincere heart since he had helped Rito a lot and was good at fighting with others.

“That bastard is really hateful, go on and beat that guy to meat paste, let’s go and attack.” The other side controller alien guy, screamed as he made the person to charge at them at which Rito smiled as he thought ‘Agro switched.’ While he tilted his body and dodged the punched while Yami had jumped to the side as he embarrassedly glared at Rito.

 

“That’s Rito for sure, but what is he trying to do and wait, why is he so strong. Onii- Chan what had happened to you? I only hope you are fine from inside too, you are the same Rito I know right!” Mikan looked at the guy figure as her eyes seemed worried, but she gathered her courage and said “I will find the controller so Yami- San, try to keep that man distracted for now.”

Yami was a puzzle as she looked at Mikan, who seemed neither strong nor flexible but she was smart given she realized that the only way to end this parade is to find the controller who was controlling that person. She felt a little warm as she spoke “Yuki Mikan, it’s none of your concern.”

Mikan pouted as she was trying to be kind but she couldn’t help but retort “Why are you so cold all the time, this way you will be all alone for the rest of your life.” Saying it she turned and continued “Try depending on your friend from time to time.” As she ran where Rito who was looking at them smiled as he thought ‘Nice way Mikan.’

Yami felt warmth as she recalls ‘friend.’ Inside her heart, as she tapped on her heart looking at Mikan figure where the controlled guy jumped on her while Rito suddenly appeared as he gave a vicious kick at the chin knocking it away as he dashed shouting “Oy! Oy! I was the one who courted her just now, how dare you attacking her.”

 

Yami looked at the figure while her eyes shone as she looked at Rito guarding in front of her, for some unknown reason she felt like looking at Rito back at that moment but when she heard boy exclamation she felt heat rushing on her face and ear as she glared but mutter ‘I hate perverts.’

 

When Mikan shout came all of them rushed at her position while Lala also looked back at Rito where the controlled person revealed a sneer as he crushed the antenna which caused it to explode but a man came out unscratched as he sneers saying: “You knew who I was.”

Man sneered grow as he releases Ice cold chill but he suddenly saw Rito dashing at him while a Knife was aimed at his eyes to blind him where he ducked turned back to attack at Rito where Rito who had used [Shadow Dive] reappear in front of the guy from his shadow holding a sword as he cleaved the guy head where he could see other guy unwillingness and despair as his head rolled and his eyes looked at Rito with fear.

4